reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Did anyone notice  ......Mr Bajaj is growing younger. His white traces r missing

During swiss track they were noticeable but now you have to find them

Specially in the precap where he holds prerna his hair is black......trying to match Mrs Loyal🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I noticed too in the Insta clips. Wonder why did they start with so much grey hair if they had to change it now. I seriously feel Mata should have serious talks with her creative team regarding such issues. Writing department takes most priority at present which needs to be looked into at the earliest. πŸ‘πŸΌ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

it was pre decided , karan said in initial iv before entry. abhike liye they will take less peeper , more salt .. in upcoming day salt will be lesser . s1 was the same.. balki s1 bajaj got lesser salt on hair then s2 bajaj in primary stage

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Because wifey is young so he doesn’t want to look πŸ‘€ old in front of her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜and it suits him toooooo black hair β€οΈπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really hair suits him.....but not wifey.

She looks yuck with him

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Salt and pepper hair on a man is HOT, it really is. I think KSG looks good with gray hair. Sad that society has taught that the same is unappealing on women. πŸ˜’ Let your silver shine, ladies! F societal pressures.