Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

superb starting kriti👏

let pre sign divorce papers plz😳😆

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythical

Take a bow!! Im giving a standing ovation! My bajju, not lattoo but totally ruthless

Am getting irritated with the lattu bajju

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WOW. This is awesome Kriti🤗

The Rishabh Bajaj is back. He is ready to give his wife a divorce and ready to take his revenge. I am so excited. Nice twist with his ex-wife too, she didn't betray him. They separated for her career with a promise that she would come whenever he would call her.

Mehra is such a loyal friend/manager. Bajaj plan is good, the first thing, they should be out of BB. Prerna got the shock of her life with the divorce news. But she doesn't want it and is going with Bajaj family. She genuinely thinks that Bajaj is the culprit, so she not a part of Anurag's plan. Let's see her reaction when she meets the actual Mrs. Bajaj and a cold but calculative Rishabh Bajaj now.

Nice update. Please do continue soon.

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg, loved it. The Rishabh Bajaj is back. What does Prerna want? Not that care anymore. Just please let her divorce so RishKa can be together. Prerna reminds me of Elena Gilbert who wanted both Salvatore brothers. I remember she had a crush on Elijah at some point. Katherine was better than her. At least she didn't pretend to be a goody-two-shoes. Anyways can't wait for Menaka entry. I hope she teaches Prerna a good lesson. Is RishKa gonna be an endgame? Please make them, if you can & if not then please don't reunite PreRish until Mr Bajaj gets back at Prerna for everything she has put him through. Can't wait for the next part. Update soon & thanks for the pm.

Edited by ArShiFever. - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

WOW. This is awesome Kriti🤗

The Rishabh Bajaj is back. He is ready to give his wife a divorce and ready to take his revenge. I am so excited. Nice twist with his ex-wife too, she didn't betray him. They separated for her career with a promise that she would come whenever he would call her.

Mehra is such a loyal friend/manager. Bajaj plan is good, the first thing, they should be out of BB. Prerna got the shock of her life with the divorce news. But she doesn't want it and is going with Bajaj family. She genuinely thinks that Bajaj is the culprit, so she not a part of Anurag's plan. Let's see her reaction when she meets the actual Mrs. Bajaj and a cold but calculative Rishabh Bajaj now.

Nice update. Please do continue soon.

Thank you so much🤗

Yeah she's not a part of the plan but RB thinks she is coz of her secret meetings and OTT dialogue

You'll like the real Mrs Bajaj am damn sure

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

Omg, loved it. The Rishabh Bajaj is back. What does Prerna want? Not that care anymore. Just please let her divorce so RishKa can be together. Prerna reminds me of Elena Gilbert who wanted both Salvatore brothers. I remember she had a crush on Elijah at some point. Katherine was better than her. At least she didn't pretend to be a goody-two-shoes. Anyways can't wait for Menaka entry. I hope she teaches Prerna a good lesson. Is RishKa gonna be an endgame? Please make them, if you can & if not then please don't reunite PreRish until Mr Bajaj gets back at Prerna for everything she has put him through. Can't wait for the next part. Update soon & thanks for the pm.

Not a fan of vampire diaries 🙄

Oh she'll definitely teach her a good lesson

I really don't know who'll be the end game 

But I think most of the readers rooting for RishKa 

Including me 😝

Grey-licious thumbnail

Please unres

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Can you please tell who is the end game in this story or rather I should ask who is gonna end up with Mr. Bajaj, Prerna or Menka ?

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Can you please tell who is the end game in this story or rather I should ask who is gonna end up with Mr. Bajaj, Prerna or Menka ?

For now I don't know 

Let's see where the story will go

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

The Rishabh Bajaj we want to see.

Planning to destroy Prerna and Anurag.