When will our time come to finally be free

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When will the new track will start mann. Its frustrating yet comedy at the same time to watch the show right now.

When do you think they will start Bajaj and Prena love story? I cant see messed up life of Anurag anymore. 

If pregnancy track is the problem then just kill the baby. How hard is it to do that. She claimed she love him but cry and care for husband. Yeh kya hai? What is this? 

Why are CV in mood to make people more annoyed lol. What is creativity in this. I mean they have a bleaming chance to move a story forward.

Put Anu to coma for month. Make Mohini make a deal of their house and leave them out of Basus. Pre can still have feeling for Anu as she claim she still love him.. which I ghanta dont buy.. they then can start their feeling toward each other. How hard is it now to make the Jodi start. Why do we need Anurag approval to start their love story lol. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

abhi jo track chal rha hai..prerna apne husband ke samne anurag ke liye ro rhi hai..tadap rhi hai...i can't digest that...choose a side girl...bajaj is the only husband in the world who is tolerating this...uski wife kisi aur ke liye aise behave kar rhi hai...what kind of message is ekta giving...pyaar ko bhi apne pas rakho aur husband ko bhi chodo mat....🤢 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

When will the new track will start mann. Its frustrating yet comedy at the same time to watch the show right now.

When do you think they will start Bajaj and Prena love story? I cant see messed up life of Anurag anymore. 

If pregnancy track is the problem then just kill the baby. How hard is it to do that. She claimed she love him but cry and care for husband. Yeh kya hai? What is this? 

Why are CV in mood to make people more annoyed lol. What is creativity in this. I mean they have a bleaming chance to move a story forward.

Put Anu to coma for month. Make Mohini make a deal of their house and leave them out of Basus. Pre can still have feeling for Anu as she claim she still love him.. which I ghanta dont buy.. they then can start their feeling toward each other. How hard is it now to make the Jodi start. Why do we need Anurag approval to start their love story lol. 

CVS are very cunning ðŸ˜†

They think if Anu gives Prerna blessings to start her life with bajaj, then all AnuPre fans will support the new couple, lol 

Don't ask logic. 

Audience replied by giving 1.6 chappad faar trps😆

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

CVS are very cunning ðŸ˜†

They think if Anu gives Prerna blessings to start her life with bajaj, then all AnuPre fans will support the new couple, lol 

Don't ask logic. 

Audience replied by giving 1.6 chappad faar trps😆

Yea Audience gave that chappad for EMA

If you are married and still at night times meet ur ex making him tea when ur mon is in PS, Making him rotis etc when ur husband is sleeping in the same house, watch moon with ex this is what u get.

No one is interested to watch ex's obsession, love, soulmate Jaap and would tolerate a married women meeting her ex secretly in the same house and talking abt their old memories

Ppl must be thankful that they are not getting jhoote for the stalker, molester and the women who can't be strong enough to stay away from her ex.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

Yea Audience gave that chappad for EMA

If you are married and still at night times meet ur ex making him tea when ur mon is in PS, Making him rotis etc when ur husband is sleeping in the same house, watch moon with ex this is what u get.

No one is interested to watch ex's obsession, love, soulmate Jaap and would tolerate a married women meeting her ex secretly in the same house and talking abt their old memories

Ppl must be thankful that they are not getting jhoote for the stalker, molester and the women who can't be strong enough to stay away from her ex.

And the husband dealt with a pregnant woman to leave her would be has to face this I guess....as if ..bajaj has done nothing wrong

He is paying the price for his deeds

Simple

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Pre dont want anyone get out of her sight, dil aur dimag. chahe wo Anu ho, Bajju ho, unborn baby ho ya audience😆

so you cant be free anytime soon😆

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

abhi jo track chal rha hai..prerna apne husband ke samne anurag ke liye ro rhi hai..tadap rhi hai...i can't digest that...choose a side girl...bajaj is the only husband in the world who is tolerating this...uski wife kisi aur ke liye aise behave kar rhi hai...what kind of message is ekta giving...pyaar ko bhi apne pas rakho aur husband ko bhi chodo mat....🤢 

Bajaj is the only deal husband.

Pls dont make him fall in the category of normal husbands

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

And the husband dealt with a pregnant woman to leave her would be has to face this I guess....as if ..bajaj has done nothing wrong

He is paying the price for his deeds

Simple

Did u even read for what I have quoted it? It's abt 1.6 trp episode. The one Ur talking abt is before the marriage track..so I don't know what trp they got for that episode.

Coming to the point, I really didn't understand what ur saying? Husband dealt with a pregnant woman to leave her would be? First thing Bajaj was not husband when Prerna was asked to leave Any and marry her. He didn't knew that she was pregnant when he offered the proposal. She later mentioned it to him reg her pregnant. She was not forced or was on gun point to marry Bajaj. He proposed her offered her something for the marriage something just like dowry, she accepted it end of the stuff. She could have rejected and gone to her lover but it was her choice. If he would have asked her something cheap which Anurag asked that to be his mistress than I would have agreed that he needs jhoote too. But it never happened he asked for marriage unlike Anurag who wanted p to leave B and come and stay in his house to be his mistress it surely needs few chappals