Posted: 4 years ago

Ali will cast Alia in this one.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

AAZ is going to cast his “friend”. Kind of feel like these two are dating. 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Nooo. 

After jab tak hai jaan crapfest, I am scared to see these 2 together in any movie 😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True. Seriously why 😭 They are such a flop pair. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Great. I know srk and ali will give her decent role. So glad for her. Srk is surely not insecure of his heroine's role. That is for sure.

Yeah...sure. Such a "secure" actor. No wonder why Zero was a blockbuster on BO.

OT

This is not true. They just confirmed SRK like yesterday. Musical chairs with actresses has just started. 

Idk why Ali even wants to cast SRK in an action when he can get any actor from the new generation. 

And enough of Ali - KK duo too. I want them to try rom com again as Tiger 3 will be an action film too...if it will made at all. 

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Dating ? If we apply this chutiyapa logic then SLB casted Deepika in his films back to back because he was fcuking her/dating her🤣

girl u r ruthless! 😆 The double standards!

Season 2 You Go Girl GIF by Friends  you go yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Yeah...sure. Such a "secure" actor. No wonder why Zero was a blockbuster on BO.

what zero's bad performance has anything  to do it here?

His movie have always good roles for heroines unlike aamir who want to hog all screen space

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

His movie have always good roles for heroines unlike aamir who want to hog all screen space

that is not true from Ghajini to Taalash to PK to Dangal, all movies where female roles had to be significant, the females had good roles. In 3 Idiots, TZP and RDB, he was willing to share the screen with other non star names and new guys.

None of the Dhooms had any significant roles for any females, don't tell me Aish, Dhoom 2 was all about HR, while TOH was always a special appearance for Katrina right from the beginning.

Its okay to praise SRK, but no need to down Aamir based on false assumptions.

SRK heroines didn't had significant roles in FAN nor Raaes, and it is not a bad thing, because those movies where not about female characters, same like Dhoom 3. Won't comment on TOH, as I haven't seen, nor wish to see.

Edited by Thug-Leader - 4 years ago

Aamir isn't that bad at it..unlike Akshay though...haven't seen his latest yet but otherwise all his patriotic movies in the past few years have had shit roles for the heroines

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago