Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Jai Jai Shiv Shankar,aaj mood hain bhayankar...🤣 

Someone got paid to write these lyrics lol.

Song is sooo bad. Why didn't they remix the older one,that one would have suited the team up better.

Also would it KILL Tiger to have some expression on his face?! Hrithik was beautiful but also not doing much. SO THANDA THIS SONG AND DANCING WAS. 

Agreed.

The choreography is on point but the song needed to be better. This could’ve been a historic moment on par with Dola Re Dola but the song just sucks. Tiger and Hrithik deserve better 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

BW needs to start paying better money to songwriters and music composers. All of Vishal-Shekhar's music albums this year have been underwhelming( SOTY 2 , Bharat, War).

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Agreed.

The choreography is on point but the song needed to be better. This could’ve been a historic moment on par with Dola Re Dola but the song just sucks. Tiger and Hrithik deserve better 

Lol..... I used to hate dola re.... I remember the first time i heard it and i was like why is  everyone screeching.... But everyone loved it and it turned iconic 

sherlockthor thumbnail

Tiger Shroff should have been a dancer and not an actor coz he cannot even move his facial expressions 

It's like watching a jumping cardboard man 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Okay, I also thought the song is very below par 😒

Both are outstanding dancers but as expected, Hrithik is waaaay more graceful and less technical than Tiger. He's beautiful when he dances ❤️

Best part of Hrithik is he stays in character even when he dances n his expressions. And Love his security of showing his greys standing with someone 15 yrs younger to him. Not all stars r so secure, let alone someone who is known as Greek God to let go of vanity. He even let the boy n even Vaani get more screentime. 

And despite it, he wins hearts. When u have Talent, u don't hv to worry abt screentime 😎

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

100, 000 likes in about 38 mins. I think people are liking it what y’all think?! 🤔 

pfanR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Trailer, Ghungroo, Dance off. They have given more screen time to Tiger and Vaani so that they don't pale in front of Hrithik. And yet he shines the most. Ab isse zyada kya kar sakta hai Hrithik. His aura is like that😆

'

Ek pal ka jeena was better. For such a huge movie, budget wise, they could not get a original track? Sad. Remakes need to be banned.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who thought Tiger was better ?

Lol count me in - I thought Tiger was better too - 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lol count me in - I thought Tiger was better too - 

Thank god lol 

Tiger did the hook step better - feet were sharper and his hand/chest stretched out more too