Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adityasingh0001 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

why do people wait for this shit...

it never generates trp's or something, the past seasons except a few have been termed losses for the channel. And Instead of bringing new fresh concepts, channel is sticking with same shit

ab to khair most people agree that reality shows are scripted n staged so there's no fun hardly

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

when is it starting...can't wait.. 🥳 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityasingh0001

why do people wait for this shit...

It’s a mystery. All my friends love watching it.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

It’s a mystery. All my friends love watching it.

why is it a mystery...just because u guys don't like it...doesn't make it shit...a lot of people love t....You guys should have sent that superiority complex to Mars when u had the chance..😳

adityasingh0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

why is it a mystery...just because u guys don't like it...doesn't make it shit...a lot of people love t....You guys should have sent that superiority complex to Mars when u had the chance..😳

so what r u trying to say dude ? if people likes it so it isn't shit, as if indian people always like great stuff tabhi to desh ka vikas hua nahi warna given the talent, the hardwork we would have topped the world. yehi sabsi problem hain yahan k logon ki, jo cheez bakwaas hai usse kabhi nahi manenge. if Bigg Boss is not shit then what it is? i am sure your next reply shall call it an emmy award winning show🤪

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityasingh0001

so what r u trying to say dude ? if people likes it so it isn't shit, as if indian people always like great stuff tabhi to desh ka vikas hua nahi warna given the talent, the hardwork we would have topped the world. yehi sabsi problem hain yahan k logon ki, jo cheez bakwaas hai usse kabhi nahi manenge. if Bigg Boss is not shit then what it is? i am sure your next reply shall call it an emmy award winning show🤪

its ur opinion nothing else.....bade aaye....and which country do u belong jahan per Big Boss aur desh ke vikas mein koi relation hai🤣....no its not emmy award winning show...but people are entertained by it....not everything has to be award worthy....😳

kyapa thumbnail

is that how u talk to people who hv different taste than urs? 

Btw I myself love bigg boss   was just replying to other post 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

is that how u talk to people who hv different taste than urs? 

Btw I myself love bigg boss   was just replying to other post 

excuse me....he was the one asking why people wait for this shit?? that is basically implying that people who like it our fools and watch shit...haan aise logon se main aise he baat karti hoon🤓

kyapa thumbnail

haan aise logon se main aise he baat karti hoon🤓

okay .. but you can always ignore:)