SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG how many troubles are they planning to put on Saltanat 🙄 I can understand they want to drag this Zaroon connection with hit and miss,,, but this going too much though Jugal got his place right... makers should really tone down the difficulties she is facing and show some progress of her problems getting solved 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

They really need show some progress. Almost nothing has happened on sultanat’s end for weeks. Liked how she beat up Jugal but didn’t understand why they needed to show Sneha taking over.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that they are building up for slot change. I think the first week after the time changes should be happening to attract new audiences.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

They really need show some progress. Almost nothing has happened on sultanat’s end for weeks. Liked how she beat up Jugal but didn’t understand why they needed to show Sneha taking over.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that they are building up for slot change. I think the first week after the time changes should be happening to attract new audiences.

True... They really should show some progress at Saltanat end.. Inbtwn when the time slot change is happening?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think September 30.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I think September 30.

Okay 👍