Sep 18 : Mother - Son Duo on the pitch

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday episode ended with Razia asking Azaan to share popcorn with Shaira as there's some time left for Sun to set. 

Episode starts with Azaan bringing two bowls of popcorn in Shaira's room, they both seat and Azaan eats popcorn, Shaira says that she will eat herself. She eats popcorn and Azaan looks at her. Shaira blushes asking why is he looking at her like this? 

Azaan says that commonly people watch movie and eat popcorn but his life Shaira is so beautiful that he is looking at her and eating popcorn ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Azaan takes her hand and leads her to a window, he says that earlier he waited for sun to set so he could see Shaira in moonlight but today he doesn't want The Sun to set ever. Shaira says that the Sun has set but it will rise again tomorrow and they will wait for it. She holds his hand and leads him to the door. There are tears in their eyes, Azaan leaves and Shaira is heartbroken 💔 💔 💔 

This is so unfair, I have never seen someone's selfishness affecting two people like this, they can't spend time with each other, it's just so sad, why can't good people be proactive and throw Noor on the road? She is a nobody, she can go to hell forum, Azaan is a billionaire and his mother is a politician, for the first time I want people to use money and power to their benefits. 

Azaan goes into Shazaan's bedroom, Noor as usual is in front of the mirror, she stops Azaan saying they can play carrom and eat noodles as they did when they were kids, they can start this with friendship and Azaan will fall in love with her in the process, Azaan is astonished at her delusional mindset. 

He plays the carrom and eats noodle, gets up saying he is not enjoying himself as this game is boring after all the games Noor has played with them, he brings popcorn for Noor and throws it in the air. Azaan says that he has some work in office as American clients are coming. 

He leaves the room, Razia is sitting outside, she asked him about it and he says that he has some work in the office. Razia asks him how is he planning on dodging Noor every night as he can't use office as an excuse every night, Azaan says that Razia has to help him ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shaira is sleeping in her bedroom, Azaan comes there, puts something beside her and kisses her on the forehead, he wants to be with her but he can't and she will know why in the morning 💔💔❤️💔❤️❤️❤️❤️💔💔💔💔💔💔❤️❤️❤️💔💔

Shaira gets up in the morning and music box plays happy birthday song, Azaan calls Shaira wishing her, her birthday, he asks her to see the present he has kept for her under the bedsheets, there's a dress in it and Shaira likes it. 

Shaira asks him where is he? Azaan says that he is in the office and tells her about what happened in Noor's bedroom, Shaira is irritated with this and she says that Azaan didn't do right with Noor. Azaan asks her not to spoil his and her mood on this day and she should be ready in the evening to go out with him. Shaira tells him that she is not going anywhere with him and she won't wear this dress, she threw her phone on the couch and Razia comes there 

Razia wishes Shaira her birthday, Shaira tries to hug her but Razia stops Shaira, Shaira asks what's wrong? Razia says that she doesn't want to talk about it, after her humiliation in forum, she won't be able to attend an event so she thought Shaira can take her place. Shaira agrees thinking she can avoid going out with Azaan with this. 

Azaan says good morning to Razia from the phone, Shaira brings the phone to Razia and Razia taunts Shaira that Shazaan live in the same house but have to speak through phone. 

Shaira inform Azaan about the event, he says that she has to wear his present, Shaira says that she will wear something else and as she opens her wardrobe, it is empty😂😂😂😂 Ahhh... Azaan 

Azaan asks where are her clothes, now she has to wear what he got for her ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕 This guy is too good 

Mashuka informs Razia that she has asked Shaira to get ready, Razia says that she will tell Azaan about it. Noor is eavesdropping on them and takes Razia's phone, reads her message to Azaan and gets to know about Shazaan's plan. 

😂😂😂😂😂🙏 Razia and Azaan are too good, there's no reason for Razia to involve Mashuka in this plan and text Azaan unless she wanted Noor to find out. 

Noor sends flowers Shaira is allergic to in Shaira's room through Dilruba in Azaan's name, Razia comes and stops Dilruba from handing the bouquet to Shaira. 

Upcoming - 

Noor pushes Shaira in a hole full of mud or white paint, Noor sits in the car and Shaira is left behind 😂😂

I can bet that Azaan is planning something at home and car was there to take Noor away from Begum palace for rest of the night 🙏🙏🙏🙏 

Serves Shaira right for being Noor's personal assistant, she fought Azaan for Noor, I do not want Noor to spend night with Azaan but Shaira needs a lesson 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaira will not learn her lesson so early but she will blame Azaan for all that mess. thanks for the up date now because mother and son are together in it it will become positive hopfully.

kooki07 thumbnail

one thing is bothering me. how could Shaira went to sleep knowing that her husband is with another woman so called his other wife , does she really love him the way he loves her ,how could she feel peaceful or these two really  think that Azaan is a toy or a thing, we know about  Noor she is ready selfish and evil but i dont get Shaira s mentality . when she mentioned the religion in the forum fine but is she comparing her self with the prophets , yes they have done the few mariges to give us the example that in which situation it is allowed and have to keep the ballance as well but how could we even think about it to do the compare our self with them. no women in this world can do it now a days . still she favours Noor and push Azaan towards her on top of that she fell to sleep. i am sorry if some peoples dont like it but it is the reality. i am thinking of .

Koudou thumbnail

Est ce que vous vous rendrez compte que  ce les décideurs qui font shayra comme ça 

Bonsilas3ko thumbnail

Hello everyone I'm very new but I follow this show every single day. I hope my opinions and insight will not offend anyone.

I'll like to disagree with what you've just said. How can Shaira sleep peacefully knowing that her husband is with another? It's quite simple, Shaira already knew that the moment she gave her husband to Noor she'll not have no right on him. Remember her plan was to divorce Azaan and leave his life forever but things changed at the wedding itself. 

I believe Shaira can sleep so peacefully because 1. she have full trust in Azaan that he would never betray her.

2. She has come to term with the fact that good or bad at the end of the day Noor is Azaan's wife as well

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

one thing is bothering me. how could Shaira went to sleep knowing that her husband is with another woman so called his other wife , does she really love him the way he loves her ,how could she feel peaceful or these two really  think that Azaan is a toy or a thing, we know about  Noor she is ready selfish and evil but i dont get Shaira s mentality . when she mentioned the religion in the forum fine but is she comparing her self with the prophets , yes they have done the few mariges to give us the example that in which situation it is allowed and have to keep the ballance as well but how could we even think about it to do the compare our self with them. no women in this world can do it now a days . still she favours Noor and push Azaan towards her on top of that she fell to sleep. i am sorry if some peoples dont like it but it is the reality. i am thinking of .

Where did Shaira compare herself to the Prophet? 

Why was Shaira sleeping peacefully? 

1 Azaan had planned a surprise for her, they couldn't show it without Shaira sleeping peacefully. 

2 On Azaan and Noor's wedding night, Shaira wasn't in their room but she knew what Azaan did or said to Noor. She knows Azaan hence her mind is at peace, she is not insecure of Noor and Azaan because she has complete faith in Azaan's love for her. 

3 It was Azaan's promise and decision to give Noor rights of a wife, he agreed to her terms for Razia's sake. What can Shaira do in this? 

4 This is Shazaan relationship, Azaan gives Shaira the pizza and he takes the Crust. He gave her a bed with flowers to sleep on and he slept on chair by pool. On her birthday night, he gave her a peaceful night of sleep and he slept in office. 

Shaira doesn't support polygamy, she never said that it was right, she is trying to get out of it by giving up her rights, she is not asking Noor to give up her rights as a wife because it is not her prerogative. 

We have been back and forth on her reaction towards Azaan, according to Razia, it is one thing to give up your rights but another thing when you see other woman with your husband. Shaira's trust on Azaan is not letting her go to a place where she has to worry, I think there will be situations when it will be unbearable for her to see Azaan with Noor and then you will see a different Shaira 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonsilas3ko

Hello everyone I'm very new but I follow this show every single day. I hope my opinions and insight will not offend anyone.

I'll like to disagree with what you've just said. How can Shaira sleep peacefully knowing that her husband is with another? It's quite simple, Shaira already knew that the moment she gave her husband to Noor she'll not have no right on him. Remember her plan was to divorce Azaan and leave his life forever but things changed at the wedding itself. 

I believe Shaira can sleep so peacefully because 1. she have full trust in Azaan that he would never betray her.

2. She has come to term with the fact that good or bad at the end of the day Noor is Azaan's wife as well

Don't worry about offending anyone, members on this forum don't take characters and opinions to heart, a very peaceful forum. ♥️♥️

Agree with your insight on Shaira 

kooki07 thumbnail

dont work as Nora said i will say the same we all can discuss our thaughts . i realy like shaira but its cvs have been giving her the plots which does not go with the realty i am worried one day they are not making her a fly or some thing like that to protect her family. i am just asking the writers just be realistic or do not know tomorrow people might start coming to her that she can see further ahead . just joking nothing else.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

dont work as Nora said i will say the same we all can discuss our thaughts . i realy like shaira but its cvs have been giving her the plots which does not go with the realty i am worried one day they are not making her a fly or some thing like that to protect her family. i am just asking the writers just be realistic or do not know tomorrow people might start coming to her that she can see further ahead . just joking nothing else.

🤣 Kooki, I want to see Shaira fly 

kooki07 thumbnail

but the colour have done it in one of their show.