Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: niana24

Hi Jenny.. Thanks.

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I know I shouldn't stress much but couldn't help it. Also, in 2 months I have my exams which is like super duper difficult and because of all these, I can't even focus on studies LOL. I am in IG, twitter and IF all the time lol. 

I am way too embarrassed to say to anyone that I am obsessed with TV characters.. What have I gotten myself into.  AnuPre has made me craaazzzzyyyy. And as someone mentioned earlier, without AnuPre, Parica makes no sense too.

Regarding Parica, I think they were too open for a while and nowadays E is getting a lot of backlash from other fds so I think it can also be taken as maintaining a low profile until people stop keeping their hawk eyes on their every move. Because they were friends first and whatever is happening right now will be alright in the future becoz we all know what kind of individuals they are. Yeah, I think its time for me to detoxify from all the stalking I do and hope that until I am done with my exams, everything will be alright.

Also, it would be better if we have low expectations because all the contents that we got were the ones where we least expected it. I mean it's their life so they know better.

hey niana!!

Totally understand you coz even I am a laughing stock infront of my friends,they all had a field day when they came to know that I am addicted to kasauti😂

I am glad at least now I can share my views here!!

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heya girlss...leave maatam sataam on things we have no control over...infact shud not maatam on things we have control over too...so jhappiyya...not kuki Anu wali though🤗

Waise few kostin....how does these web series perform in terms of popularity and trps?

Is there a different trp for web series vs online tv shows?

Asking just to understand what's the future in such series..I know it gives acting exposure n all but beyond that are these as successful as English series in India?

One more thing...how was kky3 web format..I haven't watched kyy after kyy1 hope tree stuff, couldn't get myself to complete that and didn't go for next seasons but whatever I know abt kyy3, it was short n with its own music album, was it successful...in terms of popularity and ratings?

Sorry for asking too many q

Edited by Medak - 4 years ago
niana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

hey niana!!

Totally understand you coz even I am a laughing stock infront of my friends,they all had a field day when they came to know that I am addicted to kasauti😂

I am glad at least now I can share my views here!!

Hi Vani..

Thank god I am not alone (sigh of relief) :D 

Actually I like E, P and K and was so so so happy that he is playing B and I was looking forward to this track with a whole lot of expectations and theories on how things can be interesting. But watching it nowadays makes my day bitter LOL. And once I told my friends about it they called me mad for being too much into it. HAHA

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ppl are reacting unnecessarily. It’s their Life let them live the way they want . 

Biryani Hume mili nahi..pulaav ab mujhe chaiye nahi..though reh reh ke I want both🤪

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medak

Biryani Hume mili nahi..pulaav ab mujhe chaiye nahi..though reh reh ke I want both🤪

But when u demand pulav, we do get. Right now i m desperately wanting my Biryani to return❤️ more than Pulav

Jenny2016 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny2016

But when u demand pulav, we do get. Right now i m desperately wanting my Biryani to return❤️ more than Pulav

I dont think Anu will be in coma for long as many here r predicting, more so if they r thinking to bring Komolika back

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medak

sbhi ka ye he haal hai

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niana24

Hi Vani..

Thank god I am not alone (sigh of relief) :D 

Actually I like E, P and K and was so so so happy that he is playing B and I was looking forward to this track with a whole lot of expectations and theories on how things can be interesting. But watching it nowadays makes my day bitter LOL. And once I told my friends about it they called me mad for being too much into it. HAHA

TBH I haven't seen any of e nd P's previous works so when I saw them both for the first time in the first episode of kasauti I was like woahhhhh🤩the calmness on parth's face in the first aarti scene and the happy go lucky spunkiness of Eri just blew me away nd I was addicted to them

I HV never woken up at 6 till date...this  serial made me do that also my parents are still so surprised that I have been getting up at 6 only if they know the actual reason they will put me up for sale!!🤣

Jenny2016 thumbnail

Erica soon in altbalajweb webbed with VK

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's confirmed erica in web series..😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2PptcTAyLP/?igshid=x3m7d3pcq5tc