James Mccol and Derek Hale

Volerafedo thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All of the truth

(At home)(styles typing "every thing about werewolves")(reading)"there are three types of werewolves Beta,Amega and Alfa.Alfa is the leader of the pack and Beta can't fight with Alfa.Beta are the Subordinates of Alfa.Finally, Amega's are lonely and they don't have a pack.Werewolves have strong senses like hearing,smelling and touching.they can also feel emotion by instincts."(Calling James)James!You have to look at this!No styles!It's the middle of the night I'm sleeping!You NEED to.Ok fine!(knocking)Yes,come in.Son,you have a guest.Thanks,dad.Oh,by the way I'll be late tonight.Ok, no problem.(closing door) Read this!(reading)"there are three types of werewolves Beta,Amega and Alfa.Alfa is the leader of the pack and Beta can't fight with Alfa.Beta are the Subordinates of Alfa.Finally, Amega's are lonely and they don't have a pack. Werewolves have strong senses like hearing,smelling and touching.they can also feel emotion by instinct".Ok, so what!That means if we played hide and seek you would just smell and find me right away!It's simple.Tomorrow is a full moon so we'll see.What if I'll try to bite you?Ummm...I didn't think about that, but we'll think about it.Ok ,I'm going home.Ok make sure you don't turn into a werewolf when you go.And just letting you know I'm watching you.(looking threw the window)(turning into a were wolf)(howling).