Prerish TS: Gustakhi Maaf Kar De... Last part on pg 8

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone, 😊

I am here with another story... I don't know what should be the title of this one.. Can you give me some suggestions? 

Till then enjoy reading 

🤗

Part 1

Prerna stood on the terrace of Basu Badi, crying, in fact sobbing with guilt and grief. She was grief ridden because the guy who she had loved, the guy who claimed to love her with all his heart, had done something she could never have imagined. Anurag had changed drastically. He, in his tenacity to get back her love, had become obsessed and had in turn made her an object of his obsession. She still couldn't believe that he stooped so low that he staged his own accident to frame her husband. 

Her husband, whom she doubted for this jerk of an ex lover. And she was guilt ridden because of that. She doubted Mr. Bajaj, called him a monster, accused him of making Anurag's accident, didn't keep even the slightest bit of trust in him. And he just heard every accusation silently, bore every glare of mistrust that she threw his way, he didn't even say a word in his defense when she berated him. He even bore her rash decision of making him arrested for a crime that he never did. All the while he kept silent, and did not try to explain himself. But just stayed patient and waited for his attorney Mehra to gather all the evidence and prove him innocent. And Mr. Mehra did a fantastic job, that his hired detective captured a video of Anurag, where he gloated in his excitement about how he framed her husband. Finally today her husband Mr. Bajaj was proven innocent and she was filled with immense guilt in her heart.

Tears continuously fell from her eyes as she stood there on the terrace, asking her Ganpati Bappa about why all of this happened. Just then she noticed a handkerchief being forwarded in front of her. She looked to her side and found her husband standing there looking ahead and not at her. She was amazed at this man. She insulted him, hurt him badly and yet he was there giving his handkerchief to wipe her tears. How did she ever believe that he could try to murder someone? How could she doubt him, after what he did for her mother? She was blind and stupid to mistrust him, she thought and silently took the kerchief from his hand. But he was careful enough to not let her hand touch his. It saddened her, but she that she deserved it. She wiped her tears but couldn't stop the new  ones to take their place. 

'Mrs. Bajaj main aapko…', he tried to say in a stern nonchalant way, but she didn't let him finish.

'Kaise Mr. Bajaj?.. Kaise ho gaya mujhse ye?', she sobbed as tears continued to fall from her eyes. He didn't say anything, neither did he look at her, but just stood there silently. 'Maine aapko… aapko itna galat kaise samajh liya? Itni andhi kaise ho gayi main, ki aapki sacchai nahi dekh payi?...', she cried with every word of her displaying the guilt she was feeling. But Rishabh didn't make any move to console her or stop her tears. A few days back he would have done anything to make her stop crying, but not today. It was not that he didn't want to calm her down. He wanted to make her stop crying, but he controlled himself. He knew that she was in this state because of her own deeds, and she deserves to go through this before remedying herself. 

'Aap… aap sahi kehte the Mr. Bajaj… Anurag ab wo nahi raha jisse maine kabhi pyaar kiya tha..', Rishabh's fingers fisted in anger when he heard Mr. Basu's name from her mouth. Even now, after all this, she was still thinking about him. 'Wo itna gir jayega maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha… uske liye mujhe pana ab ek zid ban gayi hai…', she cried with anger and guilt. Anger at herself that she couldn't see Anurag's madness. 'Wo.. Wo mujhe sirf ek cheez samajhta hai jise wo kisi bhi kimat par pana chahta hai.. Usne aap par ilzaam lagane ke liye khud ka hi accident…. aur main bewakoof thi jo ye dekh hi nahi payi….. Main pagal thi jo maine aap par..'

'Enough Mrs. Bajaj', he whispered sternly making her stop her rant. But she was scared to hear the coldness in his voice. 'Bas kijiye ye rona dhona', she was shocked to see his indifference towards her. But she knew that she had hurt him and he must be angry at her. 

'Main yaha aapko sirf ye batane aya tha, ki main, Kuki, Massi aur Tanvi kal subah Bajaj Mansion vapas ja rahe hai. I got it back and formalities puri ho chuki hai…. Aap chahe.. Toh aa sakti hai…. Aur agar nahi, toh apna rasta khud chun sakti hai. Main Kuki ko samjha lunga', he turned around and started to leave.

'Mr. Bajaj wait…', she said and he stopped. She went towards him and looked at him with a confused expression. 'Aap.. Aap aisa kyun keh rahe hai?.. Of.. Of course main aaungi, main aapki biwi..'

'Nahi Prerna', he whisper-shouted and didn't let her finish. And she gasped at the coldness in his voice. 'Aap Kuki ki maa jarur hai… lekin meri patni nahi', he said in a stern and composed voice, but she could sense the fury in it. 'Main janta hu ki humari shaadi aapke liye sirf ek majboori thi aur aapko is rishte se aazadi chahiye…. Samajh sakta hu main ki aise insaan ke sath rehna bohot mushkil hota hai jis par aap bilkul bhi bharosa nahi kar sakte..', he said and she understood that he was taunting her. And she even felt that he might be feeling betrayed as she also broke his trust by not believing in him even a bit. 'Isiliye main chahta hu ki aap soch samajh kar faisla kare, ki aap chahti kya hai', he finished.

'Mr. Bajaj please..', she started before he could walk away and he stood on his place to let her finish what she wants to talk. 'I know ki mujhse bohot badi galati hui hai aur maine aapko bohot hurt kiya hai aap par trust na karke...aur shayad meri galati maafi ke bhi layak nahi hai… par main Kuki aur aapko chhodke kahi nahi jana chahti.. Please ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dijiyega…', she said tears still ran down her cheeks. 

'Soch lijiye Mrs. Bajaj… agar aap Bajaj Mansion ana chahti hai, toh pehle jaisa kuch nahi hoga. Aap is baar sirf aur sirf Kuki ki maa hongi, mujhse koi ummeed na rakhe… maine koshish aapko is rishte me comfortable karwane ki, aapka dost banne ki aur aapko ye samjhane ki..ki aapka pati itna bhi bura insaan nahi hai… shayad isliye because I was guilty of separating you from your love… par ab nahi… Now I don't really care…', he said sternly and walked away leaving her there. But he stopped at the terrace door and looked over his shoulder.

'Aur haan Mrs. Bajaj.. Humari deal ab khatam ho chuki hai, Mr. Basu ne mujh par personally attack kiya hai, jiska indirectly asar meri beti, meri family pe hua hai… Ab main Mr. Basu ya Basu Industries ke sath kuch bhi karu, aapke kisi bhi request ka uspar koi asar nahi hoga… Mr. Basu should be prepared to get destroyed now', he replied with a smirk, venom dripping with every word. He then left the terrace giving no attention to her guilt ridden face. 

Prerna stood there looking at his back, till he completely disappeared from the door. She knew he was really very hurt by what she did and his anger was justified. Even his decision to destroy Anurag was not wrong, and she wouldn't object to it at all. His fury was absolutely right and she deserved his ire. It would even have been better if he had shouted at her or even insulted her. But his cold indifference surely made her feel worse. But she knew she won't get peace till he forgives her.

She wiped her tears with the handkerchief he had given her. And determinedly she decided to do whatever it takes to cajole him and get his forgiveness.

So how was it? Please leave your precious comments.

Love ya

Niki 

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👏👏👏👏 this one is fabulous ❤️

U r going to continue this one please please please ❤️😛😛🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Interesting 

Continue soon 

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic 👌👌👌👌🔥🔥🔥 looking forward to read more 😊😁

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wowww....wowww...woowwww.....absolute treat for the soul right now....

kaash aisa kuch ho jaaye show mein....

fantastic depiction of Prerna's guilt....Rishabh's feelings of anger...betrayal....indifference and savageness.....and now I would like to see the redemption Prerna has to make to earn her title of Mrs.Bajaj....its good that she's determined to win his forgiveness and not planning to interfere with his revenge plans ....like the show's Prerna mata might still do😡....

Please continue soon....👏

And since this is a story of her redemption or his forgiveness....you can try to title it along those lines,I think....

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank 🙏💕🙏💕 you so much for writing📝 on this track. I 🙋 want more updates pls 🙏 up ⬆ date soon ASAP. 

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

(゚▽^*)☆

(✿❛◡❛)

(・ิω・ิ)ノ(

●'▽'●)ゝ

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~

(づ。◕‿◕。)づ

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My Bajaj is on fire and that's all I want

Amazing ❤️

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow nice os aab toh show mein bhi aisa hi cold RB dekhne ko mil jaye bas jo prerna ko kabhi easily maaf na kare

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

My Bajaj is on fire and that's all I want

Amazing ❤️

Humara Bajaj ♥️☺️

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow wow wow wow wow......

This is epic... I loved this...