Day by day KZK2 and Prerna character becoming worst

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No offense - Just my thoughts.

One good thing in today’s episode was Mohini’s love as mom and Sharada as Massi.

Today was the last straw to tolerate Prerna and her Manhan attitude. I was not talking about her, neither want to waste my time nor initiate argument. 

KZK 2 become worst and intolerant, only sane man Mr.Bajaj become insane and hopeless.

I am not what Prerna has which other women don’t have both men lost their sanity and become dumbest in the world.

For a first time I felt like slapping Mr.Bajaj so hard and get him back to sense.

Both are suffering after someone who neither know the meaning of love nor loyalty. Worst FL character in ITV history.

I pray to GOD no men in my life should come across someone close to Prerna and destroy their life.

No one should have the worst fate like Anurag and Rishabh, genuinely sympathize both of them.

Don’t know what bad influences she turn out to be for Kuki. GOD bless and save the child from such an unstable woman. No need fo such role model as well mutism is foremost better than to be brought up such woman.

No offense to any actors all of them are excellent performers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anurag too is getting irritating. Stop running after the girl, man! Get a life! Go to office or spend time with your family instead of chanting “Prerna meri hai” jaap. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

not just prerna..even anurag's character is also butchered by makers...anurag is geting nowhere..he needs a reality check..he's obsessed with a married woman now...prerna should stop looking after him...he's not a child...jisse toy chin liya gya hai..use ab wapis chahiye...🤢

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with the TM! Even i am thoroughly disappointed with the way Prerna’ Character is shaping up. I agree that Anurag needs to move on, honestly as a fan of Anurag, I would be the happiest once he moves on, but he is not getting a chance to move on. The same married woman is going against everything to take care of him, calls her concern for Anurag above love, pretends to be romantic in front of her husband only if Anurag is around. I don’t justify every action of Anurag but this guy should get a break and not wrong signals from Prerna to actually move on. 

hasini009 thumbnail

her poorly developed character, body language, her dialogues, voice modulation..........sab worst of worst hote ja rahe hai🤪

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally someone understood the pain of their favs getting butchered 😭 like anurag is stuck like a broken record,one day mr bajaj will become the same . This is not a curse but this is the destiny of whoever falls in love with prerna 🤣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reminds me of the scene from movie Dhamaal, where they show first the ex lover of the woman who lost menta stability due to love, then they show the husband of that woman who lost his mental balance after getting married to that woman, and last mein they show the girl who caused all these ruckus in the lives of both men. 😆 KZK 2.0 wali feel. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All 3 are butchered

I wonder is it show of nivipam or mohini🤣

They steal limelight 🥳

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

All 3 are butchered

I wonder is it show of nivipam or mohini🤣

They steal limelight 🥳

Leads ki laga daali, baaki sab toh untouched reh gaye🤦‍♀️😂. Ek Bajju tha, the sane one, but CVs toh dheere dheere uski bhi lagana shuru kar rahe hai🤦‍♀️.