James Mccol and Derek Hale

Volerafedo thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the bite                                                                                                                                                                          once upon a time. . .wait wait wait! You said this was a real story!!!Well,only in                                      my dreams...wait but what IS a dream.Well it's....(alarm clock)DING!!!!!ahhhh(turns off alarm clock)stupid alarm clock!(Getting up)Do I really have to wear a suit mom?!James,it's your first day of school, what do think your going to wear?Ripped jeans and a Adidas sweater?Yes-NO! How will I play lacrosse with this!Ok fine wear anything you want!(Riding to school and going to math)*whispering*hey James what's the answer to B?*whispering*I don't know.*whispering*hey you see that boy right there-DING(going out of class)Yes I saw that boy, and so what?He's Derek hale.A very popular werewolf you know.What is a werewolf?You don't know what a werewolf i-(Announcement)Can I have your attention please this is the principal Mr. Grog,And Welcome to Beacon hills.We invite everybody who signed up for Lacrosse to please receive to the Gym.thank you!OK Styles, let's play some lacrosse!Ok guys,We haven't won since 5 years lets do this!(Playing lacrosse)JAMES!DUCK  DOWN!(after the game)James are you OK?yeah I'm fine,thanks.Who threw the ball?D...styles?D-Derek.He's eyes were turning blue and he had fangs.Was he a werewolf!?I guess.But I think he was not really a werewolf because he was half wolf.(At night)styles where are we going?To see a werewolf of course!DUCK DOWN!*whispering*these are hunters on werewolves.OK I'm just going to run.Wait-(Running)(someone attacks)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(Gets on road and sees bite)(styles drives up)What's wrong I herd you scream!Someone bit me.i think it's a wolf.It can't be,there hasn't been wolves for 50 years,the hunters think that there's still think there are wolves.But I herd a howl of a  wolf