Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Moral of the progressive story is going for the 2nd Marriage is like going to a Funeral.

Most Important Moral of the story is not to have a Loose Cannon, sulky, Sour and fake smile be your Wedding planner, God only knows what Skeletons She will find and hangs behind and the Mother is saying just 3 words through out the Wedding  - where is Mini like a Parrot.

Phew..

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Damn funny hahahahaha. 

Theek se hasi bhi nahi aa rahiπŸ˜’

Dude.. has liya kro. 

Shows to aate jate rahenge. Find humor even in misery. πŸ˜ƒ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Dude.. has liya kro. 

Shows to aate jate rahenge. Find humor even in misery. πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah.πŸ˜†

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's exactly why made this post.. just to lighten the mood.. but after todays horrifying episode.. I guess will have to make another post to vent out the frustration..

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree with your all points & after watching today's episode yes don't get married second time & this message is specially for children who wanta to see her parents happy by giving a chance of second marraige.totally ruined the show.

lalla was butcherd by cvs.ek ek karke sab ki line lagti ja rahi hai.he was very rude.

ab unhe tumari koi jarurat nahi hai.i mean like seriously jisne shaadi karwayi now she is big raste ka rooda in her babes marraige.sound so sellfish & egoistic.

babita ke baare mein kya bolun.i never said against anything babita.because from the starti ng episode i know she is a eeak character ,so my expectations was not so much high from her i knew she is not a very good mother but atleast she was a good human.sometimes she become overdependent but atleast she cared the relatons.but now i will say she is not a god wife also.

i said babita is biggest problen that she handle one relations at one time withot carung other relation.now it happen same in today's episode ok she is a mother she has to care her daughter.but what about h.s.she is a wife too.but no babita ki aadat ban gayi jeher ugalne kiπŸ˜†.h.s was right babita ke andar amrit manthan chal raha hai.but i just want to ask ye amrit manthan ab tak kahan tha.she was living in h.s haveli since more than 9 months.if i am not wrong.then ye jeher ab tak dikha kyun nahi.shaadi ke time pe jeher ugalne ki sochi.

i am seriously disappointing with babita.now ahe is doing the same thing to ignore h s what ashok did to her for ignoring his marraige & his life partner.

now i feel what i see in previous episode about their trio relation is  pure & close bond  was my mirage.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Don't let other people arrange your wedding and simply watch from the sidelines, so at least you can dictate your sleeping arrangements.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Don't let other people arrange your wedding and simply watch from the sidelines, so at least you can dictate your sleeping arrangements.

🀣Yes you should definitely know where you will be sleeping after marriage and with whom. Daughter or father?πŸ˜†

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Moral of the story to make Mini the great, its now Lally turn to be the Villain today.

Only one left standing now is  Nayeem Be and I wonder how they are going to Butcher her next.

Moral is Mother and Daughter never talked at all and its her old problems and Khamo words are the fire and its going to explode and HS is going to he blamed.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Moral of the story: everyone has daddy issues. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

In reality , second wedding usually is a registration marriage without all this fuss .

Very few people would go an elaborate second marriage