Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit was sitting in his cabin, feeling this unknown void in his heart. It's been a week since their drama of lovers was over. When he and Ajit hatched that plan, he was supposed to 'act' heartbroken but for some reason, he knew it wasn't act. He really felt that emptiness. Sonakshi was out of town for shoot and few events and he had no one to talk to. In the past week, when they decided to not even talk so as to be on point with breakup drama, Rohit had felt this sadness, the kind of sadness you feel when you miss someone. He didn't realise when Sonakshi became this 3 am go to friend for him. That thought made him chuckle a bit. He remembered the times when both used to literally hate each other and it is today, it feels empty without each other. Was it Love? He didn't know. 

Somewhere, in the chaos of shooting, Sonakshi was sitting on a chair, looking at the script given to her. While her gaze was fixed at the sheet but her eyes were blur. No, not because of tears. But because she didn't blink in like two minutes now, sign of deep thinkers. She knew it was best to maintain distance from Rohit, or else her emotions would grow too much on her and she might end up losing a great friend. But what if this distance ends that thread too? She was scared, empty from inside. Losing him felt like a nightmare but then, was he ever hers? Sighing, she was still busy thinking when AD came for call. 

Total crap and total lame I feel this turned out. Sorry. πŸ˜’ I just felt like putting it up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked it. I felt this is necessary for them to discover their feelings. Though sona knows she likes him but the wall built in her considering how Rohit feels about Raima is never gonna make her take any move. Similar to Rohit, Raima needs a closure. I wish the show will have some scenes like this before Raima can come 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I liked it. I felt this is necessary for them to discover their feelings. Though sona knows she likes him but the wall built in her considering how Rohit feels about Raima is never gonna make her take any move. Similar to Rohit, Raima needs a closure. I wish the show will have some scenes like this before Raima can come 

Yeah but I feel Raima is just about to come. πŸ˜†

Sona has this inhibition because she knows Rohit will never lover her (because he said so I guess, something like I can never love again) so she doesn't want to emotionally invest in him. Rohit has his own guilt and supposed love for Raima and doesn't want to acknowledge that Sona is more than just friend to him. 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its no crap. Its wonderful. The tight feeling i get when i read something good and intriguing was there. Loved it.❀️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

Its no crap. Its wonderful. The tight feeling i get when i read something good and intriguing was there. Loved it.❀️

Aww, thank you. I just couldn't feel perfectly satisfied with this one. πŸ˜³

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good lord!!!! Pls don't say it a crap or lame... Its full of emotions β€οΈ.. I love it.., Dese emotions and heartfelt conversations(as of now) between these playmates is gripping us to them. U have shaded them beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Good lord!!!! Pls don't say it a crap or lame... Its full of emotions β€οΈ.. I love it.., Dese emotions and heartfelt conversations(as of now) between these playmates is gripping us to them. U have shaded them beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww, thank you so much Ya! I'm glad you felt those emotions I wanted to portray. πŸ€—

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

crap??? πŸ˜² offcrse not! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

sadly its d upcoming scenario u hv penned dwn so neatlyπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

crap??? πŸ˜² offcrse not! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

sadly its d upcoming scenario u hv penned dwn so neatlyπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

You guys are too generous I tell you. πŸ€—

Thank you so much😳. I hope we do get something like this.