Again this track is going same like robo track

Santsharan34 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode and yesterday both episodes episodes were so emotional and full of kids scenes why. Why they are playing with the feelings of fans now plz over this kids drama and show some old characters and into old mhb zone. And show something about akhira now. Now in today's episode they showed episode on that irritating chuttan and mishri's emotional drama and just shown a little bit of akhira why? Plz show about akhira plz plz plz plz plz plz and how many times i say plz we want only akhira not there kids story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We need to talk on Instagram if we want MHB makers to listen to us, they don't read here.

I agree with you too it's same like robo track. I want an akhira track but a more akhilesh focused track you know?

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah everyone start commenting about it on instagram or twitter ....they are adding  small small Akhira scenes & long long kids scenes they should know that Akhira ki wajah se log show dekhte he kids k liye nahi 

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Ab chuttan ki sachai jaldi kohlo bhai ek toh overacting ki 🏬 dukaan hai. Bhai old mhb ki yaad aati hai vahse episodes wapas laao plz request from makers