Want's old mhb to be back

Santsharan34 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We are watching mhb in two parts, before leap and after leap. Before leap mhb was woof can't be explained in words, it was like dream that went like a dream and now losted some where. After leap it  looks like we are watching it like a common serial, and old mhb we enjoy each and every part of it hope makers can able to feel our emotions and we can able to see that dream again and this we wants this timedream went for long and long and never ever end. 

Edited by Santsharan34 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santsharan34

We are watching mhb in two parts, before leap and after leap. Before leap mhb was woof can't be explained in words, it was like dream that went like a dream and now losted some where. After leap it  looks like we are watching it like a common serial, and old mhb we enjoy each and every part of it hope makers can able to feel our emotions and we can able to see that dream again and this we wants this timedream went for long and long and never ever end. 

Old MHB was about Akhira... I miss those old episodes soo much & too get that feel back the first thing they have to do is they have to reduce kids screen timing.... 

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Yeh same for the time mirchi track I m saying plz remove kids track. Now want i think they should killed chuttan and mishri both i not saying there acting is bad but we watch this show just only and only for akhira and we loved them alot. 

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Send kids to hostel & let them live there peacefully & here leave Akhira alone because we want to see more of Akhira..... Now a days kids are irritating alot...mishri & vansh was fine but chuttan....i don't like chuttan he irritates alot