Web Of Betrayal Love & Lies

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

it was a beautiful epi in terms of Ridhir❤ and sad in terms of Dhiransh,its the end of their friendship?😭...whom to blame according to me noone and you are the cause of your own action....

gosh randhir was hilarious proposing that guy...i could not stop laughing at all🤣except for ansh-amrita everyone got a shock of their lives when randhir propose a guy🤣but he was actually helping amrita👍🏻

the trio together,ansh asking abt who is the special girl and randhir told him once she say yes,he will introduce her to him but he is only one women man,amrita does know what he is talking abt n whom but i sense randhir was in pain,he was like masking his feelings infront of ansh,it could be seen in his eyes...param is excellent in eyes emoting,he plays with his eyes brilliantly like rajeev khandelwal n harshad chopra does,he comes into their league

ansh wants randhir to confess the truth to amrita that he is responsible for Garewal's doom and finally amrita knows abt randhir's help in the case but i want to know how govind was bail out,amrita had all the proofs against Garewals🤔

just as i thought,randhir getting wet in the rain drown in thoughts and its due to amrita's rejection no wonde he was gloomy and not himself in the party,her rejection affects and hurts him and amrita gives her reason,she wants to know the truth but randhir teaches her to trust him,amrita was right she was in MU becos randhir project himself that way infront of the world so that everyone looks down on him and everyone thinks he is bad but than in actual he is a great guy with golden heart and yes randhir really loves amrita deeply

electro is back and thanks to Dhiransh to give him the ultimate death,furthermore Ridhir working together hinting towards the future randhir as the scientist will help amrita in her mission that involves science...they work hand in hand even though they might have distance with each other due to ansh...they do make a great team🤝🏻👍🏻

confession of love,this has to be fav scene❤amrita rejected him when he was confessing his feelings to her but than seeing randhir in deathbed,her true feelings came out and its too deep,the way she confess that she loves him and can't live w/o him and keeps on hugging n kissing him...it was touching,Ridhir somehow are similar that they know how to mask their real feelings in their hearts and gives a fake smile to the world...the whole scene was so beautiful and jiya took advantage of the love triangle as she gets to know that ansh loves amrita but amrita loves randhir and the biggest twist for randhir loves amrita,she got the key to crack dhiransh friendship and randhir woke up and both confess their love for each other

another beautiful scene of Ridhir❤,amrita helps randhir with aid and our hero trying his luck to bring her closer but she hits his hand and ask him to standstill😂randhir is very naughty😂❤and what happens after that is passion🙈and this intimate moment is being witness by jiya n ansh and he gets to know that Ridhir loves each other but jiya poison his mind against randhir,mixed emotions in ansh betrayed...anger...lost all negative emotions were playing in his mind...feel bad for him...ankit was excellent in his outburst👍🏻what hurt ansh most was betrayal of randhir but he is in great MU that randhir knows whom ansh loves,it was clear to us that day randhir did not hear ansh confessing his love for amrita to him as he was focus in his experiments...he too confess that he has no time for love and out of sudden he fell for amrita,it came as a shock to ansh...ansh needs to know that love happens and it cannot be controlled...he had all MU in his mind🤦‍♀️and jiya took advantage of it and revenge is on ansh mind against randhir n he accepts her offer

here i would like to highlight,jiya did instigate ansh but though heartbroken,a man who knows right n wrong,who is so mature should have decline her offer but no he chose these path of destruction his own n there is no coming back...ansh should have talk to randhir first instead blinded by anger n obsession he made a impulsive decision🤦‍♀️which speaks alot

another beautiful moment of Ridhir❤...it seems like though randhir had ansh n friends surrounded him and a true friend to pour out his feelings but he was lonely and incomplete till amrita came in his life and complete it as he is too happy with her and its evident from his face..they both complete each other...randhir is straight forward though when he ask her that does she really love him or infatuated?👍🏻than they talk abt ansh and randhir say he can do anything for ansh,once he gets to know that ansh is in love with amrita,he can sacrifice his love too...thats Randhir Agnihotri

amrita wants to know randhir's secret and he told her half-truth but i guess there is a reason,its definitely to create MU b/w Ridhir n amrita hates lies...another beautiful scene randhir bites amrita's nose it was cute and i am in love with their bgm❤

ansh impulsive decision is paving way for destruction😭jiya injected the haiwan solution in ansh😡at least once ansh should have talk to randhir

Ridhir scene,it was cute,randhir following law n order since his love is a policewoman😂

ansh almost kill randhir...it makes me wonder is he really a friend and this has nothing to do with the solution,the way he grabs randhir behind his neck it was horrendous...its more of his anger than the solution that jiya injected him...ansh says noone can come b/w their friendship but he is the one who brought his anger...jealousy...hatred into their friendship...its sad a beautiful friendship got destroyed,i still hope ansh is grey and he can be brought back by randhir but i doubt though thanks to EK😂

precap: ansh confess his love to amrita which we all know will be rejected since amrita loves randhir and this will infuriate him even more and his revenge on randhir

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I have a different take on ansh as ansh is an orphan we donot know his background it is quite possible that he is accepted by Deepak just like in sajan movie kada Khan accepted Sanjay dutt as Salman's  friend but never adopted . Deepak is a father figure to him and randhir is like brother even during Deepak's death ansh was also present there in the lab area. After that incident both randhir and ansh lost there family . Now randhir has a caretaker in form  of Amrita's father but ansh has actually only randhir . Though randhir has a playboy image but ansh knew it very well that he is a good guy and stick to him as a support pillar as he consider randhir as his only family . Now Cvs introduced 3 girls here 1st gia she is a pure evil character so I didnot want to discuss about it . 2nd is nisha who is smart successfully handling the company and loved ansh but she has a disliking towards randhir and her mom wants to take over randhir business and 3rd is amrita is middle class girl who has disliking towards randhir but she has no intention to harm randhir it is quite possible that is the reason that ansh get attached to her want a life with her end of the way he want to start his own family. That's  the biggest reason that ansh wants to know randhir view regarding amrita and always try to mend there equation here ansh has two MUs first that randhir knew about his love for amrita and second that amrita dislikes randhir. Here it is amrita who always facade to ansh that he can't tolerate or live with randhir even after college reunion party she get enough time to told ansh that her view regarding randhir are starting changes but she gave them lectures on trust and friendship. Atleast as a friend she should honestly inform ansh about her changing views regarding randhir. The wounds of betrayal are always deep  here ansh is betrayed by two people who is most important part of his life one is randhir ( randhir is not a fault here but it's a huge misunderstanding) and secondly amrita with whom he want her future( just few days ago she gave advice to ansh to keep him away from randhir and suddenly get intimate with randhir).  Ansh always consider that amrita is different form others girls here I must admire nisha that at least she is  fair enough to ansh regarding her feelings towards randhir and amrita. I really wish ansh found his true love in nisha as she is not that bad . Now when a sh got rejected by amrita he definitely think that he is rejected  because he is an orphan and not a rich guy like randhir because amrita never gave him a single hint that she has any soft corner for randhir and now claiming deep love.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Well I have a different take on ansh as ansh is an orphan we donot know his background it is quite possible that he is accepted by Deepak just like in sajan movie kada Khan accepted Sanjay dutt as Salman's  friend but never adopted . Deepak is a father figure to him and randhir is like brother even during Deepak's death ansh was also present there in the lab area. After that incident both randhir and ansh lost there family . Now randhir has a caretaker in form  of Amrita's father but ansh has actually only randhir . Though randhir has a playboy image but ansh knew it very well that he is a good guy and stick to him as a support pillar as he consider randhir as his only family . Now Cvs introduced 3 girls here 1st gia she is a pure evil character so I didnot want to discuss about it . 2nd is nisha who is smart successfully handling the company and loved ansh but she has a disliking towards randhir and her mom wants to take over randhir business and 3rd is amrita is middle class girl who has disliking towards randhir but she has no intention to harm randhir it is quite possible that is the reason that ansh get attached to her want a life with her end of the way he want to start his own family. That's  the biggest reason that ansh wants to know randhir view regarding amrita and always try to mend there equation here ansh has two MUs first that randhir knew about his love for amrita and second that amrita dislikes randhir. Here it is amrita who always facade to ansh that he can't tolerate or live with randhir even after college reunion party she get enough time to told ansh that her view regarding randhir are starting changes but she gave them lectures on trust and friendship. Atleast as a friend she should honestly inform ansh about her changing views regarding randhir. The wounds of betrayal are always deep  here ansh is betrayed by two people who is most important part of his life one is randhir ( randhir is not a fault here but it's a huge misunderstanding) and secondly amrita with whom he want her future( just few days ago she gave advice to ansh to keep him away from randhir and suddenly get intimate with randhir).  Ansh always consider that amrita is different form others girls here I must admire nisha that at least she is  fair enough to ansh regarding her feelings towards randhir and amrita. I really wish ansh found his true love in nisha as she is not that bad . Now when a sh got rejected by amrita he definitely think that he is rejected  because he is an orphan and not a rich guy like randhir because amrita never gave him a single hint that she has any soft corner for randhir and now claiming deep love.

well each to its indivdual but than according to me ansh being orphan and all is never a reason to choose to walk in a destructive path...he chose this path himself being impulsive...

yes ansh is a great guy but he has flaws too he has anger n jealousy in him and that what jiya targetted and its becos of his flaws that ansh chose the path of destruction and it has nothing to do with him being orphan or he has only randhir in his life n betrayal...if ansh is orphan so does randhir,yes randhir has amrita's dad as caretaker but none can take the place of parents...but randhir has his heart in the right place and sacrifice his life for his loved ones...randhir has a namesake family but he is still lonely deep down...so ansh-randhir sailing in the same boat...its abt decisions you make in life...amrita told randhir that its his mistake he tried to portray a wrong image to the world thus she too misunderstood him

this is abt following the right n wrong path

from day 1 amrita did not lead him on she has never shown any sign of feelings for him,he was just a friend to her and she is clear on it...with randhir yes she did say many time she hates him but love just happens and its unknown how this person affects you so much...you can't blame her it just happens that she fall in love with randhir which women will not fall in love with a man like randhir who has love n honesty in his eyes and risk his life for her....he is not even a cassanova in the first place,he just show it to the world so that noone knows his truth,he is a one women man...

ansh chose destructive path at the cause of his own action neither amrita nor randhir is blamed...instead of joining hands with jiya he could have confront randhir himself...he chose a wrong path due to his impulsive decision

yes misha loves him but i doubt that girl becos once she knows who is randhir is she might change and chase randhir..i don't trust her currently she is not leaning towards randhir becos she thinks he is useless and good for nothing

if amrita says she hates randhir n got intimate with him,its the same with ansh he hates jiya yet due to his anger he join hands with her...the coin is same but on one side its love and on the other is hatred but similar situation

its choices made in life...ansh is heartbroken and jiya took advantage,ansh could have decline the offer the mature guy he is but he chose this path to take revenge on randhir...yes he is in MU but at the same he already has revenge in his mind for randhir...it shows that his anger is above everything even his friendship

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

@joy if amrita didn't let ansh know that she has feelings for randhir,randhir did the same too he never once mention that he has feelings for amrita...infact if amrita says she hates randhir...randhir told ansh that he has no time for love and ansh thought randhir knows that he is in love with amrita...this is the reason why he felt betrayed but that doesn't mean he join hands with jiya when most of the time he decline her offers...this matter could have solve if ansh talk to randhir..its a choice he made and betrayed...orphan is no excuse

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago