Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~23.9.19   Twilight  love ... 

It was all about their Sufiyana love.Caught in the web of circumstances today both seem far apart. Yet life plays strange games of obscurity and irregularities, on them  as Zaroon and Saltanat are placed in  a twilight scenario, like the soft diffused light of their Sufiyana love. Perhaps this twilight, forebodes of the terminal period of their love? as yet to approach. But for now, twilight still lingers, obscurely, holding back the gloom of the dark night..

For me, everything immersed in dim light almost lends itself to poetic imagery. Saltanat’s windswept entry into the Shah Manzil courtyard, kick starts her own images , in these surroundings. It’s surreal to her, the silent gliding of the swans on the pond, their peace transcends upon her too. The fluttering of the caged doves, remind Saltanat , how her pure heart remains, caged in the oblivion of her lost memory. Zaroon’s phantasm of seeing his love Saltanat in the distance,  throws him emotionally. I sense his helpless pain, his inability to pass into oblivion, his Saltanat as he remembers her. I wonder has he moved on emotionally? One look at the gentle sway of the swing, brings back floods of fond memories of times he spent time with Saltanat,the one that still matters to him. That face that means so much to him.He tries to fight off the obscurity of the twilight which plays cruel tricks with his mind. He nearly finds reality in images he saw in his mind. But as fate has it ,Saltanat’s sari pallu gets caught in the dove cage and she bends! Zaroon misses her and becomes sure, memories make both his heart and mind sick! 

Yet he  chooses to revel in her memories,  on the swing, languish in the twilight of his lost love..  Many images of the past come to the spell bound Saltanat also. Some unseen power, surreally pulls her toward's  the dozing Zaroon on the swing. The connection between them even though obscure, continues to hold them both. But the flame of love  seems faint and dim. Yet it remains,  not snuffed out completely,  as long as twilight lingers on..

Perhaps the time has not come for the lovers to meet. The caged doves keep blocking the vision of his true love, Zaroon keep's seeing in the unclear play of dusky light..  

But night falls, and brings with it ,the evil one that checks the growth of pure love. Saltanat’s mirage of nearly grasping her past by being drawn to Zaroon is abruptly stopped by Kainat who forces Saltanat’s senses into a stupor, drags the passed out Saltanat and rather comically shoves the immobilised Saltanat under the swing Zaroon lounges on! Zaroon notes that his odd wife pops up! suddenly out of the blue! When he least expects her. Zaroon yet again seeks her pardon, and she mocks him, it’s his lovable stupidity that she fell for! How easy it is to hoodwink her husband..Zaroon’s simple virtue. makes him an easy target for his wife’s trickery!

At Sharma house, Madhav is livid about the missing Kashish. As usual  Sneha nurses her husband's misdeeds, and falls out with her brother who seem's  is only bothered about Kashish missing. Madhav fears she may go to the police, or even to her family , and he would lose out on bringing justice to Sakshi. Madhav is shown as one who is not easily put off his track. He keeps what he feels about Kashish  undercover. Revenge syndrome has taken over his very soul. The justice he harps on about is largely  vigilante style.

Saltanat’s suffering goes on, along with Kainat’s fear , that her twin’s memory may be on the mend.  She  nearly found her way to Shah Manzil and  to Zaroon. I half expected Kainat to phone,  Madhav, tell him,  Kainat’s wandered by. But on second thought, Kainat goes for what is expected from her vile nature.. To attempt yet again, to finish off Saltanat! Even the cab driver she hires to drive the partially unconscious Saltanat senses the weirdness of the disguised man passenger! He jumps out of the moving  cab. I liked how  the nondriver Kainat takes the wheel , and the come around Saltanat yells at Kainat with great authority at her failure to control the car! As expected! Kainat too jumps out of the car! In the hope that Saltanat will end up dead in some ditch! But not quite! For Saltanat’s other hunter, is on his way to rescue his prized possession!  The runaway Kashish!

Kainat, once more attempts to push Saltanat down the cliff! Her action only serves to rewinds Saltanat’s memory  where Kainat tried to push her off theterrace ! Only Kainat’s  cosmetic face shields  her reality. Thus  Saltanat’s memory, may slowly and steadily return, but it will take Saltanat some time to put the pieces together and pin this new faced Kainat to the ground! Kainat fools Madhav too, with some cock and bull story! She fancied  taking a walk on a lonely, winding forest road! Have to say present Kainat’s character is annoying beyond words. The dippy woman! does my head in too! All others before her are reduced to being dense dimwits! Especially the men. I want to see an encounter between Salty and Jugal!

But not all want Saltanat dead. Traumatized,Krish at home, prays before Ganapati, offers the deity all the possessions that are dear to him, for the safe return of his dost didi. Interestingly Indu is moved by the child’s grief and actually supports the child’s devotion, his prayer. Indu bids Krish, to pray from his heart and believe that within the count of three , the merciful deity will grant his prayer. Much to Krish’s delight, as his gran said, Madhav returns home with Kashish!  

A kiss from Krish! and Saltanat hungers for love, and sincere acceptance perhaps?  Instead she recieves dreaded  looks from Jugal ,visual daggers from Sneha .Once Krish is sent to have his food.  Madhav wants to know why she went away? The Saltanat within Kashish is hard to suppress by any means.Thus  boldly she walks towards the man who tried to molest her. Sneha  as usual covers up for her husbands  dirty deeds, and thus gets a right earful from Saltanat ! for  being a woman, and still being insensitive  to how a woman feels after going through the horrendous experience of  molestation! In fact Saltanat warns Sneha  if she continues to cover up her  for her husband’s shameful deeds, some day he’ll land her in such shame! from which she’ll find difficult  to rise from!

Sneha nearly strikes Kashish! but Madhav’s strong arm grabs her hand! but  Madhav’s mistake is that despite Saltanat’s bold accusation, he still is unsure of herstatement ,and wants Jugal to confirm if there is any reality in the charge Kashish brings against him? Kashish is stunned that the situation has come down to the point where no credence is given to her story of being a molested woman!  instead the low life, liar Jugal’s word was sought to  be the decisive factor. Certainly this ushers in twilight between Kashish and  Madhav’s so called  in the past love. Kashish  feels excluded, an outsider once again! from these people whom Madhav wants her think of as her family! Once more on her return she senses a loss of inner peace…  which she announces, she found and felt inShah Manzil ! Madhav realises , that’s where she took herself too.. Iam sure he must have wondered did she meet Zaroon?

Precap shows, once again a disturbed Kashish.Unsure, whether Madhav loves her as he claims?  As, rather brashly, inconsistent Madhav, takes Jugal’s word against hers.  Madhav already enraged  with her, about making her way to Shah Manzil ,spits the truth before her.. what he has with her is a relationship of hatred not love!  That she resides within him as his never ending  hate! 24.9.19 hamlet53

So sad to say whichever way one looks at the character  of the virtuous Saltanat , past or present,  her life is riddled with thorns, rejection, hatred , all because she stands for the message so far, that being virtuous means  life will be one long inevitable suffering.. one begins to wonder what then is the point of being good?? if the reward one glean’s is nothing but suffering! Will  she preserve , and hope for better  days to come? rather than this  twilight of a loveless life?

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Felt really bad for Sultanat. Characters like Sultanat almost force you to wonder why be good? She has been suffering for no fault of her own and there is no quick end to her misery. I am glad that at least she will know some truth - unlikely that it will be whole truth any time soon. Even Madhav doesn't know the whole truth. In his obsession with Kainaat and his revenge, he has closed his mind completely. 

The real Kainaat, on the other hand, is having a time of her life. She has the husband she wants and is living the life she wants. Why be good? What's the reward?

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Sultanat is clearly suffering for no fault of hers! Her situation is like she is in the middle of the battle field and yet she doesn’t know she is in the battle field and why and what she has to fight for!!! I think quite a horrible situation to be in! 

Zaroon is clearly a lost case. 

Diamond988 thumbnail

how many times n episodes can one see the devil win and this sultanat suffer,looks so obscure all damn mishaps are designed only for her from beginning

till the wedding the trp seemed ok, if they find a way to get the saroon back on screen then maybe else who wants to see a never ending saga of evil 

maybe after 30th when time changes they get back saroon 

Edited by Diamond988 - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello mate,  happy to hear from you.

Felt really bad for Sultanat. Characters like Sultanat almost force you to wonder why be good? She has been suffering for no fault of her own and there is no quick end to her misery. I am glad that at least she will know some truth - unlikely that it will be whole truth any time soon. Even Madhav doesn't know the whole truth. In his obsession with Kainaat and his revenge, he has closed his mind completely. 

I think what you point out is a strength for us, she is faultless,, hence we feel for hurt, we want justice for her.. mind you Saltanat never was a beechari.. she will come through. these are testing times for her to prove her grit!

The real Kainaat, on the other hand, is having a time of her life. She has the husband she wants and is living the life she wants. Why be good? What's the reward?

well that's the crunch! she seems to be getting away with murders,  and the saddest thing about her, is her coldblooded selfishness.. she lives only for her self. morals and religion she has put aside as mere obstacles  in  her  path to take ,take take.. she is fearless.. but what goes round comes around! she will get her dues! Irshita i suspect she will lose her mind in the end.. if life is fair..

lovely to begin the week with you,mate.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  heloooooo! mate, so good to see you, just like old times!

Sultanat is clearly suffering for no fault of hers! Her situation is like she is in the middle of the battle field and yet she doesn’t know she is in the battle field and why and what she has to fight for!!! I think quite a horrible situation to be in! 

you said it mate.. but what we need to see is that she fights! what for? anything she sees as  unjust! intrepid and unafraid!   as long as she battles  for her identity  she continues

Zaroon is clearly a lost case. 

he still pines for  that face which belongs not to kainat but to his Saltanat.. he comes out with some good bits, regards smooth running  of the dargah.. but yes he is caught up by family,in law's pressure as well.. which works for kainat's advantage ofcourse.. but Zaroon will never be hers..

lovely to hear from you mate, it strenghts me to continue writing.. for those who  stood by me and still come to show support.. look keep watching the show ! we have to see how it ends? love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond 988

hello Diamond lovely to hear from you mate

how many times n episodes can one see the devil win and this sultanat suffer,looks so obscure all damn mishaps are designed only for her from beginning

yes.. it is frustrating.  the devil is seen to win, but Kainat's time will come when she least expects it! and then she will fall from such a height that it will finish her off! let her soar to evil heights.. Saltanat 's truth is hidden at the moment ,waiting to be revealed. and when her truth is known, she will recieve  more  admiration  ,ten fold morem than before.  as being one who always put others before herself, even in times of suffering.. kainat will be known for her selfishness.. trampling others to get what she desired... saltanat is one of a kind..

till the wedding the trp seemed ok, if they find a way to get the saroon back on screen then maybe else who wants to see a never ending saga of evil 

yes.. the wedding was great.. till it was tainted with the element of evil, to create, conflict, twists,turns! only now the show is giving viewers sickening  portions of negativity with no positive respite..

maybe after 30th when time changes they get back saroon 

i liked the start of the episode.. reminded me of how the show had started.. the sufiyana melodies though ,i missed.. but the imagery got my to my finer senses..  yes,Diamond lets see what happens  after 30th.. hey it's peak time!!

great you shared your musings mate.. love hammie