Minnie- Champion of Underdogs

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have come to feel Minnie subconsciously supports whoever she feels is the underdog in any confrontation. First it was her Babes against Ashok and Khurana family. Then Meeta against Ashok. Then it was HS against Babes during the Imarti court case drama.

Yesterday she was numbly walking towards her dadi- dadu to support them after Babita gave them a piece of her mind.

Now, she feels she is the underdog in the HS- Babita relationship, so she is feeling sorry for herself🤔. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashok came and cried in front of her, she would start fighting with her Babes and HS for him.  To keep her by her side, Babita will forever have to be Bechaari otherwise Minnie will go looking for the next person she can save.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh yes now its the Khuranas and Lovely, after all that happened.

It will be Khatri and Khamo next.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazam1

I have come to feel Minnie subconsciously supports whoever she feels is the underdog in any confrontation. First it was her Babes against Ashok and Khurana family. Then Meeta against Ashok. Then it was HS against Babes during the Imarti court case drama.

Yesterday she was numbly walking towards her dadi- dadu to support them after Babita gave them a piece of her mind.

Now, she feels she is the underdog in the HS- Babita relationship, so she is feeling sorry for herself🤔. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashok came and cried in front of her, she would start fighting with her Babes and HS for him.  To keep her by her side, Babita will forever have to be Bechaari otherwise Minnie will go looking for the next person she can save.

Totally agree with you. Her saviour complex needs to be addressed as soon as possible else she will break.