Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

This was a really fun romance movie and we don't get much of this type from Bollywood anymore. I think their natural chemistry just passed after the break up, they looked cute together in this movie. Definitely Katrina's peak in terms of looks too

I agree that Bollywood seems to have stopped making movies like these altogether and its not going to get any better due to  the current set of nepo kids πŸ€”. 

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Dang! His Chinese popularity is on a different level altogether πŸ˜².  I think Forbes ranking etc depends on activities in Korea and LMH is less active in Korea compared to Song Joong Ki and some of the others on list. That's the only reason I can think of. Either way he is still the most famous Hallyu star.

Forbes korea credibilty is in shambles. They never put movie superstars  like lee byun hun , sang kang ho in list when their impact is beyond idols and is biased towards idols. Bts exo make sense. But even they are not bigger than actors in their home . Sorry i dont see bp rv on level of iconic actresses. Watch any award show, actors has superior vibe and idols look so nervous performing infront of them. Idols r famous among fanbases but not general publicm they are not respectdd like actors.

But fact is actors r more loved in korea. Forbes korea is just focused  on idols bcoz they dont have any knowledge  actors there. They know only about kpop

Actors cf salries r more. Jjh can shoot 10 cfs per year without doing mpvie or drama and walk about with 10 to 15 million usd in income. Whereas bp have to tour, do combined cfs. Iu has to do 1000s of activities , still cant outearn  her. Still not one bp member can out earn her. Thats why forbes korea should be closed when they dont have basic stats. When they dont put top actors in list

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Chalo salary wali theory ma'am lete Hain..

It means HR and sonam who were endorsing the brand before Deepu and Sid were replaced because Oppo got Deepu and Sid at a lesser price than HR Sonam.

Conclusion : Sonam > Deepika πŸ‘πŸΌ

BWAHAHAHAHA DP ko uske fans we zyada aur koi hate nahi karta🀣🀣

Ennuyi thumbnail

It means HR and sonam who were endorsing the brand before Deepu and Sid were replaced because Oppo got Deepu and Sid at a lesser price than HR Sonam.

Ek number πŸ€£

crispsy thumbnail

Image result for having sip gif

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Forbes korea credibilty is in shambles. They never put movie superstars  like lee byun hun , sang kang ho in list when their impact is beyond idols and is biased towards idols. Bts exo make sense. But even they are not bigger than actors in their home . Sorry i dont see bp rv on level of iconic actresses. Watch any award show, actors has superior vibe and idols look so nervous performing infront of them. Idols r famous among fanbases but not general publicm they are not respectdd like actors.

But fact is actors r more loved in korea. Forbes korea is just focused  on idols bcoz they dont have any knowledge  actors there. They know only about kpop

Yeah Kpop is mostly popular among teens in SK. From what I have seen Gallup is considered most reliable in determining public recognition and based on that the idols that are really popular are BTS, Twice and IU(IU always tops music charts when she releases new music ). They also have a separate list for actors/actresses and Lee Byung Hun topped that last year. 

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Guy is very popular apparently ... Also Korean stars are loaded fosho!

He averages over 1 million usd per cf. And when u combines both korean and overseas cfs, the number reaches to 20 cfs. The income is well over 20 million usd. Also i didnt include events which pay a lot. A cf shoot take over 2 or 3 days . That means just 60 days of work to earn that number. King 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

arre....logicwa backfire hui gawa..😭

Image result for backfire gif

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

He averages over 1 million usd per cf. And when u combines both korean and overseas cfs, the number reaches to 20 cfs. The income is well over 20 million usd. Also i didnt include events which pay a lot. A cf shoot take over 2 or 3 days . That means just 60 days of work to earn that number. King 

Yeh sahi hai, itna kamao itna kamao ki matlab 15 saal kamao aur baki 50 saal maze maaro khudki he kamai ke, LOL

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Yeh sahi hai, itna kamao itna kamao ki matlab 15 saal kamao aur baki 50 saal maze maaro khudki he kamai ke, LOL

Korean stars are smart. They buy commercial plots , buildings instead of keeping it in cash.  Korean real estate is expensive  and keeps rising every year. A famous actor bought a building in 2000s at 10 million usd. Today after more than decade , it is worth 30 million usd. If he had kept in bank, low interests  would've  not done anything close to it.

Those buildings  , especially if they r 2, bring 100k in cash per month on lease. And inflation will increase it year after year. Set for life.  Work from 20 to 40. Buy 10 of those lol. If u r A list star, dont waste money and buy properties. N then can afford to flop or retire. Bcoz 100k or 70 lakhs is good enough to live per month  lol. And will keep increasing. Not only u but ur future generations r set. Some active celeb can outearn u in earnings that year but u r still richer bcoz networth is not just cash but your properties stocks etc. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago