Praghbir the Only Saving Grace of a Filler Episode!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok first of all Harshit bhaiyya tum kya aag lagao gey, aag tu Praghbir ne laga di with their dori scene.

But why do the CVs have to make romantic scenes comedic is beyond me. 

Nakul beta I love you but ek baar aur Praghbir ka intimate moment disturb kiya na tu personally aa kar maroon gi.

Raghbir ko bhi wahin chot lag jaati hai where Pragati hits the hooded guy. If I would be in Pragati’s place I would also doubt him LOL.

And yaar too much time wasted on aba jabba daaba. No interest in Priya Dev shefali, uska boyfriend aage se uske chache ka friend unless it’s with Praghbir. Episodes feel a little slow after last two weeks.

Precap looks interesting. Praghbir’s hug on bed and I am pretty sure Prashant is working with Harshit now.

P.S.

CVs, Raghbir fell for Pragati because she is Pragati. And you have shown that till yesterday. So kindly stop showing randomly that Raghbir is finding similarities between her and Bani suddenly. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea a lovely episode . specially the dori scene and the way ragbhir couldn't say the pin and he was feeling shy was just mindblowing of the episode. And tomorrow precap ,the bed hug is looking forward scene.right harshit is working for prashant or vice versa.the most interesting of todays episode is ragbhir doubting pragati as bani even he felt how cum so many similarities n coincident between the 2.today i didn't felt that pragati is that doubtful on ragbhir by seeing the scene yes she did felt how cum so much coincidence but not that much.overall a good episode.with that lovely pragbhir scene.

.Dilwale. thumbnail

No the episode overall was not that good. Filler thi.

Only Praghbir's dori scene and the precap was good.

Woh bhi as usual Nakul ne interrupt kar diya and doosre Praghbir scene mein old Bani ne mood off kar diya.

Valannie thumbnail

@diwale yes i agree , since its a serial n ekta show atleast we r getting this story otherwise  in all her serial all leads have so many wives n husband .1 thing is good of bepanah serial that they r not  making the leads to get married many times.even when ragbhir married pragati she is bani only n pragati didn't get married to that prashant buddha .so i guess this is much better than her all other torture. We need to have patience n watch the show they need to slideline the leads also sometimes so that think n make the show more better and continue the show.even i was not comfortable when they showed pragati as bani but if u c the title bepanah pyaar it means endless love n endless love doesn't fail or die so i guess according to that they r showing the story n moving forward the story .if they only so pragbhir the whole episodes that what role will the other characters will have n wat r their contributions towards the show.even in other show they are the same like yrhpk , yrkkh bhagyas etc etc .so compared to them i find 100x better.SORRY it is a very big post.just written my view .please share ur's too.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Ok first of all Harshit bhaiyya tum kya aag lagao gey, aag tu Praghbir ne laga di with their dori scene.

But why do the CVs have to make romantic scenes comedic is beyond me. In any case, it was hot!

Nakul beta I love you but ek baar aur Praghbir ka intimate moment disturb kiya na tu personally aa kar maroon gi.

Raghbir ko bhi wahin chot lag jaati hai where Pragati hits the hooded guy. If I would be in Pragati’s place I would also doubt him LOL.

And yaar too much time wasted on aba jabba daaba. No interest in Priya Dev shefali, uska boyfriend aage se uske chache ka friend unless it’s with Praghbir. Episodes feel a little slow after last two weeks.

Precap looks interesting. Praghbir’s hug on bed and I am pretty sure Prashant is working with Harshit now.

P.S.

CVs, Raghbir fell for Pragati because she is Pragati. And you have shown that till yesterday. So kindly stop showing randomly that Raghbir is finding similarities between her and Bani suddenly. 

That dori scene could have been so much better....once upon a time there was a sari scene with my hero helping his heroine with her sari. LOVED that sari scene..it was EPIC...yes yes I know that if that scene had been repeated a LOT of people would have said it was copied BUT that scene is the benchmark. 

You need to watch the sari scene and how amazingly my hero did it...i think previous heroine taught him how to tie a sari and that scene was just EVERYTHING. So bear with me if I do not currently go quite so gaga over the dori scene. 

Nakul is a cutie; best devar ever and love his bond with PraghBir. 

I want to see more of PraghBir and less of side stories...BUT if we do not get Raghbir's family store then the show might be very unidimesional. 

I think CVs ARE trying to show that RaghBir is realsiing that Pragati and Bani have a LOT of similarities. 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@diwale yes i agree , since its a serial n ekta show atleast we r getting this story otherwise  in all her serial all leads have so many wives n husband .1 thing is good of bepanah serial that they r not  making the leads to get married many times.even when ragbhir married pragati she is bani only n pragati didn't get married to that prashant buddha .so i guess this is much better than her all other torture. We need to have patience n watch the show they need to slideline the leads also sometimes so that think n make the show more better and continue the show.even i was not comfortable when they showed pragati as bani but if u c the title bepanah pyaar it means endless love n endless love doesn't fail or die so i guess according to that they r showing the story n moving forward the story .if they only so pragbhir the whole episodes that what role will the other characters will have n wat r their contributions towards the show.even in other show they are the same like yrhpk , yrkkh bhagyas etc etc .so compared to them i find 100x better.SORRY it is a very big post.just written my view .please share ur's too.

Bt dear he really now love pragati bepanah pyar ? 😢 im ok with short fb scene jismay similarity dikhaye bt inhope  they nt start this in daily episode im soo happy abt precap hope they show more romance bt y i feel k ye kl hug scene b ruin karnay wale hope rm usmay koi similarity na dekh k wo b nernd me dar k hug karti thi wo ecceptable nhi hoga soo upset and worry abt that bcs we wnt their scrnes now nt always bani scene with all praghbir romance 😢😢

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

That dori scene could have been so much better....once upon a time there was a sari scene with my hero helping his heroine with her sari. LOVED that sari scene..it was EPIC...yes yes I know that if that scene had been repeated a LOT of people would have said it was copied BUT that scene is the benchmark. 

You need to watch the sari scene and how amazingly my hero did it...i think previous heroine taught him how to tie a sari and that scene was just EVERYTHING. So bear with me if I do not currently go quite so gaga over the dori scene. 

Nakul is a cutie; best devar ever and love his bond with PraghBir. 

I want to see more of PraghBir and less of side stories...BUT if we do not get Raghbir's family store then the show might be very unidimesional. 

I think CVs ARE trying to show that RaghBir is realsiing that Pragati and Bani have a LOT of similarities. 

Lol. I am not going to watch any previous shows of Pearl and Ishita no matter how good a scene is. I did not know they both even existed before this show. And anyway, I am currently stuck on Praghbir. 

See that’s exactly my point, when I say that the CVs insert comedy in some Praghbir intense scenes. They should have made Raghbir react more intensely. He was touching her like that for the first time. But they made it partially funny. 

Like for example, the scene on friday, where Pragati falls asleep and Raghbir stares at her holding her hand. That scene felt more romantic than the dori scene because there was intensity. 

Yahan Praghbir scenes are either ruined by comedy, the Malhotras or old Bani insertions.

Intensity kahan se aaye gi. Like I said no expectations for Praghbir from the CVs.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Lol. I am not going to watch any previous shows of Pearl and Ishita no matter how good a scene is. I did not know they both even existed before this show. And anyway, I am currently stuck on Praghbir. 

See that’s exactly my point, when I say that the CVs insert comedy in some Praghbir intense scenes. They should have made Raghbir react more intensely. He was touching her like that for the first time. But they made it partially funny. 

Like for example, the scene on friday, where Pragati falls asleep and Raghbir stares at her holding her hand. That scene felt more romantic than the dori scene because there was intensity. 

Yahan Praghbir scenes are either ruined by comedy, the Malhotras or old Bani insertions.

Intensity kahan se aaye gi. Like I said no expectations for Praghbir from the CVs.

You mean Pearl OR Ishita right....previous heroine was not Ishita. However, even though I think previous heroine is super gorgeous , ishita is pretty and makes a good jodi with Pearl. 

You went gaga over the dori scene so all I was saying was there has been a sari scene with the hero and I LOVE that scene. So I need a lot more to be impressed by a scene. I mean I could have said that there are many other dori scenes but I am so stuck on this hero that I don't even care about other heroes and their dori scenes. However, I think I am allowed comparisons between hero's previous scenes in his repertoire. Anyways, just MY opinion. 

Yes, well, it is obvious you are stuck on PraghBir. I like PragBir but I adore hero and i have watched him play an epic character and i have watched a lot of jodis with superb chemistry so I guess I have a higher benchmark for applauding PragBir scenes. 

Well I really like the precap hug...hopefully that is a cute scene. Also, hero has gone to Bangkok for an event so get ready for body doubles. Unless he went for a day and will return asap. 

P.S. please note that we like the same jodi and watch the same show. I get that you only care about PraghBir and I like them as well but I like hero a lot more. Also, we know PraghBir have chemistry and look good but their story is still building up.  It is difficult to just discuss a dori scene for example. Also it seems no one wants to discuss Raghbir's bond with the 3 kids. I get that you like Nakul but Priya and Shefali are sweet. I also get that you haven't watched Pearl before this but some of us have so we will have certain EPIC scenes because his previous character was just that epic. I haven't watched ishita before this so I have nothing to compare to so you don't have to worry about that. 

Regardless,  I do like discussing episodes with you but we all have different ways of reviewing scenes. No offence but you are quite assertive about liking only PraghBir so if a scene isn't up to the mark or if there are other things in the episode then it gets quite difficult to discuss just PraghBir. Whereas I watch first for Pearl/Raghbir and then for PraghBir. Hope this makes sense. 

That is all. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Edited.

joypallavi thumbnail

Rm is not just a lover boy he is a smart and intelligent businessman also . He  falls for bani as he saw the innocence and honesty in her eyes he saw her caring nature towards him . After losing him he lived as lifeless person than after marriage shefali is the first one who noticed that rm listen to pragati sometimes and told it to bm than after manali trip aditi a d tina noticed changed attitude of pragati . Intially rm is not in love with her so he ignore the similarity but now he realised his love for pragati and even noticing  him so you cannot expect that he did not find the similarity between both of them. And it's good if he comes back in action and digout the bani truth as it is always promoted as male centric  show so even rm get a chance to do action.