nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, 

It’s been a long time since I have been on IF, and even more so since I watched an Indian show I have truly enjoyed. KHKT has been fantastic to watch and got me writing and there was no where else I would rather share my story.

The show got me writing again, though you probably won’t see me around the forum much let me know what you think. 

He final let out the breathe, he didn’t even know he had been holding Mahatre was being arrested and taken away by the police. He could not wait to go and let Sonkashi know, that this nightmare is behind her. 

It was still at the back of his mind Sonkashi hadn’t told him what had happened in Pune but by now he knew Sonkashi well enough to know she always tries to do something because it is right no matter the consequences. 

He got Ravi to take him back to Sonkashi’s place he had run out of there without telling anyone, but with everyone there things can go back to normal. 

As he got out of the lift he heard shouting... not again he thought but that is when he heard it. Netraji saying that had Sonkashi not been the actress she is by now Pooja’s photos and videos would have been all over social media. 

Mahatre had blackmailed her to go to the event otherwise he would have released those tapes. He couldn’t believe it Sonkashi had scarified so much for his family, her career was put at stake and she didn’t say anything to the media or even him to save her career. Why was she being so selfless, he question. 

He was mad, ashamed and also feeling guilty he should have been there to protect Pooja and Sonkashi. He had not walked through the door yet, he didn’t know if he could she has been there for him and his family since they met. All he had done was be rude and mean, how could he look her in the eye and she is still doing him a favour by helping him lie to his family. 

He heard Sonkashi calming her mother down who was furious that all of this was because of the Sippy’s and she was blaming me already and everyone in the room assumed I knew because I had supported her. I had to laugh what strange world we live in, where I am getting credit for supporting Sonkashi but the person to make the scarifies is still dealing with accusations, instead of being praised and thanked by everyone in the room. 

He knew he had to walk in, as he started to walk in, he heard Suman Rastogi as Sonkashi “do you love Rohit?” Did he want to hear the answer, but he also wasn’t ready. Though no one got to hear the answer as he had been spotted.

“Oh look, the man of the hour has just entered. Please do come and go as you please” Sonkashi’s mother taunted him. He let it slide and went to Sonkashi and took her hand. He walked her over to the Ganpati and said “Bappa heard your prayers, Mahatre has been caught. Hopefully in the next few hours the police publicly clear your name.” 

Sonkashi thanked Ganpati as I turned around to face the room. There was silence but he saw Netra breathe a sigh of relief. she could have her actress back and Pulkit switched on the news hoping his Di’s name has been cleared. Rohit looked at his family and made it clear they need to apologise and leave. 

The Sippy’s began to leave, he told Sonkashi they needed to talk and he will be waiting at his car for her. He isn’t leaving till they speak and then went down with the rest of his family. He was disappointed in all of them but he had nothing to say Sonkashi was priority, he told them to go and he will be home later. 

He was pacing downstairs waiting for Sonkashi. He had sent Ravi home so Sonkashi would have to drop him home. It had been an hour before she came down. The police had released a statement proving her innocence. 

‘Why didn’t you go home? We could have spoken later’ she said to him. He ignored her and just said ‘Ravi has gone, I need a lift.’

Sonkashi pointed looked at him but knew she had no choice. She went back to get her car keys. 

They say in the car in silence for a while but it wasn’t long before Rohit asked I want to know everything that happened in Pune and with Mahatre. She stayed silent but she knew she had to tell him the complete truth. She stopped the car and told him everything. 

He was about hug her when his phone rang, Dr Bhavin had called him about the Coma heart patient again he had no choice but to go to the hospital. He looked at Sonkashi helplessly. She just laughed and drove him to the hospital. ‘Thank you... I mean not just for the lift but everything you have done for me and my family, don’t know how to ever repay you. Without you I can not imagine the last few months. Thank you’ 

He got out the car and went into the hospital. Sonkashi was about to leave when she noticed he had left his phone behind. She parked up and knew she had to return the phone. She didn’t know where to look but went to the ICU. She spotted him but it was too late he went into the room. She decided to wait. 

When he came out of the room he was pale, It looked like you seen a ghost. She went up to him and he just hugged her. She froze before hugging him back. Raima’s mother saw him, she approached him and slapped him. Sonkashi was shocked and was about ready to defend him when Rohit held her hand and shook his head as if to say no! She was surprised but then Dr Bhavin came out the room and spoke to Rohit. Rohit replied saying he will send Dr Dimpy with the technology and she can perform the procedure if the family consent. As he said it his grip on Sonkashi’s hand got tighter, she didn’t say anything but stood there. The patient family will not want me to treat her, as his explanation. She is stable for now and Dr Dimpy will be here tomorrow. 

He held Sonkashi’s hand and walked out of the hospital. This was a fresh start for both of them as a new day had just begun at the stroke of midnight. He had been able to see Raima and close a chapter in his life. Whilst for Sonkashi she had managed to come through the scandal and managed to keep the role of Parvati, I wonder what twist will have Parvati survive her jump in the well. 

The End 

Do let me know what you think. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb dear 👏 Lovely can imagine this happening in show 😊

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very well written and picturized!! 👍🏼

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hoping this happen in show as well.

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing imagination !!! 👏🏻

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Excellent.

Except, Son-kashi?🤣Sonakshi hona chahiye😆

PS: Love you dp. I really like KW and JW. I wish they would do a webseries opp each other. Though I haven't seen DMG, but then they weren't paired opp each other for long, so its good I didn't.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

this is the first time i m reading a ronakshi ff story here

awesome os 👍🏼i loved it 👍🏼

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved the story . Very nice 👌

nikita_88 thumbnail

Thank you all for the lovely comments for the OS 🤗