Mary takes: Bajaj laid his heart bare today and nobody listened :(

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Geez, I am blown away by the subtle acting KSG did there. I am kind of shocked at that level of nuance from any actor since Barun as Arnav. Esp. blown away that Ekta allowed it to happen in one of her dramas! There were so many small parts in how KSG expressed Bajaj's vulnerability and frustration to day - the near tears, the struggling to speak, the frustrated silences, the despairing stutter, the shaking in one's boots, the confusion between what to say/what not to say, the anger, and restraint - it was all there. I genuinely did not expect that much depth of understanding in KSG, he comes across rather flippant and happy-go-lucky in real life. He has really shown an understanding for an introverted character that surprised me today. Very talented, subtle, and nuanced presentation of Bajaj today. 

Bajaj was multi-dimensional because as a viewer you saw the multiple thoughts in his head - the son, Rishab, the loving family member, and Mr. Bajaj the businessman. It is very difficult to project all that in such a short time, especially considering the petty drama going on around the scenes between Bajaj and Prerna was a ton of one-dimensional characters bickering and going their own merry way. The dialogue here was fantastic and the depiction too. Hats off to all, especially KSG, writers, and director. 

They made sure Prerna's one track accusations today cut deep into the vulnerable side of Bajaj who wanted to be seen as Rishab by Prerna. That was amazingly written. Rishab v. Bajaj are two people and he never lets anyone see Rishab. Prerna must have been very distracted not to get it when a man says he wanted to be known as his true self, wished he knew her before "anyone," etc. Girl, that's as close to a verbal confession as you will get. If the eyes don't give it away, if going to jail doesn't give it away, those dialogues were supposed to! But it is necessary for the plot. She will revisit these scenes later.

Please share your thoughts about Bajaj and Prerna's fight today.

On a side note, how gorgeous was Bajaj's look today!? First man I saw who can rock a tan suit. Literally never saw a man in real or reel look good in a tan suit, not even Obama hahaha.

Edited by Marybarton - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Geez, I am blown away by the subtle acting KSG did there. I am kind of shocked at that level of nuance from any actor since Barun as Arnav. Esp. blown away that Ekta allowed it to happen in one of her dramas! There were so many small parts in how KSG expressed Bajaj's vulnerability and frustration to day - the near tears, the struggling to speak, the frustrated silences, the despairing stutter, the confusion between what to say/what not to say, the anger, and restraint - it was all there. I genuinely did not expect that much depth of understanding in KSG, he comes across rather flippant and happy-go-lucky in real life. He has really shown an understanding for an introverted character that surprised me today. Very talented, subtle, and nuanced presentation of Bajaj today. 

Bajaj was multi-dimensional because as a viewer you saw the multiple thoughts in his head - the son, Rishab, the loving family member, and Mr. Bajaj the businessman. It is very difficult to project all that in such a short time, especially considering the petty drama going on around the scenes between Bajaj and Prerna was a ton of one-dimensional characters bickering and going their own merry way. The dialogue here was fantastic and the depiction too. Hats off to all, especially KSG, writers, and director. 

They made sure Prerna's one track accusations today cut deep into the vulnerable side of Bajaj who wanted to be seen as Rishab by Prerna. What was amazingly written. Rishab v. Bajaj are two people and he never lets anyone see Rishab. Prerna must have been very distracted not to get it when a man says he wanted to be known as his true self, wished he knew her before "anyone," etc. Girl, that's as close to a verbal confession as you will get. If the eyes don't give it away, if going to jail doesn't give it away, those dialogues were supposed to! But it is necessary for the plot. She will revisit these scenes later.

Prerna will get haunt by her own accusations sooner or later. 

She is blindly accusing him without hearing his pleas. She will get accused to for hiding her pregnancy and everyone will blame her without hearing her pleas.

She will soon rehearse her own confinements of her own accusations.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Only one thing Ekta belloed lots of papad to have ksg on board for this reason. šŸ˜Ž

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can only say that she doesnā€™t deserve bajaj 

He tried his best today to make her understand but no madam is not ready to listen to him šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

She doesnā€™t trust him šŸ˜­ but itā€™s ok šŸ‘ now days she is not surprising me  Dramabaz larki šŸ˜”

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

KSG is very happy go lucky in real life, but that doesnā€™t mean he hasnā€™t experienced sadness, loneliness, and the feeling of being misunderstood! He is far more deep than he appears! That is exactly why he is such an amazing actor, because as a human he has seemed to have experienced it all and is able to portray it through his characters!  You should also watch him in DMG and QH! He is truly a very natural and versatile actor! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kalank

KSG is very happy go lucky in real life, but that doesnā€™t mean he hasnā€™t experienced sadness, loneliness, and the feeling of being misunderstood! He is far more deep than he appears! That is exactly why he is such an amazing actor, because as a human he has seemed to have experienced it all and is able to portray it through his characters! He is truly a natural and versatile actor! You should also watch him in DMG and QH to see his versatility! 

Everyone has dimensions and I think you know what I was thinking of when I said he's happy go lucky. It is not that he doesn't have depth as a person. It's just that he's definitely an extrovert and he often plays introverts and shows a special understanding of them. Same with Asad, though he was more junior then. I think he has aged and matured like wine :) 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why?

Why Kuki why did you have to improve on meeting one half of soulmate?

Why RB why do you like to bang your head on that wall? 

KSG playing Bajaj is the best. There is no one who can play this role like he can. 

Prerna becomes dead n blind when it comes to x. I don't want her to side with RB if he id wrong but will she go against x when this all might be proven as plan.

She is going to regret this behaviour. Proof of his innocence will fall on her lap when she heard something kyunki wall have ears  and get him out.

He is refusing bail because he wants her to get him out after she believes in him.  I think all things set aside he should come out for his daughter.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Everyone has dimensions and I think you know what I was thinking of when I said he's happy go lucky. It is not that he doesn't have depth as a person. It's just that he's definitely an extrovert and he often plays introverts and shows a special understanding of them. Same with Asad, though he was more junior then. I think he has aged and matured like wine :) 

I think his portrayal of Asad was amazing too! It is just that Bajaj is even more layered and deep which is making him shine even more! I toh also loved him as Armaan! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Like ur post 3000. Nothing more to add. 

Last 2 days are gems of episode just to marvel at KsG performance. He has shown everything these two days. Comedy, frustration, sadness .anger . 

And all in a subtle , nuanced way. Who said you need to scream to get ur acting noticed. Good subtle acting works wonders and hits deep

hasini009 thumbnail

KSG, he's one of the finest actors of tellywood. ye baat mujhe DMG days se hi pata haiā¤ļø

now I understand why pre's not understanding his pain. inki dictionary mein subtility ka shabd hi nahi hai. sab OTT tareeke se batana padega