Today was a new low for Mr. B!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How do you drive away after seeing someone lying on the road in a pool of blood?! ..So far people had me convinced that he was selfish/gray and whatever shit because of his love for his daughter!! that he actually gave his wife a "so-called-choice" to marry him or otherwise! 

But today had NOTHING to do with his daughter? The man drove right off after knocking someone near dead- this is nothing short of a hit and run - even if the hit didn't come from Bajaj and CVs plan to change that angle - simply seeing someone in need of urgent care and running away from there displays complete lack of humanity!! ..I don't think anyone can justify this action - it is outrageous how when the only person around with a car who could offer help and immediately transfer an injured person to the hospital just drives away from the scene! ..no matter how saintly his explanation to prerna is, I hope she sees through the shit he's feeding her about his niceness! ..

No matter what explanation Mr. B gives this time - I hope Prerna believes in her sister Shivani and tells Bajaj to get the eff out of her life - she has done enough harm to Anurag directly and indirectly ..now it's time to at least try and make up for all that and stand up for what's right and have the courage to take back the reins of her life! If Kuki's improvement was tied to being with Prerna, then prerna can offer to keep her at the most ..I think Anurag would love that too!

So now Come On CVs, show us what a woman is - when push comes to shove no woman will take shit - show the audience that!

Edited by vandana21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Vandana,  I fail to understand how is his action today any different from last time around. Last time, an innocent man was on death row and Mr. Bajaj manipulated the situation to work it out in his favour and then only he helped out. Today's hit and run case is not any different from the last situation, he is under no obligation to help out anyone unless he is getting something out of it. Today he was not going to get anything in return so he chose to escape. 

Think of it from his perspective, what was he going to do in that heated up situation, get out of the car, propose Shivani or any other random passer by for marriage in order to help out😆

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree to both the TM and the comment above this! Though it’s a new low, offlate he is being portrayed as a grey shaded positive character, while he is a negative shaded character 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vandu🤗

Makes me happy whenever i see you post! 

Dude we all know ki yeh bhi justify karenge. 

I'm just happy we just got to see Pre's feelings for Onu today. Scene by scene hi dekh rahi hoon mein abh. ðŸ˜ƒ Uske aage iss show ko seriously kena bandh kar diya hai! 

Edited by shrutiraina007 - 4 years ago
vdna thumbnail

Yes, it's very similar indeed ..saving his ass is all he cared about today - first time around as well ..but for that folks on the other side whitewash him by saying that he was just looking out for his daughter ..cut a selfish deal for her sake - so even if you cut him some slack and argue that a normally good human turns selfish when it comes to their loved ones - then hey y'all what's his excuse today?! ..you bump a guy, see him bleed a ton on the road and just drive off?! .. how much ever CVs whitewash his first deed in the name of the love he has for his child - in this case, they just can't erase this lack of humanity, no?

@bold - that totally cracked me up!!! haha :))) 

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Vandana,  I fail to understand how is his action today any different from last time around. Last time, an innocent man was on death row and Mr. Bajaj manipulated the situation to work it out in his favour and then only he helped out. Today's hit and run case is not any different from the last situation, he is under no obligation to help out anyone unless he is getting something out of it. Today he was not going to get anything in return so he chose to escape. 

Think of it from his perspective, what was he going to do in that heated up situation, get out of the car, propose Shivani or any other random passer by for marriage in order to help out😆

vdna thumbnail

Yep and i hope Prerna knows to call a spade a spade and takes back control of her life! high time

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

I agree to both the TM and the comment above this! Though it’s a new low, offlate he is being portrayed as a grey shaded positive character, while he is a negative shaded character 

vdna thumbnail

Aww, thanks dear :) Yes, I saw today's episode after ages of not seeing epis ..only to see that Prerna still cares for Anurag ..and when it came to his life ..she didn't care a hoot about anything else! .. now i hope she realizes the folly of what she's done by marrying Bajaj ..I want her to get Shivani and nivi into confidence and tell them why she did what she did .. and then with their support I wish Anurag's state gives her the strength to break free from the shackles of her forced marriage!

Like kuki, there are a zillion other children with special needs in the world ..who aren't even half as lucky as kuki ..so prerna can't go around being a forced mom to all those kids .. if kuki is really important they can work out a way for Prerna to be there for her ..without having to stay in a forced marriage with kuki's father!!!

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Vandu🤗

Makes me happy whenever i see you post! 

Dude we all know ki yeh bhi justify karenge. 

I'm just happy we just got to see Pre's feelings for Onu today. Scene by scene hi dekh rahi hoon mein abh. ðŸ˜ƒ Uske aage iss show ko seriously kena bandh kar diya hai! 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vandana21

Aww, thanks dear :) Yes, I saw today's episode after ages of not seeing epis ..only to see that Prerna still cares for Anurag ..and when it came to his life ..she didn't care a hoot about anything else! .. now i hope she realizes the folly of what she's done by marrying Bajaj ..I want her to get Shivani and nivi into confidence and tell them why she did what she did .. and then with their support I wish Anurag's state gives her the strength to break free from the shackles of her forced marriage!

Like kuki, there are a zillion other children with special needs in the world ..who aren't even half as lucky as kuki ..so prerna can't go around being a forced mom to all those kids .. if kuki is really important they can work out a way for Prerna to be there for her ..without having to stay in a forced marriage with kuki's father!!!

I agree dear. To each and every word you said. 

But this won't happen. They are gonna put Anurag in coma for sometime. 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

see today's epi...all hopes on pre will be shattered