Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i understand all of HS insecurities and they are valid. 

but for some reason, the talk about trust hit me hard. it was on point, that there was an utter lack of trust between the 3. specially on such an important day. 

despite his insecurities, was it too much for a young girl to ask for some trust? specially when the same girl trusted him during the most vulnerable phase of his life and stood against her babes, who is her world? 

though i dont like it so much when the CVs showing mini so mature, somehow i liked it today. mini made me cry today. 

HS was not concerned where mini was through out the ceremony. only babes looked out for her. yes he is hurt, he is insecure but just once couldnt he look at her? 

i was crying during the bidaai scene. babita didnt realise she left her daughter behind, she left a part of her outside the door. yes, babes will fight with HS for mini, but the pain that mini had to go through at that moment will never be erased. the scars will lighten but they will not disappear. and HS was not even looking. even if he feels he cannot be father to mini, doesnt mini mean even a little more to him than that? if nothing else, then just his wifes daughter? 

all the flashbacks were like arrows to the heart. 

i liked the precap. despite all talks for hanita to start a new relation where mini is a part but not the entire relation, i feel this talk in the precap was needed. from how he was looking at things and had a small smile, it felt as if he has forgotten about mini, even that she is in the house. 

but as they say, a mother can never forget her child. specially mini and babes. they are truly 1. i remember HS saying that he is learning to love unconditionally from mini, i would say he has a long way to go. he loves babita, but not unconditionally. he loves mini, but again not unconditionally and he now has trust issues with her. 

same for babita. she loves HS, but she has never felt what is a husbands love. babes knows what is unconditionally love, not babita. because babes got unconditional love from mini, babita never got that kind of love. and that is what made babes speak up to babita's husband. babita and HS both need to make their journey towards unconditional true love. babes and mini love each other truly, they just need to talk and clear some MUs. 

not only babita, but all 3 of them need to learn to balance their new relation. the new equation. and babita needs to take the lead since now she is the bond between the other 2. then HS needs to take the lead since he is more mature than mini. and it is his insecurity. mini is very much secure in her relation with her Hanuman uncle. even when he hurt her so much she defended him and i think she will continue doing it in front of everyone. mini is very mature for her age, but she is still a child who has seen a lot more than a child her age does.

even when mini came to know HS loved babita, and then in the hospital, she felt her trust was broken by HS and today again her trust was broken.  

i dont think HS has realised, or will realise soon how badly he has hurt mini and babita. 

and all said and done, HS and his veer balika will be stronger after all this, their relation more solid, but these memories will never be erased. they will leave a scar. HS remembering all those moments where he was hurt proved it. everything mini said before and after held no meaning. 

the relation with khuranas will not break so soon. all said and done they are mini's relations. 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

i understand all of HS insecurities and they are valid. 

but for some reason, the talk about trust hit me hard. it was on point, that there was an utter lack of trust between the 3. specially on such an important day. 

despite his insecurities, was it too much for a young girl to ask for some trust? specially when the same girl trusted him during the most vulnerable phase of his life and stood against her babes, who is her world? 

though i dont like it so much when the CVs showing mini so mature, somehow i liked it today. mini made me cry today. 

HS was not concerned where mini was through out the ceremony. only babes looked out for her. yes he is hurt, he is insecure but just once couldnt he look at her? 

i was crying during the bidaai scene. babita didnt realise she left her daughter behind, she left a part of her outside the door. and HS was not even looking. even if he feels he cannot be father to mini, doesnt mini mean even a little more to him than that? 

all the flashbacks were like arrows to the heart. 

i liked the precap. despite all talks for hanita to start a new relation where mini is a part but not the entire relation, i feel this talk in the precap was needed. from how he was looking at things and had a small smile, it felt as if he has forgotten about mini, even that she is in the house. 

but as they say, a mother can never forget her child. 

i dont think HS has realised, or will realise soon how badly he has hurt mini and babita. 

the relation with khuranas will not break so soon. all said and done they are mini's relations. 

Totally agreed. My heart was breaking for Minnie today. It was almost like seeing her heart be torn asunder in full view.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But why does it have to be about Mini all the time. If she was not happy for this Wedding than there were enough chances to break it. So what making her not to be a part of the Wedding, I don't know why she was not joining in. Noone stopped from joining in but she choose to do it herself. Its been all self inflicted. Even at the end she stood back why and what was the reason. Why she looking so miserable its unreal and she is making it all about her.

Its getting a bit silly now. She purposely keeps herself away and even HS gets blamed for not looking for her.

Why go to the Khuranas when her Mother was getting married is beyond me. To be great again and with Lovely and Sukhi as if nothing had happened is a bit unreal. 

Did what her Babes say make any sence to her and that she goes there and makes up with them. Agreed they are are grandparents but really it a bit much. What when her Mother finds out what than.

Precape not looking good again as she is telling him if Mini is not happy than this Marriage is useless.

I don't know where to laugh or cry for HS, has he has made his bed now he has to lie on it. He should have declined to get Married after the CD nonsense as now he is going to be made to feel the reason for Mother and daughter not talking.

Seriously I am done with a overdose of Mini now.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hello good evening everyone.. 

what happened in today’s episode? Didn’t get chance to watch the episode. 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

But why does it have to be about Mini all the time. If she was not happy for this Wedding than there were enough chances to break it. So what making her not to be a part of the Wedding, I don't know why she was not joining in. Noone stopped from joining in but she choose to do it herself. Its been all self inflicted. Even at the end she stood back why and what was the reason. Why she looking so miserable its unreal and she is making it all about her.

Its getting a bit silly now. She purposely keeps herself away and even HS gets blamed for not looking for her.

Why go to the Khuranas when her Mother was getting married is beyond me. To be great again and with Lovely and Sukhi as if nothing had happened is a bit unreal. 

Did what her Babes say make any sence to her and that she goes there and makes up with them. Agreed they are are grandparents but really it a bit much. What when her Mother finds out what than.

Precape not looking good again as she is telling him if Mini is not happy than this Marriage is useless.

I don't know where to laugh or cry for HS, has he has made his bed now he has to lie on it. He should have declined to get Married after the CD nonsense as now he is going to be made to feel the reason for Mother and daughter not talking.

First of all, it's not Mini who got into this chaos. It was all that Khatri. Please watch the Friday's episode again. And second, she has all right to react like this because of what HS has said. Overnight, his character was changed 360°. From being a total believer, follower and devotee of Mini, he has suddenly become a person who just declined Mini! Like, seriously! Neither did he bother to here that girl, nor did he bother to see how and what she feels! CVs are truly hypocrites and saddists😡!!

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

on a lighter note our chulbuli mini will herself laugh on the emotional one who was doing reverse walk today .

guddi01 thumbnail

Nature_,Happiness 

I did watch Friday episode and Monday's as well. Yes he was upset with her, when she was giving the speech and the CD playing and she was talking and yes it was in synch with what she was saying.

When She went up it was all about her Babes and Her, not him who was hurt as well.

He did not say anything bad to her but asked her if she was not happy to tell him but she never did. Today at the Wedding he was like a zombie who went with the flow. Mini was deliberately hanging behind since Friday and even Babes was looking for her. 

So please stop blaming HS for Mini distancing herself. And she done it at the end as well. No justification in it.

Its been overload of Mini now.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guddi01

all blame goes to creatives , they hv successfully spoiled it all . mini's mind deliberately put to deep abyss .

guddi01 thumbnail

Even poor Lally is scared now to get married to Geetaji. Poor soul is traumatised by watching his HS going through 2 Marriages, one to Imarti who died and the other to Babita and HS is the walking and zombie dead now.