Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

What? Is that so?🤔

Segment dekha kya?

There were insta stories of actor that plays sukhi ji. They were all in the room upstairs in the haveli shooting. You can hear paridhi say “jisse mujhe chutkara nahi mil paraha hai, kamse kam ab toh”. I am just guessing that’s probably what happened 🤪

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

But it seems like Babita wont say anything. She will be upset and run upstairs. The wedding will halt for a bit. Mini and HS will probably have to manao her then. After a lot of samjhana, the wedding will continue 🤔

Noooo. 

The way this woman is ready to call off the wedding at any given time for any reason isn't good at all. I wanted her to be confident and absolute in her choice. But this constant flip flopping is just 😵

I get she has her insecurities, but if they were this massive, she shouldn't have said yes to the wedding in the first place.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, I don't drink lassi. 😆

Honestly, I'm so fed up of this shaadi. Don't even feel like watching the show anymore because of all this useless drama. There were so many needless things that they could have done without: pani ki shortage being the major one. 🤔

I just had lassi so😆

This good part is everything gets wrapped up in one or half an episode.

Baaki yes, this has been one hell of a drag and drama all the way. This shaadi itself has been the biggest digression from the essence of PB. But it wasn't that bad when I look back. We dealt with Babita's ego, log kya kahenge, and now Mini ki insecurity. Some really good songs and performances. Decoration was a big NO.

I've mixed feelings. Right now I'm just like khatam karo isko, Khatri CD will the THE LAAAAST diraamaa. Breathe in and out. Phewww

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

There were insta stories of actor that plays sukhi ji. They were all in the room upstairs in the haveli shooting. You can hear paridhi say “jisse mujhe chutkara nahi mil paraha hai, kamse kam ab toh”. I am just guessing that’s probably what happened 🤪

KYUUUUUUN. So much of time dealing with her insecurities only to see this day.😒

Chalo dekhte hain kya hota hai. Fingers, toes crossed.

YoungHeart thumbnail

It’s the third day of Night shooting for the cast and crew. Yesa kya shoot karrahe hain lol. It seems full on drama and rona dhona coming up. There is a night shoot today as well per Ashnoor’s insta story, but Aniruddh is in Jaipur or something so I don’t know how they are shooting without the dulha. 

My guess is that they are not shooting in sequence. Since Aniruddh is not shooting for couple days, they are probably done with shooting the shaadi sequences, like mangal sutra, phere, sindoor, grahpravesh and all. The drama was probably shot after that and Idk why they are still shooting the shaadi sequence now. Jab episodes dekhenge tab pata chalega ab. I am just done with this shaadi. Bas khatam karo ab isee 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

I just had lassi so😆

This good part is everything gets wrapped up in one or half an episode.

Baaki yes, this has been one hell of a drag and drama all the way. This shaadi itself has been the biggest digression from the essence of PB. But it wasn't that bad when I look back. We dealt with Babita's ego, log kya kahenge, and now Mini ki insecurity. Some really good songs and performances. Decoration was a big NO.

I've mixed feelings. Right now I'm just like khatam karo isko, Khatri CD will the THE LAAAAST diraamaa. Breathe in and out. Phewww

Loll, mujhe mango shake pila de. Phir baat banegi. 😉

By the end of next week, I want everything related to this shaadi to be DONE. No more functions, no more rituals, nothing. Let's focus on the trio and get back to PB, the way it used to be.

LOLL, there is never a last drama with Khatri. Sab se zyaada drame toh yeh karta hai. 🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail

It’s the third day of Night shooting for the cast and crew. Yesa kya shoot karrahe hain lol. It seems full on drama and rona dhona coming up. There is a night shoot today as well per Ashnoor’s insta story, but Aniruddh is in Jaipur or something so I don’t know how they are shooting without the dulha. 

My guess is that they are not shooting in sequence. Since Aniruddh is not shooting for couple days, they are probably done with shooting the shaadi sequences, like mangal sutra, phere, sindoor, grahpravesh and all. The drama was probably shot after that and Idk why they are still shooting the shaadi sequence now. Jab episodes dekhenge tab pata chalega ab. I am just done with this shaadi. Bas khatam karo ab isee 😆

Oh gosh, I honestly feel like taking a break from this show right now. Matlab itna drama dekh liya ki kya bataon. Aur Abhi toh aur aana baki hai. 😵

YoungHeart thumbnail

Noooo. 

The way this woman is ready to call off the wedding at any given time for any reason isn't good at all. I wanted her to be confident and absolute in her choice. But this constant flip flopping is just 😵

I get she has her insecurities, but if they were this massive, she shouldn't have said yes to the wedding in the first place.

They have butchered Babita’s character. Itna flip flop is not possible. I don’t know why they wanna show Minnie like the ITV’s bahu, self sacrificing, superwoman, can do the impossible. I am just fed up of this 

And exactly why is Minnie giving speeches during the shaadi ceremonies. Doesn’t that happen during reception 🤔

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Whenever Aniruddh says you shouldn't be bothered, matlab HS toh kuch naa bolne waala Khatri ko. Means it is Babita who will answer.😎

Yeah even I feel the same that it will be babita or Minni speaking not HS.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

There was a B&W photo of her sitting in her room upset.

I thought it's like she is reading her dialogues Bcoz the script was also there.... 

I seriously don't want to predict anything Now.... It's just spoiling my excitement for the marriage....