CHHUTTAN - Chillar Party Leader

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thought there should be one thread for Chhutan.Akhira's son,Mishri's twin brother & apni basti ke bachho ka leader.Gauransh Sharma is doing well in Chhuttan's role.His dialouge delivery πŸ˜Š.I dont feel he is doing ovetacting.Only thing his voice not too good when he shouts. Enjoying Chhuttan scenes. I find Chuttan cute.Except some of his shararats. Funny but I find kids without 3-4 teet missing in front side of mouth.. cute.I like that hairstyle on him too which I usually dont like.

- His replies to AkhileshπŸ˜† like ... 

Tumhari bitiya sanskaar ki pudiya hai toh hum ka karab

When Akhilesh asked if his mother India didnt teach him anything.. 

His reply ... Amma toh humri ballaieyan leke parathe peh makhhan laga ke deth hain..

Other time Akhilesh told him to shut up.Chhu's reply Ab kya tumhar liye apni zabaan ko almaari mein band kar tala lagai de

- And his basti ke bachhe who think Chhuttan  their hero. Their slogans for him ..

Basti ka bachhan ..Chhuttan Chhuttan.

Chhuttan humara neta hai kharcha pani deta hai πŸ˜†

-And some of his scenes with Single Chutia aka Mishri good.

Waiting to watch Akhi's reaction when he'll learn he is the baap of badtameez bachha Chhuttan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thought there should be one thread for Chhutan.Akhira's son,Mishri's twin brother & apni basti ke bachho ka leader.Gauransh Sharma is doing well in Chhuttan's role.His dialouge delivery πŸ˜Š.I dont feel he is doing ovetacting.Only thing his voice not too good when he shouts. Enjoying Chhuttan scenes. I find Chuttan cute.Except some of his shararats. Funny but I find kids without 3-4 teet missing in front side of mouth.. cute.I like that hairstyle on him too which I usually dont like.

- His replies to AkhileshπŸ˜† like ... 

Tumhari bitiya sanskaar ki pudiya hai toh hum ka karab

When Akhilesh asked if his mother India didnt teach him anything.. 

His reply ... Amma toh humri ballaieyan leke parathe peh makhhan laga ke deth hain..

Other time Akhilesh told him to shut up.Chhu's reply Ab kya tumhar liye apni zabaan ko almaari mein band kar tala lagai de

- And his basti ke bachhe who think Chhuttan  their hero. Their slogans for him ..

Basti ka bachhan ..Chhuttan Chhuttan.

Chhuttan humara neta hai kharcha pani deta hai πŸ˜†

-And some of his scenes with Single Chutia aka Mishri good.

Waiting to watch Akhi's reaction when he'll learn he is the baap of badtameez bachha Chhuttan.

Akhileshs way of telling to ira about chuttan was funny, he said Aise shararati bachee paida kon karata he???  Me milana chahunga unse... 

After Akhira Chuttan reunion I want to see thande thande pani se nahana chahiye song sequence on Akhira & chuttan... Jaha Akhira chuttan ko nehala rahe he 😊😊 & when chuttan goes out from bathroom they can also show shower scene of Akhira.... 😍😍😍😍 after Akhiras first suhagrat there was a shower scene.... Remember????  Want to see such scene again 

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Yeah and some kisses scenes but not only on cheeks 😘 some passionate kisses lip kiss or lip lock kisses. 

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santsharan34

Yeah and some kisses scenes but not only on cheeks 😘 some passionate kisses lip kiss or lip lock kisses. 

Hope MHB makers will read this & show us what we want to watch.... Some beautiful Akhira moments..... After 2 months of separation they got reunited.... To ab kuch to Akhira special chahiye at least a song sequence.... Or a shower scene or at least one kiss