Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Did HS made her wear the mangalsutra...? 

Bcoz I can't see MS during bidai but precap she was wearing it.. Kaise... 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

May be Paridhi is not comfortable for magalsutra scene and if you see applying Sindhoor is also not shown properly it was show cased as it was put by Anirudh.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh bohot pehle hi strike hua tha, but I forgot to mention this yesterday. There was no MS on her in the bidaayi also. Uffffff.

I'm not used to missing major details in a show like PB where everything is so so carefully and intricately done.🤔

They had so meticulously photoshopped Babes' and Pinku's (Paridhi and the guy playing Pinku) childhood photos on the wall for authenticity.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rnvdbhavani

May be Paridhi is not comfortable for magalsutra scene and if you see applying Sindhoor is also not shown properly it was show cased as it was put by Anirudh.

I understood that but in the bidaayi scene cut toh she could've worn it herself naa?

Anisha22 thumbnail

nope in her previous show,  all were shown properly.. 

Edited by Anisha22 - 4 years ago
Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think as in the first marriage of Babita magalsutra as well sindhoor scene r very well shown don't wat production r showing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I don't  think she have problem with that Bcozin her previous show it's was shown all very nicely... And during indoor Babita was really upset and tensed about Minni and HS equation that's why they was no smile on her face bit the picturisation was good... 

I feel CVS did it purposely... I don't want to assume but again raha nahi jaata...may be HS would have gifted her the MS once they enter the room... 

If it just came like that without HS make her wear... Then it  means it's big blooper bhai....

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannavi

I don't think as in the first marriage of Babita magalsutra as well sindhoor scene r very well shown don't wat production r showing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Pls yaar yaad mat dilao us shaadi ki I feel like crying again Bcoz of the CD.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeh bohot pehle hi strike hua tha, but I forgot to mention this yesterday. There was no MS on her in the bidaayi also. Uffffff.

I'm not used to missing major details in a show like PB where everything is so so carefully and intricately done.🤔

They had so meticulously photoshopped Babes' and Pinku's (Paridhi and the guy playing Pinku) childhood photos on the wall for authenticity.

Ha Ha evene too I was.involved in them that I don't notice while watching the show but when I watched after I realised that... Bhais ki pooch HS ne MS pehnaya hi nahi... Par precap kaise aa gaya.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I noticed this yesterday and had  pointed it out in the the thread. Apparently it might have been cut since Babes is wearing it in the post marriage spoilers.

Besides, they've shown the whole shaadi in bits and pieces so who gives a damn about the mangalsutra. ðŸ˜¡