THE EXTRA INNINGS ~ Stories on Ronakshi

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

To those who know me, and to those who don't know me (but I know who you are), I am Nivedita, the eternal stalker. I don't know if I could squeeze place for myself in this forum of extremely talented writers, but I hope you all like my works. Here's the place for all my ramblings, drabbles and one shots on Rohit and Sonakshi. 

Love and only love...

INDEX 

• CHECKMATE
  • HER EYES

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

CHECKMATE

“Sona, don't do this.Please, I beg of you...”

“I am sorry Rohit but this is how it goes. I am sorry this has to happen.”

“Sona, why are you doing this? Don't you love me anymore? Kahaan gaye aapki kasmein waade?

Kasmein toh aapne bhi khaye the, Surgeon Sahab. Where did they vanish when you did this to me.”

“Sona,please no...”

Rohit averted his gaze as Sonakshi made her move and gave him a checkmate. Oh boy! People are going to remember this for decades. Never the looser,Rohit Sippy lost to his wife in a simple game of chess. 

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This one was so extra, I love it! 😂❤️ Commenting to bookmark, hope you'll update soon with more🙈 

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

HER EYES

Of all features and habits Rohit Sippy loved of his wife, he was always fascinated with her eyes. To any other person, he might appear like a love-struck teenager boyfriend out from a straight cut romance novel who was all praises for his girlfriend (just that he does all those stuff but that thick skull of his never accepts the truth!).

Her eyes, according to him, were like a complex medical term. Like the most difficult differential calculus question. But intriguing, nonetheless. Dragging him into the centre of a quagmire, with all doors and windows magically vanished.

Her eyes were an amalgamation of earthly colors. At one glance, one would mistaken hers eyes to be normal brown ones. But only on closer observation,they will notice that her outer layer had no resemblance to the core of her irises. While the outer layer bore much resemblance to the color of warm coffee one needs to refresh his/her mind, the core of her eyes were more of umber, one that was usually seen on bark of a tree. Her eyes sparkle gold and twinkle silver when happy just like one would seeing rain and turn shade darker than black when gloomy,like the ominous black clouds before the arrival of approaching storm.

Such was the mystery of his wife's eye color that most of these days he would sit to deduce them at his own leisure (he has to clear time from his schedule, he's a cardio-thoracic surgeon after all) !

~*~**~*~

I am really apprehensive while publishing this, there are hundreds of what-ifs and what-not mocking me in my mind. But I shall listen to none except for the precious views of the readers. Let me know how is it.

Warm regards,

Nivedita

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

HER EYES

Of all features and habits Rohit Sippy loved of his wife, he was always fascinated with her eyes. To any other person, he might appear like a love-struck teenager boyfriend out from a straight cut romance novel who was all praises for his girlfriend (just that he does all those stuff but that thick skull of his never accepts the truth!).

Her eyes, according to him, were like a complex medical term. Like the most difficult differential calculus question. But intriguing, nonetheless. Dragging him into the centre of a quagmire, with all doors and windows magically vanished.

Her eyes were an amalgamation of earthly colors. At one glance, one would mistaken hers eyes to be normal brown ones. But only on closer observation,they will notice that her outer layer had no resemblance to the core of her irises. While the outer layer bore much resemblance to the color of warm coffee one needs to refresh his/her mind, the core of her eyes were more of umber, one that was usually seen on bark of a tree. Her eyes sparkle gold and twinkle silver when happy just like one would seeing rain and turn shade darker than black when gloomy,like the ominous black clouds before the arrival of approaching storm.

Such was the mystery of his wife's eye color that most of these days he would sit to deduce them at his own leisure (he has to clear time from his schedule, he's a cardio-thoracic surgeon after all) !

~*~**~*~

I am really apprehensive while publishing this, there are hundreds of what-ifs and what-not mocking me in my mind. But I shall listen to none except for the precious views of the readers. Let me know how is it.

Warm regards,

Nivedita

Holy Kamoley👏

This one is a keeper, dude... Loved every single word of it😍😍😍

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Holy Kamoley👏

This one is a keeper, dude... Loved every single word of it😍😍😍

Thank you so much, Arayna (I hope I got your name right). Coming from a writer, it sends me immense joy that you like this bit of my imagination. Thank you so much, once again.

Regards,

Nivedita

Doc.love thumbnail

Hiii Nivedita.. 🤗 BRILLIANT is the word for your work! Sooo pure...so artsy...so intelligently worded and paced! 👍🏼⭐️ Wonderful! Keep it up please... 😳

Love,

Ayesha

Edited by Doc.love - 4 years ago
Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

Thank you so much, Arayna (I hope I got your name right). Coming from a writer, it sends me immense joy that you like this bit of my imagination. Thank you so much, once again. 

Regards,

Nivedita

Hey Nivi🤗 (Can I call you so?)

You have caught my name absolutely right. All the words I stated upwards is nothing weighing up with this amusing piece you wrote. Great job honey!

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Hey Nivi🤗 (Can I call you so?)

You have caught my name absolutely right. All the words I stated upwards is nothing weighing up with this amusing piece you wrote. Great job honey!

Definitely, you can call me Nivi. It's just you being very humble, my writing isn't so commendable. There are grammatical errors, punctuation mistakes on closer inspection. I hope to improve my language with time.