Shahzuragain thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shahzur is back 

London 

Supporting sidharth n vikas gupta and sheefali 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, daughter in law, sister in law and a friend.  I have a passion for humanity and human values, so my current favourites are Rashmi Desai and Asim, I have to confess my love for Asim started on knowing his brother is a doctor πŸ˜³, just professional courtesy, nothing more. But I truly fell in love with this guy with his natural flair for doing what he thinks is right for him and he has compassion.

My other favourite Rashmi Desai, this is only from watching from BB 13 and knowing her life story , I won't say she is a perfect human, if she was perfect she will be a goddess, but I love her for the compassion she shares with others and standing up despite, falling down several things she is a fighter , I love her for that fighting spirit.

Btw I declare, I  have no conflicts of interests writing here on India forums, nor to any entertainment portal nor to any person from Entertainment industry, my views are my just my very own.

I started this season with a burden of decade worth of dislike/ even hatrefness  for Rashmi Desai and one decade worth of love and admiration for Siddarth Shukla, based on the roles they played in Uttaran and Baalika vadhu respectively, I barely watched these soaps for less than a year.

So people who point fingers and judge me as blind fan of Rashmi Desai, the burden of evidence is on you to judge yourself not me. Thank you.

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy New Year! 😊

I’ve been a silent follower of this forum since the beginning of this season but decided to join in. 
I find the contents and contributions on this forum quite interesting; some fair and some not so fair. But interesting, nevertheless. One thing common among all the fans is that they are all die hard fans of this show called Bigg Boss. Just as I am! 😊

Have to mention here, my current favourites are Sidharth Shukla (even though I do not endorse his temper and language he uses at times), and Shehnaz, purely for the entertainment quotient.

I would like to add that my views on this show and it’s contestants are not intended to upset the views and sentiments of any member. I look forward to being a part of this forum and to discussing views and opinions in a healthy manner. πŸ˜Š 

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG been member since saregama 2009, mainly joined India forums to discuss music, but now I only participate in BB forum. 

Edited by Purrrfect - 4 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Radiant here....❀️

You can see me in RaSim DT quite Often smiley36

I support Aarti and Asim 

Edit : πŸ˜†

I support Rashami πŸ₯³

And you can only find me in her AT πŸ˜†

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago
Ruchi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rucs here... I was a passive reader of India forums since Uttaran. Member since two years or so. Rashami fan for a decade, Rashami fan forever and so proud of it considering what an amazing person she has proven herself in bb.

nonexisting thumbnail

hi myself komal

I was a silent reader till now but i decided to join in..

i am supporting asim,rashmi,sana and sometimes even sidharth also