Jasmin Bhasin as KOMOLIKA ! All discussions here DT NT pg13 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

prerna's dhagee marriage already nullified. so on what basis now komo marriage will be illegal?

aur agar aisa hote toh prerna easily could stop prerish marrige , jis tarh woh komo ka marriage roka ... ๐Ÿ˜†

that means anukom marriage was legal

nullified for prerna...anurag did accept in the police station that he married prerna.. infront of the inspector and the mahila morcha...sadly law doesn't accept dhaga todna and sindoor mitana to be valid for marriage nullification๐Ÿ˜† n Bajaj se to Shaadi honi hi thi prerna ki drama Jo chaiye tha..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

nullified for prerna...anurag did accept in the police station that he married prerna.. infront of the inspector and the mahila morcha...sadly law doesn't accept dhaga todna and sindoor mitana to be valid for marriage nullification๐Ÿ˜† n Bajaj se to Shaadi honi hi thi prerna ki drama Jo chaiye tha..๐Ÿ˜†

there is no proof of their marriage . toh if prerna had proof of that marriage , she of course would show that . she said to bajaj - hamare shadi almost hogeyi thi not said hamare shadi hogeye..., later bajaj said- woh socially and legal  nei hai. that means infront of society that shadi is totally invalid and illegal .  and mohila morcha and police station , it was just anurag's clarification regarding marriage , but he dint show any proofs . i saw that episode.  anu still now blabbering about that dhaaga marriage , but if they really could proof their marriage legal , then dont you think , prersh kabka alag ho chuke hote. so kisike kehnese keya jate hai , anupre never was married that is true...  ๐Ÿ˜†

if komo still on the show , prerna never ever could detach them on the basis of dhaaaga continuously . but i really hoped , komo should file a case against prerna that time. bas wohi , cv ko drama chiye , eternal  , soulmate wala shadi dikhani thi that is why that shadi was established . but as per legality that was completely invalid...

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

there is no proof of their marriage . toh if prerna had proof of that marriage , she of course would show that . she said to bajaj - hamare shadi almost hogeyi thi not said hamare shadi hogeye..., later bajaj said- woh socially and legal  nei hai. that means infront of society that shadi is totally invalid and illegal .  and mohila morcha and police station , it was just anurag's clarification regarding marriage , but he dint show any proofs . i saw that episode.  anu still now blabbering about that dhaaga marriage , but if they really could proof their marriage legal , then dont you think , prersh kabka alag ho chuke hote. so kisike kehnese keya jate hai , anupre never was married that is true...  ๐Ÿ˜†

if komo still on the show , prerna never ever could detach them on the basis of dhaaaga continuously . but i really hoped , komo should file a case against prerna that time. bas wohi , cv ko drama chiye , eternal  , soulmate wala shadi dikhani thi that is why that shadi was established . but as per legality that was completely invalid...

u never know...dekhte jao..like de proved the dhaga marriage valid n hence ran that track for 5 months..and then broke the dhaga for a social Marriage n showed prerna getting married to Bajaj ....kuchhbhi possible hai is show me .agar wo Shaadi itni hi invalid hoti to prerna bb me itne tym rehti kaise..kom me use pehle hi din nikal Dena tha..usko legal papers pe prerna k sign ki jarurat nhi padti ..๐Ÿ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

๐Ÿ˜†

u never know...dekhte jao..like de proved the dhaga marriage valid n hence ran that track for 5 months..and then broke the dhaga for a social Marriage n showed prerna getting married to Bajaj ....kuchhbhi possible hai is show me .agar wo Shaadi itni hi invalid hoti to prerna bb me itne tym rehti kaise..kom me use pehle hi din nikal Dena tha..usko legal papers pe prerna k sign ki jarurat nhi padti ..๐Ÿ˜†

whatever  tod do prerish shadi , jod do Anupre ko , i deliberately want this . tabbhi anupre ke beech misunderstanding and permanent separation possible hai . otherwise prerna could not get over from this emotional connection like s1... cos jabtak anupre dur hai tabtak they have their strong bond. pass akei honge juda ๐Ÿ˜†

Bring it on ๐Ÿ˜†

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

whatever  tod do prerish shadi , jod do Anupre ko , i deliberately want this . tabbhi anupre ke beech misunderstanding and permanent separation possible hai . otherwise prerna could not get over from this emotional connection like s1... cos jabtak anupre dur hai tabtak they have their strong bond. pass akei honge juda ๐Ÿ˜†

Bring it on ๐Ÿ˜†

Oppo.. Zyada khush mat Ho..   โœ‹  

ekta ka koi bharosa nahi..  Ksg ki news Bahut bad me Ayi.. Yeah Sab buzz create Karne ke liye hai.

hasini009 thumbnail

that awkward moment when vamps looking good than female lead of the show๐Ÿ˜†

Ps: I know beauty is subjective๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Oppo.. Zyada khush mat Ho..   โœ‹  

ekta ka koi bharosa nahi..  Ksg ki news Bahut bad me Ayi.. Yeah Sab buzz create Karne ke liye hai.

are abhi abhi suna jasmin bhasin is approached for bb13 , tune bola only hina could play komo as per her live ...

komo aye iya na aye.. but akhri war mai komo thi .. so uska koi jhalak hogi

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

that awkward moment when vamps looking good than female lead of the show๐Ÿ˜†

Ps: beauty is subjective๐Ÿ˜Ž

I don't like Erica Fernandes.Hina looks far better than her.Koi aur Female lead nahi mili ekta ko๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ps:Beauty is subjective

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

are abhi abhi suna jasmin bhasin is approached for bb13 , tune bola only hina could play komo as per her live ...

komo aye iya na aye.. but akhri war mai komo thi .. so uska koi jhalak hogi

Ekta ko replace karna hota tho jaldi karti na..  Itna time nahi lagta..  HINA ko wo wapas layegi.. And she really proved her worth in her track.. Ekta Itni pagal nahi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜†

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Ekta ko replace karna hota tho jaldi karti na..  Itna time nahi lagta..  HINA ko wo wapas layegi.. And she really proved her worth in her track.. Ekta Itni pagal nahi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Komo is needed for this Akriwaar track closure. Her voice was clearly used in Akriwaar promo๐Ÿ˜†

If news has started doing rounds means there has to be a reason. 

PS: Hina ko waapis layegi tho well and good