Is kžk reboot going for a leap

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw a post on IG where Pre's baby bump matches her due date

Bajaj was sort of cautioning kukki to be careful ??

Kya Hua all of a sudden ??

Pregnancy track very soon ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haan anurag still in coma

Baby bump out

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Ws5gIgqJ_/?igshid=96pbey99w1dw

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay what is in store, Anurag has short term memory loss ???? Lets guess 

Mohini takes him to her maika, leaves Basu Bari or Onu gets interested in Tanvi after coming back to his senses 

😎😎😎😎

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And they still in BB! Dang, bruh, move out! You got money to burn, why put wifey in a position to keep running back to Anu! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Think Bajaj! Think!

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mallug007

And they still in BB! Dang, bruh, move out! You got money to burn, why put wifey in a position to keep running back to Anu! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Think Bajaj! Think!

Money to burn..😂

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

DKM - why would he exercise the use of logic when the precious CVs aren't 😆 You know sometimes I think the Cvs stalk this forum and see us make fun of them, so they PURPOSEFULLY write like shit to piss us off 🤣

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

DKM - why would he exercise the use of logic when the precious CVs aren't 😆 You know sometimes I think the Cvs stalk this forum and see us make fun of them, so they PURPOSEFULLY write like shit to piss us off 🤣

I was thinking the same thing! But I gotta sayy, KSG looking PHINE as red wine in that Tan Jacket! He is wearing that shit! Uuu girl, your story comes right back! Need a 🥶 shower! 

Edited by mallug007 - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking the same thing! But I gotta sayy, KSG looking PHINE as red wine in that Tan Jacket! He is wearing that shit! Uuu girl, your story comes right back! Need a 🥶 shower! 

I'm writing the update now and it's already so long .. I'm mad because I haven't even gotten to the meat of the chapter yet LOL. 

and ugh i know HE PULLS IT OFF SO WELL!