Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shogun

200,000 likes in just 2 hours. People must really be liking it what y’all think? πŸ€”

It's anticipation atm ... Many have been curious about this song especially becoz of both Tiger and Hr sharing the screen! ... Hence, flocking to the video .. Liking it not depends once we hear it! 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Underwhelming song...both audio and video. Hrithik is the only saving grace... Effortless dancing, swag and screen presence. 

Vishal-Shekhar is doing crap music these days. What happened to them? 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shogun

200,000 likes in just 2 hours. People must really be liking it what y’all think? πŸ€”

But the views seem to be stuck πŸ˜•.

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kya raddi aur boring gaana hai

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

But the views seem to be stuck πŸ˜•.

That happens with all youtube videos because of its algorithm. ..it will be ok after it gets checked by youtube for its content and the presence of bots, if any. . 

DushtKanya thumbnail

The views have definitely crossed a million, maybe even two. The buzz is INSANE πŸ₯³ And the like to dislike ratio must be 99:1 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They choreographed this song. πŸ˜² they could have gone all out since both HR and Tiger are good dancers.

Where is YRF's fave Vaibhavi? I think she would have done a better job..

DushtKanya thumbnail

Also I watched it endless times and I'll keep on saying that Hrithik owned it. . His presence elevates the whole video. Truly the best dancer we have in Bollywood 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Melissaa

They choreographed this song. πŸ˜² they could have gone all out since both HR and Tiger are good dancers.

Where is YRF's fave Vaibhavi? I think she would have done a better job..

Yeah I went and checked the song credits and it says Bosco-Caesar. This is underwhelming even by their standards. Not sure why they didn't take Vaibhavi this time. Even Ghungroo was choreographed by Bosco-Caesar.