HUM DONO ABNORMAL

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Highlighted dialogue of today's epi,couldn't believe that even pragati can give one liners like ragbhir👍🏼🤗.thank u cvs for no disturbance by any 1 in our pragbhir scene, no bani ka atma , no malholtra's etc etc.loved the way both ragbhir n pragati accepted the situation at that time n none of them regerting .n no any flashback or any thing at that time .please continue showing us such scene.loved the way pragati said thanku to ragbhir n ragbhir was shocked .loved ragbhir gave out all his doubts n fear in a hurry .have seen that scene at least 5x till now .A BIG THANK U FOR SHOWING PRAGBHIR.👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry its was 👍🏼🤗👏 at the end .pressed a wrong emoji.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the scene where Pragati gets scared of the height and Raghbir comes there and she tells him to not come near her.

And he pulls her towards him and she faints.

And hum dono abnormal hein was so funny because of the way both Praghbir laughed out loud after that. 

Pearl is on leave so tomorrow Harshit and Prashant drama. More Praghbir scenes will come next week.

Why do I feel like Harshit will be exposed soon in front of Pragati at least. Because he has started instigating Praghbir regarding Pragati’s real identity.

Iss chakkar mein he will get exposed himself.

P.S.

No old Bani in the hug scene. Shukar hai.

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

what a fire ignite episode🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ignore the rest and just focus on just the praghbir scenes,it was fire and the most intimate scene of praghbir till date❤🔥🙈

is it me or everyone thinks the same as i do that Praghbir looks extra sexy on bed together cuddling each other with love,care and concern?❤💖

the song was just icing on the cake🍰 instead of the couple in the film,it just suit our praghbir👍since the day i heard this song for the first time i fell in love with the song and this song playing on the most gorgeous couple praghbir is picture perfect

pragati's father was right that raghbir does not know himself how much he loves pragati,the way he looks after his wife after knowing that she is suffering from fever touched my heart❤,the husbands needs to learn how to be husband from Raghbir Malhotra,he is the perfect example along with Akarsh Chaudhary from Daayan played by Mohit Malhotra😍,the epitome of husbands

when pragati caught on the web of her past nightmares and she hugs raghbir tightly and he realise that she is in fear,he brought her closer and keep her safely in his arms,thats when she felt safe and slept peacefully hugging him,to be honest as much as they are incomplete being separated,they are connected and complete together...they don't need anyone except togetherness of them being together forever n ever

morning scene was even more beautiful with both of them in close proximity...pragati open her eyes seeing her wrap under the love of her life arms,she wanted nothing except for this moment to standstill,the way she looks at him emotionally and with love just melt the hearts,she loves him more than her life as much as he does for her...only thing that she is blinded by MU n it needs to be cleared

when raghbir open his eyes realising pragati so close to him,the awkwardness is not due to his past,its his own feelings for pragati which he is hiding and running away,a fear of confessing his love to her(which raghbir too confirms with his convo with pragati👍)

PRAGHBIR ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER❤

the morning banter was cute how raghbir tried to explain that it was unintentional,it was hilarious when he says she initiate it first😂,he clarify with her to escape from her wrath unknown to him that it was her most beautiful morning till date🌞❤...the abnormal word was cute as it brought a smile on both gorgeous faces❤.. pvp has the most beautiful baby smile😊

the rest can be ignored,i am already feeling sad prashant,when pragati will breakdown once she gets to know that prashant is no more...i still hope nothing happens to him,he was truly a friend n guidance to pragati...harshit is a kamina😈...he needs to be caught such a psycho🤬

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well thanks for small mercy...no bani n family members into praghbir room🙏

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

what a fire ignite episode🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ignore the rest and just focus on just the praghbir scenes,it was fire and the most intimate scene of praghbir till date❤🔥🙈

is it me or everyone thinks the same as i do that Praghbir looks extra sexy on bed together cuddling each other with love,care and concern?❤💖

the song was just icing on the cake🍰 instead of the couple in the film,it just suit our praghbir👍since the day i heard this song for the first time i fell in love with the song and this song playing on the most gorgeous couple praghbir is picture perfect

pragati's father was right that raghbir does not know himself how much he loves pragati,the way he looks after his wife after knowing that she is suffering from fever touched my heart❤,the husbands needs to learn how to be husband from Raghbir Malhotra,he is the perfect example along with Akarsh Chaudhary from Daayan played by Mohit Malhotra😍,the epitome of husbands

when pragati caught on the web of her past nightmares and she hugs raghbir tightly and he realise that she is in fear,he brought her closer and keep her safely in his arms,thats when she felt safe and slept peacefully hugging him,to be honest as much as they are incomplete being separated,they are connected and complete together...they don't need anyone except togetherness of them being together forever n ever

morning scene was even more beautiful with both of them in close proximity...pragati open her eyes seeing her wrap under the love of her life arms,she wanted nothing except for this moment to standstill,the way she looks at him emotionally and with love just melt the hearts,she loves him more than her life as much as he does for her...only thing that she is blinded by MU n it needs to be cleared

when raghbir open his eyes realising pragati so close to him,the awkwardness is not due to his past,its his own feelings for pragati which he is hiding and running away,a fear of confessing his love to her(which raghbir too confirms with his convo with pragati👍)

PRAGHBIR ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER❤

the morning banter was cute how raghbir tried to explain that it was unintentional,it was hilarious when he says she initiate it first😂,he clarify with her to escape from her wrath unknown to him that it was her most beautiful morning till date🌞❤...the abnormal word was cute as it brought a smile on both gorgeous faces❤.. pvp has the most beautiful baby smile😊

the rest can be ignored,i am already feeling sad prashant,when pragati will breakdown once she gets to know that prashant is no more...i still hope nothing happens to him,he was truly a friend n guidance to pragati...harshit is a kamina😈...he needs to be caught such a psycho🤬

Haha omg aftr read ypur comnt i feel so shy lol u always write beautifully 

Im soooooo happy finally praghbir beautiful most awaited scenes without any tension ufff they look soo hot even in morning scene they look more hot plus im happy k raghbir ko is sabke baad bura feel nhi hua shukr he he nt ignore her kl ki episode me rm nhi hoga 

Hope k prashant villain na ho or kahi pragati ko ye na keh de k mujhe raghbir ne maarnay ki koshish ki bcs mujhe prashant sahi nhi lagta and ab noo more doubt drama agr ab pragati ne raghbir ko ghalat smjha to wo aise husbnd ko deserve nhi karti 

Kaha milte he aise husbnd ufff in start when he hold hr tight i lovee tgat scene this is bepanah pyar seriously kash aise husbnd sabko mile lolzz 🙆🙈🙈

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well thanks for small mercy...no bani n family members into praghbir room🙏

Hope they understand fans demand and agay bhi ye mehrbani kartay rahay 😂😂 bcs aftr this hot scene im sure fans demand more acenes if praghbir 😎😎