PB has given me the title of a great actor - Paridhi Sharma

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Some highlights: 

Paridhi is enjoying working with both Ashnoor and Anirudh Dave. “The latter is a phenomenal actor. The give and take that happens between two creative people can take the scene to a new high. As for Ashnoor, she is a very energetic girl. Since my equation with both are as different as chalk and cheese (mother-daughter and partner), it gives me a lot of variation (body language) as an actor.”

Paridhi is happy that despite playing a mother, she is getting a chance to play a romantic angle. “I am still young. At first I was hesitant about playing mother to a teenager, but I said yes as this lead character had depth.”

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Paridhi was amazing and gorgeous as jodha and she is amazing and minblowing as babita. Two diverse and beautiful role for beautiful paridhi.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Paridhi was amazing and gorgeous as jodha and she is amazing and minblowing as babita. Two diverse and beautiful role for beautiful paridhi.

I was not a regular follower of JA. I  watched it for Paridhi. Loved her as Jodha. 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Paridhi maybe you can get the message across to your writers that we also want more focus on the romantic angle and HS and Babita’s relationship.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Great actor because of PB? I thought she already had that during JA?