Prerna - what if she......

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

goes to hospital,  give Anurag a pep talk and he opens his eyes back. Will she still be blamed?

I have no gr8 love for her but she is in a terrible spot right now. Courtesy both Bajju and Anu. 

She loves anurag but she has made a promise TO Bajaj also. She is trying to keep it. That shows her strength too. 

A person who doesn't keep his word I believe is the weakest person.

Why i believe she is the most misunderstood person ?. I believe cvs wants to highlight prerna's pain . But I guess audiences r not able to see it. 

And I am not blaming the audience. It may be they haven't laid a strong foundation for her character sketch. It doesn't help that Erica in many scenes is not up to the mark ( That's my personal opinion)

I have seen glimpses of her very good acting also. She is very good when scenes r normal, subtle. Like that prerish talk abt waist touching. Her sublet bdown was fantastic.  Erica killed it. 

But the OTT , very dramatic scenes r where the problem is. I am not able to connect to her.

I guess cvs shld play to Eri strength. Stop those scenes asap 

Her prev show was not a OTT/ popcorn entertainment drama . She did very good there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I can connect to her somewhat, but not at all with ANurag!

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalank

I can connect to her somewhat, but not at all with ANurag!

Yup , same here. Anurag was one the best characters initially 

komlika thumbnail

I see no chemistry between Anu & her 

She is disaster in many scenes (my personal opinion)

I agree Prerna’s characterization is weak and acting is making it even worse 

I see no improvement in her

On other hand parth is doing good with what he has I guess 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with pre break down when she cleared her POV about waist touching.. Erica was superb.. 👏

First CVS needs to stop this paro act for prerna..  s1 me Shwetha ne Ek baar liya tha.. Yaha ERI already 5 bar kar chuki.. And all r pathetic..  🤔🤣