Humsafar- Prerish SS (Updated Ch-14 on Pg-21)

HarshitaMall thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TEASER

The sky was overcast with gray clouds. The skies had opened up and it was raining as if the Judgement Day was here.

There was a storm in Kolkata. It felt that it would only rest after laying waste to everything. Destroying everything in its path.

There was loud thunder and a great turmoil.

The people were hurrying like frightened sheep to seek shelter. The shopkeepers were trying to save their goods from the heavy destruction.

The scene before Rishabh Bajaj truly complimented his inner emotions.

There was a great turmoil in his heart and after years of burying his emotions, he felt an instant, strong urge to cry.

He remembered that how when he was a child, he was scared of lightening. He was a frail child, a weakling. He thought bitterly. 

He used to get upset whenever it rained and it would take his mother a long time to coax him to come out of frightened trance and comfort him. His beautiful, kind, loving mother he lost before he even truly had her. She used to sing to him.

He had forgotten his mother's voice, he lamented that he no longer could seek comfort in her memory.

He was a broken man, covered in scars. He was par excellence at hiding his emotions and donning indifference. He was  the business shark and there was no place for emotions in his life.

He wasn't going to falter in his course, he thought resolutely as he poured himself a glass of scotch and gazed out from the glass door leading to the balcony in his office. 

He was Rishabh Bajaj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Such a touching description of Mr Bajaj. smiley28

He had forgotten his mother's voice, he lamented that he no longer could seek comfort in her memory.

He was a broken man, covered in scars. He was par excellence at hiding his emotions and donning indifference. He was  the business shark and there was no place for emotions in his life.

^ Speechless! smiley28

Please continue soon. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Why why why did you stop it there why why why ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice,  very well written.  Please continue soon.

HarshitaMall thumbnail

I'm to hear that you're enjoying.

I'll try to write the next part as soon as possible. Please keep commenting and let me know how you're liking the story.

Love,

Harshita

HarshitaMall thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshitaMall

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying.

I'll try to write the next part as soon as possible. Please keep commenting and let me know how you're liking the story.

Love,

Harshita

Aavnii thumbnail

your description of Rishabh Bajaj,😭

my heart goes out to him..💔 every time someone describe him this way...

continue soon ...

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb start

To gud. 

Do update asap

T. C

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

An emotional description of Bajaj💔

He has no one and the one who he had is not with him now. Looking forward to reading more about him and his journey.

Please continue soon.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful story😊. Plz continue