CVs, Sidisha cast - Another fantastic episode 16 sep - gem of a show

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Love sidisha cute realistic chemistry and Asha-and the 2 residents team and the Dr sahashank - Juhi -Anjali trio and precap.

Folks keep watching this gem of a show and do like and or comment.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly speaking this episode for me this was the best episode of Sanjivani until now. Everything was on point and there was no dragging ! Just loved it. 😍😍😘😘

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I will watch it on TV. I don't watch it on hot star but u have written  Dr judi instead of Dr juhi

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks and will certainly watch on TV. I am loving this show, different from others.

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah...the show is getting better day by day...

My post from other thread...i'm copy pasting it here...

I loved the fact that...ishani immediately intro-spected her acts...and understood she shouldnt have come to the conclusion immediately...and thinks she should change her way...

So ishani char progression is startedsmiley42

And she dont have any ego to admit she is wrong...and running behind sid to ask sorry...

But yeah sid will be showing some nakhre to hersmiley36

PS: i love Asha very much...

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs.. buddy now waiting for epi...😊

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun2011

Love sidisha cute realistic chemistry and Asha-and the 2 residents team and the Dr sahashank - Judi -Anjali trio and precap.

Folks keep watching this gem of a show and do like and or comment.

Looks like another good. 

Will watch in my am

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know what is not watchable in this show  but I find  each and every scene watchable 

And if medical scenes are is cut  in sanjavni.and show  more and more love story  shown in serial then sanjavni  serial will not be sanjavni serial.  Then this serial will become like other normal love story or saas  bahu story. 

For love story and  saas bahu story  there are many others serial  but I choose to watch this serial because  of medical issues 

Sanjavni is story about doctor  and hospital  that is why it's story revolve around doctor and hospital  most of time. It is not normal love story and saas bahu story that is why it shows very less life out side of hospital

Here in sanjavni serial ka matalab hi medical issues  . With out medical cases sanjavni serial will have no existence and no meaning

It is good CVS bring path breaking concept  and CVS are doing excellent job. And  keep their excellent work continuously 

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I don't get why people don't like SidIsha chemistry.. They are cute together.. 

Now I'm eafer for tge next episode.. How dr. Juhi reacts.. and how Ishani handles dr. Rishabh

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think ishani has nothing to do with rishab...even with sid she avoided him... didnt go behind him confronting or did any complaining abt him...

they will close this poster issue with ishani asking sorry to sid...thats it...my feeling...