Active Raima's entry..

Poll

What do you prefer to see?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How would you prefer to see Raima going forward? If she becomes evil/ villain, then things will be too simple (and boring/frustrating for viewers). And if she is another Parvati, and wins our heart, Rohit's life will become hell!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have a 3rd option... I would rather her be a slightly ditzy but kind hearted girl who realizes that Rohit is no longer her type and decides to get Ronakshi together. Then she moves on, leaving the show on a graceful note. But based on the flashback, she appears to be controlling, dominating and childish. Idk what the makers have in mind. 

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe Raima will tone down the childishness now. The flashback Raima knew no pain. She had a good life, career and a doting bf.

The present Raima has lost four years of her life. Once this reality hits her, she'd definitely be a changed person. And to top that, she'd soon realize that Rohit is trying to move on in his life with someone else. 

Irrespective of whether we like Raima or not, I'd love to see her character growth. Because ultimately, I want to see Rohit choosing to be with Sona, not because Raima wasn't good enough but because Sonakshi was all he ever wanted and more.

Expecting too much? Maybe. ðŸ˜†

Edited by SaTi4ever - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Entry and a quick exit of good Raima...She's seriously not needed for two weeks as well.

zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Entry and a quick exit of good Raima...She's seriously not needed for two weeks as well.

While that is not going to happen; and it appears that Raima is going to stay. Most probably, they will position her as a gray character, with some past history with Sona (that we would know after few weeks of drama!). IMO.

SonakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I have a 3rd option... I would rather her be a slightly ditzy but kind hearted girl who realizes that Rohit is no longer her type and decides to get Ronakshi together. Then she moves on, leaving the show on a graceful note. But based on the flashback, she appears to be controlling, dominating and childish. Idk what the makers have in mind. 

good one 

SonakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Agreed 

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'd personally prefer a mature drama. Not the typical vamp story. Raima can be a more relatable, empathetic version of Lavanya from IPKKND! Now idk how many posters here have seen that show... But Lavanya had started off as a shallow/grey character and then matured into a sensible girl who stepped back herself after realising the unsaid love between the protagonists. More for her own self-worth rather than anything else.... and she left without any malice towards anyone! The whole arc was quite refreshing for TV especially during those days. (Only citing another show as an example, no intention to compare.) Considering KHKT's genre and potential, Raima angle can be explored in an even better manner than that....more so because Raima as a character has painful history of her own. She can be the perfect catalyst for some emotional conflict between the leads that makes their bond stronger... And she can be eased out without leaving a bitter taste in viewers' mouths if she is sketched as a positive person who deals with the reality of people having moved on. 

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very well said. Even I would want it to be a mature story where a character can have a negative streak but need not be a vamp. Similarly Raima can also be shown human, where in she might react negatively to a given situation, where in even though the viewers do not agree to her behaviour but can still empathise with her. Till now the USP of the show has been the fact that each character has a depth and layers which are yet to unfold. Hope it stays the same subtle and relatable. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post. Loved the analysis of all the posters. Amazing this show raised the audience expectation so much for a character to be positive, which usually be a Vamp in ITV. 

Like one poster said want Rohit to choose his love for Sona not because Raima is not good/lacks certain qualities/immature/so on and please no comparison between the past and present love either. It will demean both Rohit, Sona characters. They deserve better depiction.

Love the show. Hope the makers keep it's uniqueness and handle this track with the classiness they have been using in the past tracks. 

This Raima character is going to stay longer whether we want it or not. Hope they don't pit the audience against both couples. This show has to remain focus only on Ronakshi...