Why Dhawan Varun act so bitter when he actually acted well in Kalank?

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Why does he so feel and calls it a bad film and all, i think most of the critics agreed that he gave a really good performance and i personally agree, from his looks to his personality, he nailed the part. he was bogged down by a lousy script and screenplay. his act was pretty intense and I kinda liked it, i actually haven't seen many of his masala movies like abcd 2/3 or judwaa 2 they never really inspired me to watch it, neither i shall watch his coolie no.1

but kalank despite being a dud shall known for his intense act n m sure its going to multiply his fan following. also Bollywood doesn't give importance to home video unlike bollywood. here i think many gonna appreciate him. 

he shouldn't feel so bad or bitter about it. you can't control the box office pull everytime. ultimately its the content speaks, is he angry with kjo or verman? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Because he accords greater importance to box office than filmmaking or film critique. Because he isn't a wannabe actor but a wannabe star 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly why he is bitter. He worked hard and acted well so feels let down by the movie and the team.

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Exactly why he is bitter. He worked hard and acted well so feels let down by the movie and the team.

but the team is the same dharma, kjo, alia..

may be he wasn't satisfied to be in a multi-starrer he wanted to take the full spotlight. this is actually tragic, coz even if he whines abt the failure this film shall shall one of his best performances. he's too much obsessed with box office approval.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why wouldn't he be bitter? He acted well.. and yet it all went down the drain since he did not even get much of a critical acclaim.. ppl were too busy dissing Alia's poor performance which got more focus that his good performance went unnoticed.. bitter hi hoga

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

but the team is the same dharma, kjo, alia..

may be he wasn't satisfied to be in a multi-starrer he wanted to take the full spotlight. this is actually tragic, coz even if he whines abt the failure this film shall shall one of his best performances. he's too much obsessed with box office approval.

The same karan who dumped the movie from the moment the trailer dropped.!! The same Alia who was busy selling her love story than the movie once her ghar more released. Literally Varun was the only one who really promoted the dud till the very last day. He tried. Others did not even. Why wud he not be bitter about the experience which despite his efforts bought him nothing but ridicule.

RheaSingh thumbnail

^so r u trying to say that both kjo n alia knew that the film would bomb..

ouch that's harsh indeed.. poor varun