Exclusive: Big Boss 13 House Tour/Pics *Finally Grand House*

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Bigg Boss 13 is right around the corner and every update about the show gets fans really excited. This year is more exciting since the makers have moved the location to Film City, Mumbai. They had to erect a completely new set right from the scratch. Omung Kumar, who is the mastermind behind designing all of the previous sets for the reality show, has added a lot of pop art, colours, fur and vibrant elements to the house. While the rest of the house is colourful and vibrant, the kitchen (where most of the action happens) is quite sober and simple.

He said, in a statement, “I’m extremely excited for our contestants and viewers as we open the doors of our Bigg Boss Museum. We’ve very carefully crafted each wall with elements that reflect contestants’ ideologies that exemplify the game and its rules. There’s a wall with caricatures of different emotions that denote various shades of a person and the roles they will play through their days of lock-in, hoping to be victorious. The house becomes a home for them and therefore we have balanced out quirky modules with hush toned furniture and bright lighting that will also boost moods and amplify the set-up well.”

Check out these photos of the house here.

Advertising

Advertising

The entrance

There’s more than what meets the eye (pun intended) around this double B at the entrance of the house. There are tiny seating arrangements around this where contestants can sit to gossip without being noticed much. There are also flowers around the area.

The living room area

While in all of the previous seasons of the show, the bedroom was on the right and living room area in the front, this time it’s different. The living room area is on the right when you enter and it has a lot of pop art and vibrant shades of pink. The designer has also added a lot of paintings and art to the walls of the living room.

The kitchen

One of the most favourite hangouts for all Bigg Boss contestants, the kitchen seems subtler and sober when compared to the rest of the house. It’s one of the most gorgeous spaces and you’ll definitely want to at least make yourself a cup of coffee here. Even though Omung decided to go with white for the kitchen, he has spruced it up with the huge countertop and the curation of different vessels and utensils on it.

The Bedroom

For a change, this time the bedroom area has a huge seating arrangement and a bed for three people to share. Now that’s definitely something that’s going to make you curious about the twists and turns in the show. The headrests have faux fur and yell comfort. There are no single beds at all this time unlike the other seasons.

The Bathroom

The bathroom area is huge and also quite colourful. There are eyes everywhere for obvious reasons. Again, there are really funky seating areas in the bathroom and don’t even get us started on how unique the bathroom doors look.

The dining area

Now this is the most interesting space with too many elements around it. The wall behind the dining area has a lot of animals wearing sunglasses and party hats with a purple touch to it. The chairs also have faux fur to make sure they are comfortable and every chair is of a different colour. It’s right outside the bedroom area.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Nobody interested 😔

Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow! This one looks way cooler than last season's house imo. I don't like the living area though, it's just too much happening all at once. 😛

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Polar_Bear

Wow! This one looks way cooler than last season's house imo. I don't like the living area though, it's just too much happening all at once. 😛

Yup better than those previous 6 season old same house different decoration set up here and there. I just miss the open space they used to have in Season 4 and 6.

Those house were so far the best.

Big Brother houses are so grand and huge.

Still BB 13 has atleast something new.

I loved BB logo in garden

Kala.Billa thumbnail

looks cool,wonder where those stairs(in living room) lead to...

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

The only reason it’s different and not the same repeat of season 7 ancestral house with different colors and few changes is because the set is in Mumbai not Lonavla😆Watch them using same house for next season.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was too colorful for my eyes, sometimes it was eye irritating. House looks smaller than previous ones. The plants seem artificial rather than natural. They should have used natural plants to decorate outside area. 

Although art is used too much but I love that part. There seems to be no private room or space for discussions or "me" time. Nice. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow...beautiful house but too much colourful...😲 poori girlish theme house hai...😆  i liked last time beach themed house...👍🏼 but is ghar ko kya naam dun main...😆

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think this house is one of the all time best. Very nice. Looks like they attended to every area very minutely & missed nothing, except a gym.

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Confession room is missing🤓

I hope there is one