Ronakshi OS | Love Realisation

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends! This is Anushka! I'm actually new to the forum! I just started watching this show and fell in love with the story, Rohit and Sonakshi aka Ronakshi! I'm yet on episode 8 but my friend told me about the plotline till now!

So I decided why not make a entry with a OS! This starts after Raima enters in Rohit's life again. 

Hope you like it! And I hope to make new friends here too!

RONAKSHI OS | LOVE REALISATION

Rohit & Sonakshi had become good friends! But Rohit knew by now, he had… fallen in love with her. Her smile, her laugh, her doe shaped hazel eyes, and… her caring, beautiful nature. Those eyes were a mirror to her innocent heart & he had fallen in love with this same innocence she carried on… Rohit knew he was hopelessly in love but 15 days were over & it was time to break up from this drama. Raima was back in his life… but he couldn’t bring himself to love her again because now he had started loving, Sonakshi, Sonakshi Rastogi, the Parvati Ji

Haha! Who knew he would fall in love with same Parvati whom he despised at start! But Sonakshi, she was acting weird, she was going away from him, which he didn’t wanted to. Cause it felt as if his breaths are leaving him. She was not picking his calls, not responding to messages. So he decided to go to her set and talk to her. He actually missed her after he knew he loved her.

It was late, 9:30 pm, yet he knew she would be there. Telling Ravi to head Mira Road, he sat in the car as it zoomed off into darkness towards it’s destination. He was continuously thinking about Sonakshi, his Sona! Even he doesn’t know when he fell for her, but it was more beautiful than last time, this love was beautiful than last time, and he didn’t wanted to lose this opportunity…

As soon as he reached KPK set, he stepped out of the car quickly & stared of where shooting was going on. As he reached inside the set's house, he saw Sonakshi standing in the center, and Arjun, the new Co star of her, standing in front of him. He didn’t want to admit but he was good looking than that Sumit & a gentleman too!

It looked like a romantic scene was going on, Sonakshi lifted her eyes, as Rohit stood mesmerized by her beauty. No doubt, she looked so beautiful in this pastel yellow saree, hair open, flying in the wind… When suddenly Arjun took her wrist & pulled her in his arms, wrapping his as around her petite waist & pulling her closer, reciting some dialogues. But Rohit didn’t hear the dialogues, he fisted his hand in jealousy, to see another man touching Sonakshi. Sonakshi, who acted shy and tried to wriggle out, turned her head & saw Rohit, her acting smile vanished seeing him.

Sonakshi who now didn't even want to see him because there were two reasons. First, Raima was there in his life and she didn't want to come between them and second, she didn't want to fall in love with Rohit again, and that's the reason why she wanted to avoid him, not take his calls or respond to his messages. Sonakshi shifted her eyes and concentrated on the act as Netra ji shouted cut and a break for 1 hour. Arjun left Sonakshi and smiled at her as she then reciprocated him with a smile too, while Rohit's blood boiled seeing this, he knew what he needs to do. As Sonakshi tucked a strand behind her ear, and moving towards him, instead turned around to go to her green room through back door. Whereas Rohit knew she had seen him & followed her back. As she reached her green room, without turning, she entered her room & with eyes down casted, she was about to close the door, when a hand stopped the door from locking, halfway. Sonakshi raised her eyes to see Rohit standing there with questions and something else too in his eyes.

“Rohit aap… Rohit dekho abhi mujhe tumse koi Baat Nahi Karni toh…” But before she could complete her sentence, Rohit swiftly closed the door & locking it, turned towards her as she clutched her saree's pallu tightly. 

“Rohit dekhiye aap chale jaiye yahan se… Rohit please!”, Pleaded Sonakshi while he didn’t move a bit. Rohit stepped forwarded saying, “Tum mujhe…. Ignore Kar rahi ho?”, stressing on word ignore. Sonakshi dropped her eyes & shook her head negatively, turning her head towards other side. Rohit stepped forward, seeing this Sonakshi stepped backwards to create distance. Rohit noticed this and had anger surging into him.

“Kyu Sonakshi?” Asked Rohit, anger laced in his voice, plus somewhere hurt too! Sonakshi raised her head and in an attitude, acting strong where she was getting venerable from inside, said, “Meri Marzi!”.

Anger flared in Rohit, rolling his fists, he rubbed his head with another hand, “Kahin apne new co-star se pyar vyar toh Nahi Kar baithi! Hmm Sonakshi?”.

Sonakshi angered at this now, “Aap Kyu janana chahte hai?”

Rohit stepped forward and held her upper arms, tightly, anger, hurt reflecting in his eyes, “Kyu bina pyar ke hi tum ladko ke baahon main rehna pasand hai? Ya unhe smiles dena pasand hai?”, Rohit asked sarcastically. His words pierced Sonakshi like arrows.

Sonakshi shouted, “Shut up! Just Shut up! Kuch bhi bole jaa rahe ho tum Rohit!”. At this Rohit pushed her and pinned her to wall with her hands by the side of her head, trapped in his. 

“Kyun? Kyun sirf Arjun hi tumse Baat Kar sakta hai, choo sakta hai, na ki main? Tumhe Arjun, Sumit ke saath Dekh ke joh dard mujhe hota hai who tumhe Nahi dikhta, mere Dil Nahi toot sakta Kya?”, said Rohit, almost in tears.

Sonakshi stared into his eyes and, “Aapko kyun farak pad Raha hai? Aapko farak Nahi padna chahiye!”.

Rohit asked painfully, “Kyun Nah farak padna chahiye?”.

“Kyunki aap sirf ek dost hai”, Averting her eyes from him while saying this. Rohit took her chin & made her face him forcefully, one hand pinned her one hand still. “Aankhon main dekh Kar kaho…”, said Rohit!

“Aap sirf ek dost the jo ki ab aap Nahi rahe!” Sonakshi said staring into his eyes. Rohit shook his head and cupping her face , lifted it, and came closer to her, with inches of gap left between their faces. 

“Sahi kaha tumne ab hum dost Nahi rahe”, to which Sona sobbed quietly, now tears flowing freely, as Rohit wiped them with his thumb, “Ab hum kuch aur ban Gaye hai!”. To which Sonakshi raised her eyes and stared at him in confusion, waiting for him to continue…

But he remained silent, agitated, she pushed him & shouted, “Kyu pad Raha hai aapko farak? Kyu Rohit? Kyu? Nahi padna chahiye aapko farak!”.

Rohit hurt & angered, took her face in his hands, craning her neck above by holding her chin, pushed himself into her, “Farak padta hai inn sab chizon see, bohot farak padta hai…” As he shouted, “Because I love you dammit! I love you Ms. Sonakshi Rastogi!”.

Minutes passed by, Sonakshi was stunned by his confession. She couldn’t believe that Rohit loved her. Shaking her head, she let out sarcastic laugh, “Aap jhoot bol rahe hai, aap mujhse pyar Kar…”, before she could utter another word, Rohit kissed her.

Her incomplete words came as muffle, as she tried to push him but Rohit continued kissing her, nibbling on her bottom lip. Pinching her on her waist, she moaned in pain, opening her mouth, giving access to Rohit in her mouth. Sonakshi had by now stopped struggling and gave in to Rohit with the dominance he was kissing her. Their tongues clashed, though she was still not kissing him back as she was shocked, she would not admit but she was enjoying it too!

Rohit left her mouth, licking of the strawberry gloss she had on lips, contentedly. Rohit opened his eyes to see her with swollen lips die to his torture, tousled hair and her beautiful eyes closed, her breaths coming in pants as she grasped for air. Rohit bended down and hiding himself in the crook of her neck, he started giving soft kisses and biting the skin there as she arched her back in desire now flowing in her veins…

Rohit still nibbling on her swan neck, whispered, loud enough that she could hear, “Kya ab bhi tum kahogi ki tumhe mujhse pyar Nahi hai…”. As he pulled back and she opened her eyes in daze. Moving a strand of hair from her face, he lovingly stared at her.

“Kyunki tumhari aankhon mere liye mujhe sirf pyar dikh Raha hai…”, trailing his back of hand at her smooth skin of cheek. “Ye jo kuch bhi abhi hua, Kya tumhe who galat laga Sona? Hmm?”. At which she shook her head, tears forming in her eyes…

“Bilkul galat Nahi laga, kyunki, even I love you! Mujhe bhi tumse pyar hai par Mera past, Raima… Past main joh hua, main Nahi chahti ki woh dubara repeat ho aur Raima ka Kya? Who toh tumhara pehla pyar this toh phir hum…” Her voice trailed as she conveyed her fears.

Rohit smiled and taking her one hand in his while other hand rested on her shoulder, “Sonskshi, main inn Dino main Jana ki Raima Mera pehla pyar zaroor thi but ab Nahi hai. Kyunki ab tum Mera pehle, doosra, akhri pyar ho… Aur rahi Baat tumhare past ki, main Karan Nahi Hoon aur na kabhi tumhe chodke jaaounga, na dhoka dunga aur na kabhi humare beech duriyan aayengi! Hum pyar karte haina ek doosre se toh sab thik ho jaayega aur itna toh mujhe pata hai ki Mera pyar... Tumhare har darr se bada hai!

At the end of this, Sonakshi smiled, kissing his hand, she hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping his head on her head, smiling brightly as he had finally gotten his peace & love of live with him forever.

For now this was perfect, and beautiful.

Kahan Hum Kahan Tum, Ab toh hum dono yahan!

Hope you liked it! *Fingers crossed* This was my attempt at how the love realisation might be! Do comment & like and tell me how you found this! Criticism is welcome!

Love, Anushka.

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Loved it.. Keep writing more 👍 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing one! 

Loved it! 

Do write more! 

And welcome to the forum dear❤

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For a first timer you did pretty well. You kept the story flowing and the intensity was there. Well done. Do write more 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anushka you should know that you are a really good writer. This is simple and sweet. Keep up🤗

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb

Please write more such os

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Loved it.. Keep writing more 👍 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Amazing one! 

Loved it! 

Do write more! 

And welcome to the forum dear❤

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

Will surely write more! Waise I read many OS by you and they are awesome!

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

For a first timer you did pretty well. You kept the story flowing and the intensity was there. Well done. Do write more 

Actually I'm writing first time here, but waise I have written many fan fictions! Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Will surely write more!