Ep_459 of MHB was worst

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode was only about chuttan, start to end only chuttan watching a kid for a full episode is unbearable & irritating, in previous episode they ended Akhira Romance too early... They just hugged each other & the end why the makers end good part early & extend the boaring parts of kids???  

People are not interested in watching kids...in an episode of 20minutes 5 minutes are enough for kids....  & during mishri track everyone liked her, she is cute, adorable, vansh is also cute but chuttan is too loud & sorry to say he does overacting  🙄🙄 

I hope in upcoming episodes makers will concentrate more on Akhira & less on kids 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santsharan35 thumbnail
Totally agree with you . I don't to comment on his acting but he is so irritating and yesterday episode yaak too 👎😒😠 why the giving more screening to chuttan . Actually in starting mishri acting was somewhere and somewhere overacting I think due to the way she has been presented too emotional , too much involvement in her parents life . But she is much better than chuttan and in kids I loved vansh acting his acting marvellous although he went to Delh now . If they want to do experiment so they horror track because it trending nowadays and they can show on akhira in that type of track they can show much more on akhira on whom the show is based and plz over this kids parts and bring up our old mhb back where again start finding a doctor who can do his reversal because we all want to see how Akhilesh as a loving husband cares for his loving wife Ira Ji and what complications came in between Ira 's pregnancy we desperately want to see . Hope the makers should listen to our requirements and try to fulfil it .
santsharan35 thumbnail
Totally agree with you . I don't to comment on his acting but he is so irritating and yesterday episode yaak too 👎😒😠 why the giving more screening to chuttan . Actually in starting mishri acting was somewhere and somewhere overacting I think due to the way she has been presented too emotional , too much involvement in her parents life . But she is much better than chuttan and in kids I loved vansh acting his acting marvellous although he went to Delh now . If they want to do experiment so they horror track because it trending nowadays and they can show on akhira in that type of track they can show much more on akhira on whom the show is based and plz over this kids parts and bring up our old mhb back where again start finding a doctor who can do his reversal because we all want to see how Akhilesh as a loving husband cares for his loving wife Ira Ji and what complications came in between Ira 's pregnancy we desperately want to see . Hope the makers should listen to our requirements and try to fulfil it .
Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: santsharan35

Mishri & vansh both are cute & adorable...& I liked her since starting,  but this new kid chuttan is irritating & he is doing overacting 

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagetLOL

Yeahh, i love mishri and vansh together they just fit so well in those roles and their relationship is really clear and they both care for each other, but chuttan is overreacting and shouting all the time i don't really like him ... i preferred if Akhilesh and Ira only had one child, mishri and that's it. I don't believe there was a need to bring this "twin kids the other child was taken away at birth" they are running out of ideas, really... badly. 

We will accept that they had twins if chuttan was as cute as mishri.... But chuttan is an irritating kid