Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Tu toh trans bhi kar lega tera kya taste.

Kash tereko aisi hi gf mile.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Tu toh trans bhi kar lega tera kya taste.

Kash tereko aisi hi gf mile.

Chalo ussi bahane gf toh milegi😆

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Chalo ussi bahane gf toh milegi😆

Bas mil jae 😆

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The girl has perpetual baby face and I know that pain well as I also suffer from it 🤣

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hot she is not, but she is naturally pretty and charming in an understated way. She is definitely not BW’s type. Her features remind me of the more classic French actresses. 

She would be more “attractive” if she stopped being a try hard to fit in and just be herself and dress for her body. Nothing beats self confidence.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She isn't hot or sexy but Alia is very cute which is perfectly fine. I think it's important to have representation in media of all types of girls. Not every girl is sexy or hot. So why show them like that? How often do we see super skinny South Asian women who are 6 feet tall like Deepika, Anushka, Kriti, Sonam, etc. Not many. 

NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To even think of Alia as hot girl is like mental pedo. Girl is going to go from cute 11 yr old straight to wrinkles ironed 50 yr old. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She does look like jailbait. But maybe if I was a twenty-something college senior, I would find her hot. 

Originally posted by: Cookies..

She isn't hot or sexy but Alia is very cute which is perfectly fine. I think it's important to have representation in media of all types of girls. Not every girl is sexy or hot. So why show them like that? How often do we see super skinny South Asian women who are 6 feet tall like Deepika, Anushka, Kriti, Sonam, etc. Not many. 

But that's the case with any industry, people want to see attractive women & men on screen in Hollywood and Bollywood. 

Alia still fits that but there won't be much representation for actually unattractive or fat women, unless it's in a negative way and that's understandable.

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago

Alia is great actress. I find her cute and adorable but I don't find her attractive at all