Luv's Emojirarry - A fun post on the Scene of Episode

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Forum Members,

I had done this type of posts on my previous forum on the encouragement of my friends there.

I have tried to do this emojis post on a scene of Vidya episode too. (The scene that had Vidya-Vivek-Ranjana) in parallel.

Its just Fun intended and nothing else. Hope I won't hurt anyone feelings in this process. Its purely based on characters of show and not on actors.

Feel free to comment :)

All accepted  but no chappals, Tomatoes PleaseπŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜

So here I go with My EMOJIRRARY( Emoji+Summary) as my friend call it.bare the post and me, it was purely intended for fun and nothing else😊

Vivek was shown in Krishna disguise and Vidya arrives there, when I was eagerly awaiting for whats ahead with them, like this 

whom I was made to see, Ranjana Singh

And I was like , Really, when all these days I waited for Vivek to enter in Vidya's life, we were introduced to this, the parallel drawn at first day of introduction  itself...

really guys

Then yes we were given how both vidya and ranjana react to vivek's teachings in krishna avtar.

when I see her reacting to him,

me like 

And when I see her reaction

me like, no not today itself

and whenever I saw Ranjana singh , I went like this

Image πŸ˜

But inbetween all this,  if vidya is there vivek is there, and if vivek is there , everything is fine from him made me go

I knew it meant education and wisdom but i correlated with real vidya and vivekπŸ™ˆπŸ˜Š

Then we were shown the first scene between Vivek and Vidya. ❀

it had a different equation, one being so chirpy and one being so calm, entirely different. Unconventional couples can be so unique and lovable.β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’• Waiting to see one such ahead.

Indeed they were cute. I hope future scenes are so good.

Then after vidya leaving poor vivek unanswered☺, what we get to see again.

Ranjana singh is back here with full biodata of hers and I was like..

Then what I see 🧐🧐🧐

me went like

😁😁

And then she was going on and on with attitude of being Nanku sister and want her way always

Me like, 

just how vivek was uninterested in her.

Then the final touch

I went like, what was that

No wonder Vivek reacted this way😁😁😁

Thats the end of my ramblings and emoji post.Sorry if it bored... thanks for bearing my ramblings and emojis..:) And hope its taken in right spirit.😊😊

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greenery thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣

Thanks for this post.πŸ€—

For ranjana, i'd say.. she and her  brother(nanku singh) are same.

Edited by Greenery - 4 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well written enjoyed it, Why is this forum so quiet?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Out of the 10 episodes of Vidya till now, I only forwarded one scene, Prem-RanjanaπŸ˜”

Good post UmaπŸ˜†

nice to see u here Falak @greenery😊

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Uma that's so so nice.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Double happy as I miss this light hearted emojirarry though not seen the episode but you know for sure you cannot stop with one 😜

Best is that cat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Thanks Sumi and Ammu.πŸ€—πŸ€—

yes me to was like why this was pushed upon us on first episode of him itself but thats how story moves, so I wanted to do sumi's fav emojirarry on this part bcoz I was unhappy with it and these emojis came in mind while watching itπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜

And thanks a lot to other dears too who enjoyed the postπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This was the one scene where idk why I was so uncomfortable when I didn’t except to be. With Nanku his behaviour is obvious and he’s disgusting, but it seems that the entitlement Nanku operates from is also present in his terrible sister. Gross people who think other humans are just objects. 

Sobhana6361 thumbnail

Nice post enjoyed it.

Hency05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣

Thanks for this fab post uma β€οΈ

Loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Even I too felt like please not today itself when they showed Ranjana in  vidvek's very first scene 

Edited by Hency05 - 4 years ago
bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranjana's behaviour was uncomfortable to watch, like that of a stubborn snob princess. Such people with such an attitude will be bought down to ground once they move out of their comfort zone. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Here Ranjana's attitude will be challenged by Vivek who won't care for who's sister she is. That's once his real identity is revealed.