Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

originally posted by  esha,

i Hammie   helloo esha, stumbled on the forum,

I loved the episode, but frankly only the scenes btwn Madhav , Saltanat and Krish. I am done for the time being with the Shah family. Who is Zaroon trying to kid ??? Its so obvious tht he feels nothing when Kainaat is with him, still the bell doesnt ring. A person can change the face, but core basics of tht person in terms of acting, reacting remains the same noh ???

I watch  the complete episode to get an overview.. zaroon like i said has to catch her out.. too much pressurized he is...

esha,  rajveer,  i was surprised to see him Ajay Devgan 2019!  he was his daughters fiancee

I loved the scene btwn SaDhav and Krish. The sweet little guy suddenly acts so stubborn tht his father also doesnt know what got into him. For the 1st time, I saw the same stubbornness in Krish tht his father has. What followed after tht was the most beautiful scene of the episode for me. I think by now Madhav knows where he can find his son....there is only place Krish can be. Madhav was lost at words by the questions of his son.....it was so painful for him becoz he didnt know wht to say actually. And it was clearly shown tht Madhav deep down is a very emotional person, but the death of his beloved sister has turned him into stone. He was clearly in awe of how Saltanat handled the situation with such care, love and patience in a way a child can understand. And Madhav is also fully aware now tht Saltanat knows more abt his son, thn he does. His son shares everything with his Dost Didi, no wonder she understands him so well. And Madhav looked at Saltanat as if he was seeing her for the 1st time. Saltanat didnt malign Krish mom and at the same time made Krish realize what an amazing father he has. 

yes the scene had substance, which I already mentioned in my musings..

What struck me though was : Madhav telling Krish tht the friendship btw  him and Krish mom ended.....this sounds interesting. He didnt say love ended, so maybe deep down he still loves his 1st wife ????

i  thought madhav  gave a sensible answer  to his son, given Krish;s age.. the boy understands more the concept of friendhip  and making ,having friends, falling out with friends rather than grasp the vast concept of marital love ... 

I wont take all the pinky promises serious, coz we know tht Madhav and Saltanat made that promise just to keep Krish happy. It doesnt mean anything to the both of them for different reasons Krish is unaware of. I dont know how much serious I should take the pinky promise btw  Saltanat and Krish. We all know tht Saltanat will go back to Zaroon and her family once her memory is back. On the other hand Madhav is hellbent on taking revenge. What caught my eye was Madhav looking at Saltanat in a certain way when Krish was asking for tht promise....it was almost as if he wanted to know her response.

pinky promise had to included in the scene to make it child friendly..

So the pre-cap: did Madhav hear Zaroon calling Saltanat ??? 

By the way why did he bring Saltanat to tht place when he knows there is a risk of Saltanat meeting someone from her family ?? Just to let her hv some peace of mind ???

and to show he cared for granting her the wish to get peace...

Esha,, hammie is humbled that you always graciuously show that you liked my musing ,apart from sharing your fantastic views... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita,

hello there irshita,

The story is stuck but the episode was entertaining. Sultanat and Madhav's relationship is moving forward, inch by inch. In some ways, Sultanat protects Madhav just as she protects Krish. She is not sure about the story he has fed her, but she still trusts him. She cries, vents, rants with him all the time. 

I am surprised with a sudden focus on Krish's mother for a couple of episodes in a row. first the girl/family coming over for rishta - and Kirsh saying something like "she will not be my mother" , then Krish feeling insecure about his mother. Are they hinting towards Sultanat-Madhav's marriage??? Dear CVs - If you go that route - please get Zaroon-Sultanat divorced whatever way you can. Don't want a 2 husband triangle. Alternatively, they are making way to introduce Madhav's ex - who maybe paired with him. I read on Esha's post that this is supposed to be a 2 couple story.  

the mind boggles..

Zaroon and Kainat scenes are becoming repetitive. I can't understand if Zaroon suspects her or not. He seemed to be testing her but then he prepares the room for the night.  Please CVs a monologue will help. 

he looks it, that he forced into doing things..

The new Kainat is good but overacts at times. Some OTT gestures suited Helly better as they helped to distinguish between the twins but now look forced.

for me its enough that the two sisters are differing in looks..

I saw on tv that they are moving the show to the 8 pm slot on Sep 30. Nothing big will happen before that but that should be a happening week.

yes we have been shown promos too..

@hammie - from a previous post - I agree with you that Zaroon's character has more depth than ever before. But my issue is that such characters are better suited in books. On TV, their constant moping and grieving gets annoying. In books, you can sympathize with such characters. On tv, they appear to be losers and don't arouse much sympathy, unless they are given a goal or purpose. For example, why is Zaroon not searching for Kainat? He knows she is out there; he knows she killed his mother. But here Zaroon is rudderless

perhaps its a deliberate effort in the plots to show men as needy, unsure pathetic creatures ... as opposed to the female leads who appear to be more in control.. and ready to salavage them!

thanks for your gracious comment, and for keeping my personal musings   a buzz place.. love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by  rameerra,

hello rameeraa,  

If saltanat comes back she will backout iithink Watching tdy epi I feel saltanat will change madhav into normal whereas zaroon will be arrogant or aggressive like madhav after kainat truth out bcoz she stabbed her motherbrutually if saltanat and zaroon divorcrehappens there thy can show sadhav story bcoz two families at loggerheads how will they c onvinced for marriageand can show many things and all for saroon there s nothing left if saltanat divorce happens only thy will accept sadhav bcoz m a rried women with a stranger is not accept by others  I dnt want zaroon with saltanat if thy shown it's ridiculous aman C ould not identify his wife who was pain till deathhbed now bcome a puppet of someone 

thanks rameeraa, thanks for  both your comments, interesting comments... only I haven't seen today's episode.. tv  show  updates give away what's going to happen.. which puts me right off and i feel its pointless to watch the episodes, as  what is going to happen next is already  given away to viewers..  no thrill left, at least for me..  ofcourse these are my thoughts and i have  complete respect for esteemed viewers who dont mind being told what next... in a way its good for discussion.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanks for your gracious comment, and for keeping my personal musings   a buzz place.. love hammie..

You are welcome! Though I am sorry. I didn’t mean to run all over your thread.