prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought today was the last episode , but they showed Monday’s precap , is there one more episode left ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There is one wee extension

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow ! I don’t know that ! That’s cool. But isn’t zain sick and hospitalized ? Hope they have enough episode to show for 1 week

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prietyp

I thought today was the last episode , but they showed Monday’s precap , is there one more episode left ? 

One more week to go 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

Wow ! I don’t know that ! That’s cool. But isn’t zain sick and hospitalized ? Hope they have enough episode to show for 1 week

Their shooting schedule is two weeks in advance. 

They had already shot those portions, do l guess thats why SP gave extension because Namah isn't ready yet. 

prietyp thumbnail

Nice thanks  for the update . Hope zain also feels better soon 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The new promo of namah says it is going to start on 26th September or something. So I think we are good for atleast one week. I hope they don't focus too much on that stupid rani and give us a proper development of Jabir. We are probably not going to see shrezain together again (although looking at nia and Ravi being paired again, I am keeping my hopes up) , I hope writers at least give us a proper closure.