Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Given VJ and Helly's screen presence and chemistry, many have been routing for the pairing. But has anyone noticed how abusive the whole relationship is?

Sultanat has zero freedom. she has no phone, she never goes out without Madhav. She lives in his house/room; she sleeps in his bed; she wears what he has arranged for her, she eats what is prepared in house. She can't meet or talk to anyone without his permission. She has no say in anything except what she talks to the kid. In other words, she is under his 100% control. She is more likely to suffer from Stockholm syndrome than actually fall in love.

Krish, as a 6-7 year old, has much more freedom. He goes to school. he calls random friends when he wants. He started the friendship with Sultanat, not the other way around. Madhav would have nipped it in the bud if it was not for Krish's feeling. He didn't let the friendship flourish for Sultanat's sake.

Apart from Sultanat marriage status, this lopsided power situation must be fixed before exploring any romantic possibilities. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is doing b coz he thinks she is kainat his sister killer he is slowly falling for her innocence once he knows that she is not kainat then he allowed her to free or  roamoutside and if she goes out also if shah family sees thy y think her as kainat thy have butcher zaroon char so thy can show sadhav all r t accepting b coz married girl with man if divorce happens then sadhav will be nice pair thy have lot of potential 

eshasrk thumbnail

Madhav is indeed abusive and the moment he realizes that, he stops and feels sorry. But I agree with you: Sultanat has zero freedom, but then again he mentioned that he has kidnapped her, so basically she is his prisoner. The only time she has some time for herself is when she is with Krish, even that is a problem for Madhav sometimes.

As long as SaRoon are married, there cannot be SaDhav , no matter how much fans or makers want tht to happen. At this moment I do not see a divorce happening btwn SaRoon, coz Kainaat will never allow tht for she is pretending. 

Gosh I so wish that Sultanat gets her memory back and smacks Madhav on his head for putting her through his shit. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I even feel bad for her... She is manhandled, insulted many times by his family members.. But yes he is doing all this because he sees her as his sister murderer... 

I really don't understand why Zaroon has not identified the one who is with him is not his Saltanat despite not feeling close to her and feeling something when he encounters real Saltanat,, why he is not trying to figure out...

Zainab is regaining conscious but Kainat is there and don't know what she will do with her....

So much of danger around Saltanat now, Madhav wants to kill her for revenge,, Even Zaroon might try to harm her thinking she is Kainat his mom murderer... 

Hope they don't stretch memory loss track.... Saltanat should get back her memory and fight back Kainat....

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

He is doing b coz he thinks she is kainat his sister killer he is slowly falling for her innocence once he knows that she is not kainat then he allowed her to free or  roamoutside and if she goes out also if shah family sees thy y think her as kainat thy have butcher zaroon char so thy can show sadhav all r t accepting b coz married girl with man if divorce happens then sadhav will be nice pair thy have lot of potential 

I love Madhav and Kashish onscreen. They have sparks. But this is not sultanat. Sultanat would have put the whole Sharma family in its place by this time.

We fear the process of dying and are afraid of it much more than death itself. Right now Madhav is actually torturing her by keeping her a prisoner. He could take her to a psychiatrist if he really wants to help her or send her back to her family. He knows where she lives. Hr can keeps tabs on her and kill her when her memory returns.

I can’t root for this pairing until divorce, memory return and fixing this power imbalance.

ashi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Given VJ and Helly's screen presence and chemistry, many have been routing for the pairing. But has anyone noticed how abusive the whole relationship is?

Sultanat has zero freedom. she has no phone, she never goes out without Madhav. She lives in his house/room; she sleeps in his bed; she wears what he has arranged for her, she eats what is prepared in house. She can't meet or talk to anyone without his permission. She has no say in anything except what she talks to the kid. In other words, she is under his 100% control. She is more likely to suffer from Stockholm syndrome than actually fall in love.

Krish, as a 6-7 year old, has much more freedom. He goes to school. he calls random friends when he wants. He started the friendship with Sultanat, not the other way around. Madhav would have nipped it in the bud if it was not for Krish's feeling. He didn't let the friendship flourish for Sultanat's sake.

Apart from Sultanat marriage status, this lopsided power situation must be fixed before exploring any romantic possibilities. 

@irshita thanks for this post, you point out some major points, actually I also feel bad for saltanat when she is insulted by madhav or any of his family members, I feel bad for her bcz she has no freedom of anything.i too feel Madhav is unknowingly torturing this innocent girl, with all these feelings I started thinking and I feel madhav's these restrictions are indirectly saving saltanat, How can it be, I like to share some points with you

madhav has caged her in his house she cannot go anywhere alone and if he allows her to go out than he must be with her, it's such an inhuman act by madhav how can he be so cruel to a girl,. But!!! If she goes out then,

1) few days ago saltanat is died for kainat she had already seen saltanat and now try to harm saltanat, what if she had seen her in some other place out of Sharma house, madhav wants to kill her but till saltanat memory is not back he will save her from any harm, like kainat.

2) if she goes out and zaroon sees her, it will not good for her also coz zaroon considers her as kainat, coz she thinks kainat is died and real saltanat is with him, he has seen that dig grave of kainat(saltanat) and he thinks that kainat is alive and had also kainat has killed ghazala, his mother. So if she meet saltanat at this time when saltanat has not remember anything, he will accused her of being his mother's murderer and madhav who already thinks her as his sister murderer, saltant will never be able to face these accusions on her bcz she had not remember anything it will be easy for real kainat to urges everyone against saltanat and to get rid of her, 

So saltanat should meet shah family only after her memory is back. About madhav if saltanat remembers her past then she will tell madhav everything abt kainatand what kainat had did to her, and I think he is not too bad to not to listen to her.

ABOUT MADHAV's CRUELTY

Madhav is a person who consider saltanat as kainat, the murderer of his sister whom he loved more than himself, killed by kainat shah ghazi in front of his eyes when he was a child. Being a normal human, a person like madhav will torture the murderer of his loved once to any extent and will make his life a living hell bcz for him the murderer of his sister not deserved any pity specially from his side, and madhav consider saltanat as kainat. If he knows that she is saltanat not kainat he will feel bad for his doings.

ABOUT ZAROON-Saroon

I start we watching show after vj's entry considering him as a cameo, I was watching it for madhav/vj only and initially not routing for sadhav, but before the episode zaroon agreed to sign divorce papers. How he can take that decision alone, seriously!!! zaroon's ch is butchered badly. He thinks kainat the fake saltanat as real saltanat, his love saltanat, how can he take decision of divorce all alone, just bcz her father want him to do so. It was fake saltanat, kainat who was standing their she as her signature traites do that fake suicide drama threatens all to kill herself and stop saroon to sign divorce, if real saltanat stands in place of that fake one will she do the same suicide drama to stop divorce, in my opinion the girl who can question madhav for his doings, she is bold enough to face madhav, if she sees zaroon signing divorce papers she had not stopped him but gets annoyed at his act.

In both ways saltanat is facing many problems and many are on the way,madhav is unknowingly torturing her and on the other side zaroon considers kainat as saltanat bt still agreeing for divorce and agreed to give her the pain of separation, also knowing that saltanat has no mistake If saroon reunite then makers should give a proper justification for butchering zaroon to dis extent and if they are planning to move with sadhav then they should give a proper guilty feeling of madhav

If my thoughts have disturbed you all and hurt anyone than please forgive this innocent guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Love u all keep posti.ng your viewas irshita, esha, rameeraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and everyone I am enjoying reading your postsπŸ™πŸ™

Edited by ashi21 - 4 years ago
ashi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Again thanks for this post, I wish makers should be aware of these little points and be able to give audience a positive, justified and meaningful story

Edited by ashi21 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Madhav is indeed abusive and the moment he realizes that, he stops and feels sorry. But I agree with you: Sultanat has zero freedom, but then again he mentioned that he has kidnapped her, so basically she is his prisoner. The only time she has some time for herself is when she is with Krish, even that is a problem for Madhav sometimes.

As long as SaRoon are married, there cannot be SaDhav , no matter how much fans or makers want tht to happen. At this moment I do not see a divorce happening btwn SaRoon, coz Kainaat will never allow tht for she is pretending. 

Gosh I so wish that Sultanat gets her memory back and smacks Madhav on his head for putting her through his shit. 

I wouldn't mind if he actually kept her tied in a chair as a kidnapped victim - then kashish knows he is the enemy. right now it is worse. It is a golden cage with an illusion of comfort and freedom. Kashish might be doubtful of his story about their prior relationship, she still doesn't think of him as the enemy. He is fooling her in every possible way. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

I even feel bad for her... She is manhandled, insulted many times by his family members.. But yes he is doing all this because he sees her as his sister murderer... 

I really don't understand why Zaroon has not identified the one who is with him is not his Saltanat despite not feeling close to her and feeling something when he encounters real Saltanat,, why he is not trying to figure out...

Zainab is regaining conscious but Kainat is there and don't know what she will do with her....

So much of danger around Saltanat now, Madhav wants to kill her for revenge,, Even Zaroon might try to harm her thinking she is Kainat his mom murderer... 

Hope they don't stretch memory loss track.... Saltanat should get back her memory and fight back Kainat....

I personally believe that CVs have decided to swap the Ml despite all the feeling and connection clues and air blowers. They will stretch memory track until they can lay the foundation for Madhav and Sultanat's relationship.

This is the reason why I find the current power balance toxic - because I know that they are going to build the relationship based on these days that she spends in captivity.

Can't understand Zaroon. Have never lost interest in a ML so fast before. CVs have done a great job butchering his character to make way for the new guy.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi21

if my thoughts have disturbed you all and hurt anyone than please forgive this innocent guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Love u all keep posti.ng your viewas irshita, esha, rameeraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and everyone I am enjoying reading your postsπŸ™πŸ™

Welcome to the forum! No offence taken. As I have said before, I don't mind the pairing or Madhav. 

My problem is more with how Sultanat is being treated right now and how Madhav's small gestures in a big picture of abuse are being seen as kindness and caring. These gestures are actually ways to keep a kidnapped victim in control by giving the victim a false sense of security and making them dependent on a kidnapper.

As for Sultanat being in danger outside are true but exaggerated. Zaroon wouldn't hurt her unless her memory returns and neither would Kainaat. Zaroon would also want to her to know why he is sending her to jail and she is no threat to Kainaat before her memory comes back.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago