Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who thought Tiger was better ?

Yes ๐Ÿ˜.

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its just like what i expect i mean in the term of audio will be average but everything else will be grand . you cant get better dance move for these type of song thats it and i can see they save the better steps for the film

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Blah..... 

Interestingly though,.... All the blinds say that hrithik was cutting tigers screentime... Yet tiger got a longer solo dance in the beginning as compared to hrithik.... 

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I didn't like Ghungroo at first listen but that sounds so much better now especially compared to this song.

It has a more catchy tune, definitely superior to this song

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago

I commented on another thread as I did not see this thread. Admin, please make a common thread. 

OT: The song is NOT a remix.  So purists shud stop crying now 

Song has been heavily cut out probably to save it for the theatres! 

But Hrithik just steals the show with his swagger and presence!!! He is a God of Dancing for real! Tiger is great too but he lacks something. I cannot pinpoint wat. But boy is living his dream and it shows! Well done to him too! 

Single screens will blow up in cheer when this song plays smiley40smiley41

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Urban hiphop karwatay in sy 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

Blah..... 

Interestingly though,.... All the blinds say that hrithik was cutting tigers screentime... Yet tiger got a longer solo dance in the beginning as compared to hrithik.... 

Ikr! Vaani had more screentime in Ghungroo and Tiger has more screentime in this one. I feel like its Hrithik who got robbed of screentime.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Blah song, movie ka sirf teaser accha that.

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I commented on another thread as I did not see this thread. Admin, please make a common thread. 

OT: The song is NOT a remix.  So purists shud stop crying now 

Song has been heavily cut out probably to save it for the theatres! 

But Hrithik just steals the show with his swagger and presence!!! Tiger is great too but he lacks something. I cannot pinpoint wat. But boy is living his dream and it shows! Well done to him too! 

Single screens will blow up in cheer when this song plays smiley40smiley41

Hrithik will carry this movie even if the rest is shit like in Bang Bang. But for his sake I hope it's a better movie, audiences these days can be way harsher. We don't need another Thugs situation

Originally posted by: bips

Blah..... 

Trailer, Ghungroo, Dance off. They have given more screen time to Tiger and Vaani so that they don't pale in front of Hrithik. And yet he shines the most. Ab isse zyada kya kar sakta hai Hrithik. His aura is like that๐Ÿ˜†